Political adds

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2020
I been asking everyone I run into in life a simple question now I don't know how much money candidates spend to win elections , but I'm pretty sure it is a hell of a lot ... millions? Billions ?
So here is my question . Have you , in all of your years changed who you were going to vote for because of a political ad?or Convince you to vote for a certain candidate?
Not me ... and nobody to date has said that they have ... more political waste ...

I haven't. I've always researched the candidates and voted for whoever (and I've voted both Dem and Rep, which is why I consider myself an Independent) seemed to have the position I could agree with the most. However, some ads have made me look deeper into a candidates position on what they were saying they would do. But no, an ad by itself has never swayed my voting.

But...............unfortunately..................there are a lot of people out there who cannot be bothered with researching the candidates on their ballots, and yeah, ads seem to work on them. Especially if its a negative ad, as people tend to believe the worst in others, and negative ads (as much as it pains me to say) seem to be more effective than positive ones.

No. Most of the ads I see now are attack jobs sponsored by 3rd party PACS. Immediate channel change. Most of the hit jobs I've seen this year..come from the right (sorry).
Save for the dude running for Senate here in NH that believes school children shit in litter boxes. :auiqs.jpg:

No. Most of the ads I see now are attack jobs sponsored by 3rd party PACS. Immediate channel change. Most of the hit jobs I've seen this year..come from the right (sorry).
Save for the dude running for Senate here in NH that believes school children shit in litter boxes. :auiqs.jpg:

Someone running for office believes that school kids use litter boxes for the bathroom? This I gotta see.................got any links to an ad or some statements they've said or used for that? I need a good laugh.

I been asking everyone I run into in life a simple question now I don't know how much money candidates spend to win elections , but I'm pretty sure it is a hell of a lot ... millions? Billions ?
So here is my question . Have you , in all of your years changed who you were going to vote for because of a political ad?or Convince you to vote for a certain candidate?
Not me ... and nobody to date has said that they have ... more political waste ...
Speak for yourself, my vote changes every time I see a new political sign in somebodies yard.

Forum List

Back