Political Cartoon

2e7564e344395cc3.jpg

The day the dossier was released, I read the dossier in full. Anyone with half a brain tied behind their back could see that it was obviously fake. Video of Trump in a hotel room with hookers doing bodily functions on the bed, really? That's disgusting.

I can't believe that it was given any credibility ,but it was given huge credibility by the Dems and the Deep State, and the disgusting stuff was fiction created by disgusting Dems who paid millions for it.

Remarkable achievement. Beef up the military, play a hard line with the Middle East, and achieve relative peace.

Trump covered how he turned around the situation with North Korea very well last night during the debate - four nuclear weapons tests and countless long-range missile test under the Obama/Biden admin, and none under his term - but I did not see any mention of the incredible progress toward Middle East Peace in the hour I have watched so far.

Isn't it interesting? There are plenty of Republicans who are maskers, and there are probably even more Democrats who are anti-maskers.

Wouldn't it be great if we just allowed everyone to decide for themselves what protective measures they wanted for themselves and their families, including wearing an arguably-ineffective medical device on one's face, or staying home for as long as they wish?

It would be called freedom, and it's how people in society can get along despite having differences of opinion. I hope we try it again someday. I try to practice it every day. "Use it or lose it," they say.

Forum List

Back