Political analyst on MSNBC: Time to start arresting Republicans for "misinformation".

No, lies. Not opinions. Get that straight. And I never said jail them. Just throw them off the air. Or fine them every time they lie. The FCC can do that.
And who will determine the lies.......lmao................In every War the first casualty is the truth................And this is a cuture War with your side........throw them off the air........

HOW STALIN OF YOU.

You right wingers didn't mind it when the FCC fined Howard Stern for being "obscene". Why would you mind if the FCC went after liars?
lol. Never even heard of it............As far as I know....the very short times I've ever seen him.........He's always been obscene.............Only losers watch him..........Are you one of his losers.

I simply don't care...........

You show your true colors more and more every day.

Let me get this straight. You guys claim to be the moral party right? The religious party right?

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16) is one of the Ten Commandments, widely understood as moral imperatives by Jewish, Catholic, and Protestant scholars.
Your side has a lot of nerve saying that shit to us............The media are a sack of losers......Your side have more losers than ours.........

For me, this is 100% accurate

Sept. 26, 2013: "Now, let’s start with the fact that even before the Affordable Care Act fully takes effect, about 85 percent of Americans already have health insurance — either through their job, or through Medicare, or through the individual market. So if you’re one of these folks, it’s reasonable that you might worry whether health care reform is going to create changes that are a problem for you — especially when you’re bombarded with all sorts of fear-mongering. So the first thing you need to know is this: If you already have health care, you don’t have to do anything."

Also, By 2016, the uninsured share of the population had roughly halved, with estimates ranging from 20 to 24 million additional people covered.

Success.
so we should toss him in jail for lying?

Do you remember when the religious right and Republican controlled FCC went after Howard Stern for being obscene?

You can't define "obscene" but you know it when you hear it. That's what they said back then.

Well we can define a lie. And lies should be fined.

God didn't say Thou Shall Not Be Obscene. He did say Thou Shall Not Lie.
God never said thou shall not lie.

I feel the same way about you guys. Yes, raising minimum wage was a horrible idea. Caused inflation. But you guys for decades weren't handing out raises and the middle class kept getting smaller and poorer. But the rich got richer than ever. And you defended it. You defended it as the CEO's pay skyrocketed but employees pay stayed stagnant. Then Trump got in, gave the middle class a reach around but huge tax breaks to the rich and it didn't change much. Then Corona.

Things aren't great right now. I'd be okay with someone other than Trump winning and being president. If it weren't for your radical right wing appointees. But I would not cry as much if you nominated someone other than Trump. The problem is, he'll be Trump like so we are fucked. This nation is fucked. Rigged elections, shady tactics that don't get punished, presidents above the law because the Senate won't do anything about it. And less than half of America brainwashed and in love with Trump just like about less than half of Russia loves Putin. Just enough to keep power. Especially with those Supreme's appointed for life.

America is doomed for the poor and middle class. I'm so glad I'm considered upper middle class and my brother is rich. My nephews are set. They don't have to worry about school, their first homes, retirement. Now their kids? That depends on what kinds of jobs my nephews get after college. One's going to be a lawyer. And we have political connections. Judges, politicians, etc. He doesn't want to right now but we want him to run for office. My friend is a Township clerk. After he retired from 25 years as a police he ran and won this election. Makes about $100K. Will get a pension from the political job after he wins one re election. And already has the police pension. He's a good friend to have. Always has been. It's not what you know it's who you know in this country.

You have it completely backward. Democrats are doing everything they can to stop any opposition to their agenda. They had a meltdown when Musk said he was going to buy Twitter because he said he would allow speech from ALL sides. That should tell you all you need to know. This administration then created a disinformation board, which they briefly put on pause to change leadership. They are now looking at appointing the guy responsible for the Patriot Act in charge of the board so they can legally spy on those people who they feel are disseminating misinformation. Biden's son is neck-deep into corruption with China and Ukraine and if you notice, this administration is doing everything to support both of these countries. Do you think that is coincidental? The justice department is purely partisan under Garland and has absolutely no appetite to prosecute those clearly illegally protesting in front of a Supreme Court justice's home but goes full bore after protestors, using cell phone location data, that had nothing to do with breaking into the Capitol on Jan. 6. Illegal immigration is far out of control due to removing the remain in Mexico policy. The economy....well, it won't get any better any time soon unless they completely change course and embrace some sensible ideas. This administration has floated the idea that raising corporate taxes would decrease inflation. That in and of itself should be a red flag that these guys are intentionally misleading the gullible in this country.

My family is blessed as well, though we weren't handed anything. My grandfather was an orphan who built a successful business from the ground up. My wife came to the US as a child with her parents who had to leave everything behind and start from scratch in the US. They came legally and built a nice life for themselves. My wife worked hard and is now a physician. I have done well in my career as well. While I don't see myself as such, we are considered "rich". I am in complete disagreement with the current Democratic platform because my family is a prime example of how people can succeed in the US with hard work and determination. Redistributing wealth by taxation, which is filtered through the government, is no way to run a country.

