Police State: New York Cop Pulls Gun On Teens Having Snowball Fight [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Americans really do need to seriously reconsider supporting this Militarizing of our Police Force. What are we becoming?

Americans really do need to seriously reconsider supporting this Militarizing of our Police Force. What are we becoming?

That video doesn't show a whole lot of what was happening before the ploice showed up...
Would be better if we had a better idea of what was going on here...
But of course everyone has it all figured out already...I'm sure.

My God, pulling guns on our children having snowball fights. We are definitely not in a good place right now. I don't wanna hear about how '9/11 changed everything' anymore. This Militarizing of our Police needs to end. Time to change it back.

My God, pulling guns on our children having snowball fights. We are definitely not in a good place right now. I don't wanna hear about how '9/11 changed everything' anymore. This Militarizing of our Police needs to end. Time to change it back.
Hyperbolic nonsense.

These anecdotal, isolated incidents are in no way 'representative' of the Nation as a whole or law enforcement in general.

This thread is just another example of the rightwing 'gloom and doom' myth having everything to do with the president belonging to the 'wrong' political party and nothing to do with a 'police state.'

Children? Those guys didn't look like children to me. There's more going on here.

Children? Those guys didn't look like children to me. There's more going on here.

Probably a drug deal, a weapon pulled, a fight or something else. The idiot bystander didn't know what she was seeing and gave her own ignorant interpretation of events. The police report on this incident would be far more informative, but don't expect that from Branch Paulinian cop haters.

They're Branch Paulinian libertarians and anarchists. Conservatives support cops and give them the benefit of the doubt.

While I distaste liberals who think everything a cop does is abusive and evil, I find equally disturbing the conservatives who worship police like they're gods.

Forum List

Back