Police warn protesters Texas gun owners can shoot you on site if you mess with out confederate statu

If a person uses a publicly owned street sign as target practice, can they be executed by another?
It would depend on the circumstance.
Ok, a drive by shooting of a sign on the side of the road on a lonesome highway, East of Omaha, Texass..

Thats pretty weak dude......
I had to make it that way to avoid residuals to Bob Seger...

....Hmmmm,that was the weak part.

If a person uses a publicly owned street sign as target practice, can they be executed by another?
Ok, a drive by shooting of a sign on the side of the road on a lonesome highway, East of Omaha, Texass..
Like the poster stated, it depends on the circumstances in which caused a situation to rise to the level of someone getting shot. Street sign vandalism is not one of those instances. Vandalism to buildings, historic statues if caught in the act, and one resist arrest with the intent on using agression against the officers making the arrest, could possibly end in someone being subjected to lethal force all depending on the type of resistance that brought about the force being used in such an event. Private property owners have no right to use deadly force or any force against someone doing damage to public property, and not private property in which they would own. The private property owners only have a right to notify the police if public property is being destroyed. Pictures or videos is allowed to be taken of the event taking place. If a private citizen see's that innocent people's lives are being threatened with deadly force by another, then the private citizen can interviene in order to save the life of the innocent. All these areas are tricky, so it best that private citizens know the law.

It should be the law of the land that if anyone violently interferes with peaceful protesters, they can and should be shot.
I live in Wisconsin and I'd be willing to travel to Texas to help take care of their ANTI FIRST AMENDMENT problem.

While I'd appreciate the help,I think we have it covered.
So do the Hispanics get a shot at this turkey shoot?

You'd be surprised at how many Hispanics would join the fray.

Like the poster stated, it depends on the circumstances in which caused a situation to rise to the level of someone getting shot. Street sign vandalism is not one of those instances. Vandalism to buildings, historic statues if caught in the act, and one resist arrest with the intent on using agression against the officers making the arrest, could possibly end in someone being subjected to lethal force all depending on the type of resistance that brought about the force being used in such an event. Private property owners have no right to use deadly force or any force against someone doing damage to public property, and not private property in which they would own. The private property owners only have a right to notify the police if public property is being destroyed. Pictures or videos is allowed to be taken of the event taking place. If a private citizen see's that innocent people's lives are being threatened with deadly force by another, then the private citizen can interviene in order to save the life of the innocent. All these areas are tricky, so it best that private citizens know the law.
Defacing a statue is only a misdemeanor and doesn't warrant getting shot by gun totting authoritarians that the right and conservatives have become...Fuck the cops and fuck the peer pressure from the masses of idiots thinking that shooting someone takes care of a problem that is minor in scope.

It should be the law of the land that if anyone violently interferes with peaceful protesters, they can and should be shot.
I live in Wisconsin and I'd be willing to travel to Texas to help take care of their ANTI FIRST AMENDMENT problem.

You'd be surprised at how many Hispanics joined the fray.
Humans enjoy the depravity anyway they can get it...

Defacing a statue is only a misdemeanor and doesn't warrant getting shot by gun totting authoritarians that the right and conservatives have become...Fuck the cops and fuck the peer pressure from the masses of idiots thinking that shooting someone takes care of a problem that is minor in scope.
Must be a legal scholar or somthin, huh?

You'd be surprised at how many Hispanics joined the fray.
Humans enjoy the depravity anyway they can get it...

Too much information......

. So you just had to throw in that screw the cop's eh ?? Well if you come out of your basement, and you run into someone that might want to rob you, then don't call for that cop you decided to talk crap about. You're on your own.

I did that once in 1985 to drive from Fort McCoy to Fort Hood...Just don't stay in East St. Louis..
Yeah, I found myself on the interstate outside of St. Louis in desperate need of gas. I took the first exit only to find myself in a concrete jungle with Trayvon Martin types looking to crack a crackers head into a sidewalk.

. So you just had to throw in that screw the cop's eh ?? Well if you come out of your basement, and you run into someone that might want to rob you, then don't call for that cop you decided to talk crap about. You're on your own.
Never had a problem before handling what happens....

Forum List

Back