Frankly, I am astounded that people cannot see just how destructive this administration has been to date and how the Democratic ideology is counterproductive to our country's affluence.

No, lies. Not opinions. Get that straight. And I never said jail them. Just throw them off the air. Or fine them every time they lie. The FCC can do that.

You right wingers didn't mind it when the FCC fined Howard Stern for being "obscene". Why would you mind if the FCC went after liars?

The thread is about arresting them, stop trying to dodge your authoritarian nature.

Saying things like a fetus is a human life isn't a lie. Saying things like Biden has dementia isn't a lie. Saying things like there were serious issues with the 2020 election isn't a lie. But you want them all to be considered lies.

Show me when I went after Stern for being Obscene.

For me, this is 100% accurate

Sept. 26, 2013: "Now, let’s start with the fact that even before the Affordable Care Act fully takes effect, about 85 percent of Americans already have health insurance — either through their job, or through Medicare, or through the individual market. So if you’re one of these folks, it’s reasonable that you might worry whether health care reform is going to create changes that are a problem for you — especially when you’re bombarded with all sorts of fear-mongering. So the first thing you need to know is this: If you already have health care, you don’t have to do anything."

Also, By 2016, the uninsured share of the population had roughly halved, with estimates ranging from 20 to 24 million additional people covered.

Success.
Ha! Another lie. Among those people being counted as “covered” were those who had previously had good, affordable plans - and were relegated to an expensive plan that didn’t cover anything until you were in the hole for $6,000, every year. That meant a couple earning $70,000 combined had to pay around $12,000 a year in premiums and then another $12,000 in medical expenses before their so-called “coverage” kicked in.

That is not health insurance. That is an overpriced major medical plan, otherwise called catastrophic care. Yet Obama deceptively calles the millions he forced onto these plans “covered.”

You have it completely backward. Democrats are doing everything they can to stop any opposition to their agenda. They had a meltdown when Musk said he was going to buy Twitter because he said he would allow speech from ALL sides. That should tell you all you need to know. This administration then created a disinformation board, which they briefly put on pause to change leadership. They are now looking at appointing the guy responsible for the Patriot Act in charge of the board so they can legally spy on those people who they feel are disseminating misinformation. Biden's son is neck-deep into corruption with China and Ukraine and if you notice, this administration is doing everything to support both of these countries. Do you think that is coincidental? The justice department is purely partisan under Garland and has absolutely no appetite to prosecute those clearly illegally protesting in front of a Supreme Court justice's home but goes full bore after protestors, using cell phone location data, that had nothing to do with breaking into the Capitol on Jan. 6. Illegal immigration is far out of control due to removing the remain in Mexico policy. The economy....well, it won't get any better any time soon unless they completely change course and embrace some sensible ideas. This administration has floated the idea that raising corporate taxes would decrease inflation. That in and of itself should be a red flag that these guys are intentionally misleading the gullible in this country.

My family is blessed as well, though we weren't handed anything. My grandfather was an orphan who built a successful business from the ground up. My wife came to the US as a child with her parents who had to leave everything behind and start from scratch in the US. They came legally and built a nice life for themselves. My wife worked hard and is now a physician. I have done well in my career as well. While I don't see myself as such, we are considered "rich". I am in complete disagreement with the current Democratic platform because my family is a prime example of how people can succeed in the US with hard work and determination. Redistributing wealth by taxation, which is filtered through the government, is no way to run a country.

Frankly, I am astounded that people cannot see just how destructive this administration has been to date and how the Democratic ideology is counterproductive to our country's affluence.
I agree. It’s mind-boggling that so many voters can’t see what is so obvious. I believe that alone is a sign of how low the caliber of Americans has fallen over the last couple of decades, and is probably a byproduct of the liberal public school system.

How are you going from Rosen to right wing parents who threaten school board members at meetings?

Yes, people who act violent should go on a watch list. Look at your shooter last weekend who shot 10 people. That guy should have been on a list. He didn't have a felony but if you asked around you would find the guy was fucking nuts just like you guys.
can you provide a link to “right wing parents threatening school board members

Let me get this straight. You guys claim to be the moral party right? The religious party right?

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16) is one of the Ten Commandments, widely understood as moral imperatives by Jewish, Catholic, and Protestant scholars.

There’s only one problem: The footage is not from New York City.

In fact, it isn’t even from the United States; it’s from Bergamo, the Italian city hardest-hit by COVID-19. The footage can be seen here in a Sky News report March 22 about a critical shortage of ventilators in northern Italy.

Sure, it’s possible a producer used the wrong footage when putting the piece together, but given the alarmist tone of the story and its apparent pleading of the Democratic governor’s case, one has to wonder where “mistake” ends and “fake news” begins.

LET'S THROW ALL OF CBS INTO PRISON.

