Political Panic

I agree in large part with that guy's rant. I agree our Congress is a wholly owned subsidiary of special interests. I agree our banking system is fully corrupt and defrauding us.

He left out that the Presidency is also owned.

The motive behind this entire rant, though, is that he wants a Constitutional amendment banning any person, corporation, or business from donating to any candidate for Federal office or to contribute money on behalf of or opposed to any type of campaign for Federal office.

If you believe this man is right........... Thank you
John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice
Antonin Scalia, Associate Justice,
Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice
Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr., Associate Justice,
Anthony M. Kennedy, Associate Justice

I agree in large part with that guy's rant. I agree our Congress is a wholly owned subsidiary of special interests. I agree our banking system is fully corrupt and defrauding us.

He left out that the Presidency is also owned.

The motive behind this entire rant, though, is that he wants a Constitutional amendment banning any person, corporation, or business from donating to any candidate for Federal office or to contribute money on behalf of or opposed to any type of campaign for Federal office.

What was McCain Feingold?

You cannot fix the system by going after the money in politics. You just drive it underground. You fix the system by taking away the politicians ability to sell favors. That means you put the federal government back into the box it escaped from. You fix the banking system by breaking up the "too big to fail" banks, and set a limit on the total assets of any bank allowed to do business within the United States. If the rest of the world likes big banks, then let them keep them, but keep them out of America.

Forum List

Back