Police union refuses to endorse Warren over her attack on law enforcement

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
One of Boston's largest police unions has refused to endorse Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) in her bid for re-election this year, citing the senator's "derogatory" attacks on law enforcement.

Police Union Refuses to Endorse Warren Over Her Attacks on Law Enforcement

Could this be Karma for this twit LOL.....oh no they won't sponser her why she's a native american how dare they not sponser her. bahahh
Guess it sucks to be her.

One of Boston's largest police unions has refused to endorse Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) in her bid for re-election this year, citing the senator's "derogatory" attacks on law enforcement.

Could this be Karma for this twit LOL.....oh no they won't sponser her why she's a native american how dare they not sponser her. bahahh

I'm guessing those considering supporter her probably aren't big supporters of the police. This is akin to the ACLU or NYTimes endorsing Trumps opponent.

Just think, 60% of moderates and 67% of women want nothing to do with the Democrats division and personal destruction meme... They are losing the middle ground massively..

The more I look into the numbers, the more I see a tidy bowl wave in the democrats future. I wonder what will happen if they throw her to the curb like trash and elect her opponent..?

Just think, 60% of moderates and 67% of women want nothing to do with the Democrats division and personal destruction meme... They are losing the middle ground massively..

The more I look into the numbers, the more I see a tidy bowl wave in the democrats future. I wonder what will happen if they throw her to the curb like trash and elect her opponent..?

Where are you getting those numbers?

Forum List

Back