Right Sealybobobobobo...........hmmmm

Caught lying over and over again.............But you want OUR SIDE THROWN INTO JAIL.....for WHAT YOU PERCEIVE IS A LIE.

SCREW YOU.

The only person I can think of is the father who was understandably enraged that his daughter’s rape - enabled by the liberal transgender policy - was angry by the way the school covered it up and transferred the rapist to another school, and he got a little out of control.

Our Justice Department consider THAT a sign of a domestic terrorist, and spews out more venom against the (white) dad than they did against the (black) criminal thug who was released from jail for a violent offense only to mow down 60 whites two days later, murdering six.

And who will determine the lies.......lmao................In every War the first casualty is the truth................And this is a cuture War with your side........throw them off the air........

HOW STALIN OF YOU.

lol. Never even heard of it............As far as I know....the very short times I've ever seen him.........He's always been obscene.............Only losers watch him..........Are you one of his losers.

I simply don't care...........

You show your true colors more and more every day.
Who determined if Howard Stern was obscene? It was Colon Powell's son. He was running the FCC back then. So maybe we have Hunter Biden run the FCC and fine news agencies who purposely lie.

We know when you are purposely lying. You know it too even though you'll argue.

How do we know a lie told on purpose? That's like asking what's obscene. You can't define it but you know it when you hear it.

And no more putting headlines on the screen that say things like this, "Is Biden a Pedophile?"

It's not ok just because you put it in the form of a question.

Just like it's not ok that Majorie Taylor Greene tweeted to trump that he should impose marshall law during the insurrection, just because she ended the tweet with "I don't know about these things". You don't get to suggest criminal activity and then play dumb at the end of the tweet. And then say you don't remember sending that tweet. You know she's lying.

In fact, it isn’t even from the United States; it’s from Bergamo, the Italian city hardest-hit by COVID-19. The footage can be seen here in a Sky News report March 22 about a critical shortage of ventilators in northern Italy.

Sure, it’s possible a producer used the wrong footage when putting the piece together, but given the alarmist tone of the story and its apparent pleading of the Democratic governor’s case, one has to wonder where “mistake” ends and “fake news” begins.

Caught lying over and over again.............But you want OUR SIDE THROWN INTO JAIL.....for WHAT YOU PERCEIVE IS A LIE.

SCREW YOU.
No I don't. Just because one MSNBC reporter said it doesn't mean that's what we want to do. But it is an election year so I'm sure you will run with this. LOL

SCREW YOU.
I love that photo of William Shatner, along with the quote. Did he say something like that? I LOVE when Republican Jews speak up!

The only person I can think of is the father who was understandably enraged that his daughter’s rape - enabled by the liberal transgender policy - was angry by the way the school covered it up and transferred the rapist to another school, and he got a little out of control.

Our Justice Department consider THAT a sign of a domestic terrorist, and spews out more venom against the (white) dad than they did against the (black) criminal thug who was released from jail for a violent offense only to mow down 60 whites two days later, murdering six.
rape victims and their families are a threat to the demafasict agenda

This is the father of a daughter who was raped in their school by a boy dressed in a skirt in the girl's bathroom. The School Board said he was lying. He came to protest to warn other parents.

He committed NO CRIME BUT TO EXPOSE the School for what they were doing. And the police arrested him as you see in this video.

His complaint is PROVEN.......His child was a victim and the boy in the skirt was proven in court.

Later..........this man was INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI AS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST...........

This is the father of a daughter who was raped in their school by a boy dressed in a skirt in the girl's bathroom. The School Board said he was lying. He came to protest to warn other parents.

He committed NO CRIME BUT TO EXPOSE the School for what they were doing. And the police arrested him as you see in this video.

His complaint is PROVEN.......His child was a victim and the boy in the skirt was proven in court.

Later..........this man was INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI AS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST...........

speaking out at public hearings about demafasict is terror to the left

• Attorney General Merrick Garland called on the FBI to “use its authority” against parents who threaten or use violence against public school officials in a Monday memorandum.
  • The Department of Justice’s memorandum did not specify what it classifies as a crime and did not immediately respond to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for clarification on the matter.
  • Garland’s statement follows a letter from the National School Board Association (NSBA) that asked the federal government to get involved in the “immediate threat” of violence from parents faced by American public schools and its education officials. The NSBA said the incidents could be “the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes.”

His child WAS RAPED via THEIR POLICY. Allowing a boy to wear a skirt into the girls bathroom........For this the FBI was sent to investigate the parents who WERE MAD over this as DOMESTIC TERRORISTS.

speaking out at public hearings about demafasict is terror to the left
'To them anything that counters their narrative is today.

Wasn't meant as any defense.......Was showing what really happened. The Father was mad and voiced it there...........Police hauled him off when he committed no crime. The crime is the policy that got his daughter raped.

But then Biden's Attorney General came down on them.......investigated a RIGHTFULLY SO MAD FATHER.......as a DOMESTIC TERRORIST.

Forum List

Back