Police State: New York Cop Pulls Gun On Teens Having Snowball Fight [VIDEO]...

You want to know what happened before that but determined that the witness filming may possibly be lying.

Ok then, Here's how it goes. You request for more information while asserting that the witness is lying. Where do you want this "more information" to come from? Another Witness so you can claim they too must be lying?

Nope, what you are looking for is an explanation from the officer. Now, what are the chances the officer will ever say EVER that he over reacted? He will never say that.

So what you want is a reason the cop did what he did and at the end that will be enough for you because cops dont lie, they dont over react. They are perfect beings who only do what they have to do
I don't know if she even knew what was going on, you sure don't. Again, I said let those with the information make the decisions, I'm not requesting anything. You want to accuse the cops with the hysterical rantings and a video that doesn't explain why it went down. Most folks think that's unfair.

They do explain what went down you just dont believe it...Which is the entire point

I wonder how many watch Americas Funniest Home videos and refuse to laugh until they know the whole context of the situation.

They're Branch Paulinian libertarians and anarchists. Conservatives support cops and give them the benefit of the doubt.

While I distaste liberals who think everything a cop does is abusive and evil, I find equally disturbing the conservatives who worship police like they're gods.
Teapers only worship police like they are gods when they kill a black boy.

You want to know what happened before that but determined that the witness filming may possibly be lying.

Ok then, Here's how it goes. You request for more information while asserting that the witness is lying. Where do you want this "more information" to come from? Another Witness so you can claim they too must be lying?

Nope, what you are looking for is an explanation from the officer. Now, what are the chances the officer will ever say EVER that he over reacted? He will never say that.

So what you want is a reason the cop did what he did and at the end that will be enough for you because cops dont lie, they dont over react. They are perfect beings who only do what they have to do
I don't know if she even knew what was going on, you sure don't. Again, I said let those with the information make the decisions, I'm not requesting anything. You want to accuse the cops with the hysterical rantings and a video that doesn't explain why it went down. Most folks think that's unfair.

They do explain what went down you just dont believe it...Which is the entire point

It's virtually impossible for Goose-Steppers to believe anything other than what the Police tell them. If the cop had shot & killed these kids, they would desperately try to justify it. It's very sad.

Now what could have happened at a snowball fight that would cause a cop to pull his gun?

Could someone have thrown a snow ball at the cop while yelling; "hand up, don't shoot"?

That would have done it.
There is no evidence supporting your claim. But even if it was true, there is no justification for him point his firearm at the kids. Period, end of story.

I forgot to put the "sarcasm ON" button.
However, that could have very well been the reason. I used to put rocks in the middle of snowballs. Fuckers hurt.
(We were mean where and when I grew up)

Still, I would sure as hell hope the cop has a better reason than someone threw a snowball at him and he felt threatened and had to prepare to protect his life. From the SNOWBALL killer.

What happened before the video started? It's a bit hard to say if something was justified or not when you have no clue what happened.

Another Branch Paulinian cop hater thread.
Says the poster who, Ironically, has a signature of Lincoln being assassinated by a traitor.
A sig that GLORIFIES the assassination of Lincoln. He is a good Catholic. I guess Mary told him to be a catalyst for hate.

Last edited:
They're Branch Paulinian libertarians and anarchists. Conservatives support cops and give them the benefit of the doubt.

While I distaste liberals who think everything a cop does is abusive and evil, I find equally disturbing the conservatives who worship police like they're gods.

I'm a 'Teaper', and i certainly don't worship the Police.

Now what could have happened at a snowball fight that would cause a cop to pull his gun?

Could someone have thrown a snow ball at the cop while yelling; "hand up, don't shoot"?

That would have done it.
There is no evidence supporting your claim. But even if it was true, there is no justification for him point his firearm at the kids. Period, end of story.

I forgot to put the "sarcasm ON" button.
However, that could have very well been the reason. I used to put rocks in the middle of snowballs. Fuckers hurt.
(We were mean where and when I grew up)

Still, I would sure as hell hope the cop has a better reason than someone threw a snowball at him and he felt threatened and had to prepare to protect his life. From the SNOWBALL killer.

'rocks in the snowballs?' Is that really going to be your defense of this dipshit mongoloid cop? Pretty pathetic man.

I'm a 'Teaper', and i certainly don't worship the Police.
The libertarian faction of the tea party only adopted that label for legitimact. You should speak out against the hate of the majority of the teapers.

'rocks in the snowballs?' Is that really going to be your defense of this dipshit mongoloid cop? Pretty pathetic man.

Well you stupid shit, If someone busted you in the head with a rock filled snowball, what the fuck would you do?
Run for your life?

You know what dude. I was being a smart ass commenting on the level of fear our police have and the over reaction that they seem to have. Not defending the police. How ever the idea of someone firing a snowball at a cop when the snow ball fight was already happening is not a far fetched idea. Except to you I guess.

Could the cop have over reacted to that type of incident? Sure, he could have. I don't know if he did or not.

If I am a cop...and there is a report of a gun, my gun is drawn.

Brings up an interesting question...if you are a 2A supporter, don't you think the cops should be fully prepared during any call with their guns drawn?

Brings up an interesting question...if you are a 2A supporter, don't you think the cops should be fully prepared during any call with their guns drawn?

IMO, because the cops know there are millions of additional guns on the street, they are very concerned that in whatever situation they encounter, that someone other than them will have a gun. And they don't like that. Especially if it is young men with guns.

IMO, because the cops know there are millions of additional guns on the street, they are very concerned that in whatever situation they encounter, that someone other than them will have a gun. And they don't like that. Especially if it is young men with guns.

In this day and age it's hard to fault em for that.
People marching in the streets calling for killing cops would put me on edge as well.

What happened before the video started? It's a bit hard to say if something was justified or not when you have no clue what happened.

Stretching pretty hard there aren't you? It was a fuckin snowball fight. You can't justify the cops behaving like that no matter how badly you want to.

Stretching pretty hard there aren't you? It was a fuckin snowball fight. You can't justify the cops behaving like that no matter how badly you want to.

And how exactly do you know this? Because some chick said it?
It was mentioned earlier that a call was made to the police about a firearm at the scene.
If true I would have showed up with my weapon drawn as well.

It was mentioned earlier that a call was made to the police about a firearm at the scene.

If was also mentioned that the cop was an ass fucking man rapist.

If true.....

See how that works?

I don't know what happened before the video so I'm stretching? I hope you are never selected for jury duty.

If was also mentioned that the cop was an ass fucking man rapist.

If true.....

See how that works?

Once more in english please.
And please leave out your fetish in your next response.

Some anonymous caller said they think some guys might have a gun so the cops draw down on every black kid in the area? Even if there was a gun present, which has not been proven, what happened to all the right wing swagger about everybody supposed to be able to carry a gun? Perhaps he was just one of those good guys with a gun you are always spouting off about.

It was also mentioned that Herewego is a functional retard

If true that would explain why he's treated like a shit heel.

See?

Forum List

Back