Police Threaten Children Singing Outside House Republican Leaders’ Offices With Arres

Think progress says they were outside his office. They were actually in his office and told to leave or they would be arrested. Think progress does not have a relationship with truthful reporting.

They should have been deported. A few parents suddenly finding their six year olds turned up in Guadalejara should make them think twice about sending them out to protest.

So a mob harassing our elected officials is ok? By the way care to point out where any of the reps actually called the cops?

You are an idiot.

Yes, mobs should harass all elected officials continually to remind them that they do not work for lobbyists but the people.

Yep those damned lobbyist and SPECIAL INTEREST groups make so fucking much noise our reps can't hear us, you know the people who elected them.

Police Threaten Children Singing Outside House Republican Leaders’ Offices With Arrest

Police Threaten Children Singing Outside House Republican Leaders' Offices With Arrest | ThinkProgress

More than 40 youths with the immigration advocacy group Fair Immigration Reform Movement (FIRM) have been busy chasing down Congressional members in Washington, D.C. this week, but very few House members have been willing to meet with them. On Thursday, when activists between the ages of six to 15, marched to the Congressional offices of House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA), they were threatened with arrest by Capitol police officers for singing.

Think Progress....I won't even waste my time clicking the link to that communist hack site.

occupied said:
Ever since then the republicans have been shitting bricks at the thought that the youth of America might wake up and get wise at an early age.

Republicans no longer need to be doing what you stated, Democrats now have to be. I guess you missed the latest polls where Obama has lost people my age...millennials, if given the opportunity, millennials would recall Obama from office. Keep living on whatever planet it is you are living on, because it's clearly not Earth.

So a mob harassing our elected officials is ok? By the way care to point out where any of the reps actually called the cops?

You are an idiot.

So children singing to congresscritters is harassment but town meeting yell downs by adults are OK.

Police did exactly what they were supposed to do. Which I'm sure the adults in the crowd hoped they would so there could be the video scene(s) for all to see.

The adults willing used the kids to create the video photo ops.

Forum List

Back