Policies

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
What am I supposed to do on my micronation website ?

Put in a policy that says "no laws exist, you can just do whatever you want, however you want to do it, disorganize our marketplace, ruin our marketplace, and fuck up our country ?

No country in the world operates like that but the USA, so the USA can fuck off.
:)

What am I supposed to do on my micronation website ?

Put in a policy that says "no laws exist, you can just do whatever you want, however you want to do it, disorganize our marketplace, ruin our marketplace, and fuck up our country ?

No country in the world operates like that but the USA, so the USA can fuck off.
:)
Wooooooooooo - Harsh, bitter, unpatriotic, negative attitude, mean spirited, angry soul, and CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else think BJ is taking this imaginary country thing a little too seriously? Seems unhealthy if you ask me...

Does anyone else think BJ is taking this imaginary country thing a little too seriously? Seems unhealthy if you ask me...
It could very well be a change in medication, or dosage. Or, he could've missed his last session with the "head" ( pun intended ) doctor. Your guess is as good as mine. You never know, he could be ready to jump. I hope he's not alone.

Forum List

Back