Political Cartoon

It does not seem to be a great likeness. Not sure that Trump will nominate her, but in the little I have read, she seems to be a Constitutional originalist, and that appeals to me greatly.

She has some notable opinions that seem to be pro-due process, pro-2nd Amendment, anti open borders, and pro-police.

barrett_headshot-1560x900.jpg

I am skeptical of the whole RBG's dying wish narrative anyway. If it was true, it would have been written down or heard by more than one Liberal.

One thing's for sure, in 2016 RBG said, "There's nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being the president in his last year."

dying-wishes.jpg

It's my understanding that Trump offered National Guard support to the Democrat leaders who have failed to maintain law and order, and most declined.

It's also my understanding that Trump successfully deployed the National Guard to Kenosha, and the riots stopped immediately.

Portland, on the other hand, continues to experience mostly peaceful riots for over 110 days now.

The meme is pretty pathetic. No one has blamed Biden for the riots, only the Left-wing policies that would be supported by his successor, in the fairy tale land where he were to be elected.

And just like that, because of a little respiratory virus, California and New York decided homeschooling was okay...

homeschooling-in-2020-is-going-great-person-not-loyal-to-country-is-a-democrat.jpg

Forum List

Back