Political Cartoon

1603324214187.png

Ummmm taxes paid to the State of NY and property taxes in the US are not deductable in China, but they are here, but thanks for complaining about following US tax laws in bringing up taxes, how much did Joe and Hunter pay in US taxes on their millions made from and in China?-oops
4a95ii.jpg

Above: DID Joe think he was at the supermarket checking for a ripe melon or was he coherently picking a date for Hunter?

Last edited:
I did not post this a couple of days ago, because I was concerned about its authenticity, but Tucker Carlson featured it tonight after verification.

Nice to see one of the vocal Fascists at #CNN exercise their #FREEDOM and Liberty, to decide for themselves if wearing a medical device on their face was really needed, LOL.

The sad part is that hypocrite Chris Cuomo has constantly lectured CNN viewers about the importance of wearing masks.

#meme #ChrisCuomo #hypocrisy #democrats #covid #masks #CNN FakeNews

chris-cuomo.jpg

Ummmm taxes paid to the State of NY and property taxes in the US are not deductable in China, but they are here, but thanks for complaining about following US tax laws in bringing up taxes, how much did Joe and Hunter pay in US taxes on their millions made from and in China?-oops
View attachment 404898
Above: DID Joe think he was at the supermarket checking for a ripe melon or was he coherently picking a date for Hunter?
I laughed til I was crying.... what a classic. It's got several humorous threads running thru it.... Holy Shit that is hilarious!!

Forum List

Back