Police: Teen shot at Dayton Mall tried to rob man for shoes

Officials say the investigation shows that three male juveniles approached two men outside of the hhgregg store just after 10 a.m.. According to police, 16-year-old Jawaad Jabbar got out a gun and demanded merchandise from the men.
At which point, shooting him was perfectly legal.
Of course, if the anti-gun loons had their way, the man who defended himself would have been a victim of violent crime.

Officials say the investigation shows that three male juveniles approached two men outside of the hhgregg store just after 10 a.m.. According to police, 16-year-old Jawaad Jabbar got out a gun and demanded merchandise from the men.
At which point, shooting him was perfectly legal.
Of course, if the anti-gun loons had their way, the man who defended himself would have been a victim of violent crime.

Oh absolutely. In Britain there's a push to establish in law that Mugging and Home Invasion are a legitimate vocation. So, to even try to stop them, is a threat to their livelihood.

As I've noted many times, you're referencing the traits which identify Left-think as a perversion of human reasoning... OKA: Mental Disorder.

Someone pulls a gun on me and I have the opportunity to get mine out, someone's gonna die. Might be me, but if I have an opening, I am going to take it.

Shot for a shoe.
Wrong.
Shot for threatening someone's life.
That also. But not wrong since it started for "trying to steal shoes from a man."
No. It started with pulling a gun and demanding an action. That is, unquestionably, a clear, present and immediate danger that justifies the use of deadly force.
That's why he was shot.

Was his motivation to acquire some shoes? Sure. But he was shot because he threatened someone's life.

The tragedy....?

These kids were more than likely raised in a single parent home, a teenage mother....who herself was raised in a single parent home......and it has gone on like this decade after decade, and these kids have no adult role models to show them how mature men and women behave. What they have are thug role models, in their music and video games, their parent/parents, do not encourage behavior that civilizes them and allows them to move through the world peacefully. They are not taught compassion, empathy, or sympathy for others......

We need to stop this practice....it is killiing these kids....this guy did not deserve to die....but he had no other path to follow because of his upbringing.....

If you want to stop gun violence....push for intact families, who have children when they can afford them without government assistance.....

Oh....and stop voting for democrats.....they gain power with each child raised in a broken home.....

Forum List

Back