Police State: New York Cop Pulls Gun On Teens Having Snowball Fight [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Americans really do need to seriously reconsider supporting this Militarizing of our Police Force. What are we becoming?

Rozman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Americans really do need to seriously reconsider supporting this Militarizing of our Police Force. What are we becoming?

That video doesn't show a whole lot of what was happening before the ploice showed up...
Would be better if we had a better idea of what was going on here...
But of course everyone has it all figured out already...I'm sure.

OP
paulitician

paulitician

Platinum Member
Reaction score
My God, pulling guns on our children having snowball fights. We are definitely not in a good place right now. I don't wanna hear about how '9/11 changed everything' anymore. This Militarizing of our Police needs to end. Time to change it back.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My God, pulling guns on our children having snowball fights. We are definitely not in a good place right now. I don't wanna hear about how '9/11 changed everything' anymore. This Militarizing of our Police needs to end. Time to change it back.
Hyperbolic nonsense.

These anecdotal, isolated incidents are in no way 'representative' of the Nation as a whole or law enforcement in general.

This thread is just another example of the rightwing 'gloom and doom' myth having everything to do with the president belonging to the 'wrong' political party and nothing to do with a 'police state.'

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Children? Those guys didn't look like children to me. There's more going on here.

Reaction score
As usual the "small government" statist loving conservatives automatically rush to defend the actions of the police state they worship so much.
They're Branch Paulinian libertarians and anarchists. Conservatives support cops and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Reaction score
Children? Those guys didn't look like children to me. There's more going on here.
Probably a drug deal, a weapon pulled, a fight or something else. The idiot bystander didn't know what she was seeing and gave her own ignorant interpretation of events. The police report on this incident would be far more informative, but don't expect that from Branch Paulinian cop haters.

Reaction score

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're Branch Paulinian libertarians and anarchists. Conservatives support cops and give them the benefit of the doubt.
While I distaste liberals who think everything a cop does is abusive and evil, I find equally disturbing the conservatives who worship police like they're gods.

Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List