Police Shoot to Death One Unarmed Person Every 3 Days in U.S.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is what conservatives consider to be law and order.

Police across the United States shot and killed an average of one unarmed person every three days during the first five months of this year, according to an investigation by The Washington Post.

The average was based on the fact that 49 people who were not carrying a weapon of any kind were shot to death during the first 151 days of 2015.

Among these victims, two-thirds were black or Hispanic.

In addition to the 49 unarmed individuals, another 13 carrying toy guns were shot to death by law enforcement.

Controversies - Police Shoot to Death One Unarmed Person Every 3 Days in U.S. - AllGov - News

a guy does NOT have to be armed with a weapon to be a deadly threat, when YOU have a gun that he can take! do you want the cops to not have guns? I DO, but I bet that YOU dont. Cause then the cops could not protect your worthless arse, since you are too gutless, lazy and inept to do it for yourself.

When you are a 5.5, 120 lb man or woman cop, and some 300 lb, 6ft 4" ape grabs for your gun or tries to beat you down, you are PERFECTLY justified in shooting them, multiple times in the chest and head.

a guy does NOT have to be armed with a weapon to be a deadly threat, when YOU have a gun that he can take! do you want the cops to not have guns? I DO, but I bet that YOU dont. Cause then the cops could not protect your worthless arse, since you are too gutless, lazy and inept to do it for yourself.

I have a CWP and have fought and competed in Muay Thai since I was 15 years old. So much for your assumptions of what I'm incapable of doing for myself.

I have a CWP and have fought and competed in Muay Thai since I was 15 years old. So much for your assumptions of what I'm incapable of doing for myself.

Mmm, so, would you expect a normal beat cop to be able to subdue you without the use of deadly force, even if you were unarmed?

it does matter, liars about stuff like this are pos's. So why give any credibility to them at all (as in pointing out their bs)?

Police across the United States shot and killed an average of one unarmed person every three days during the first five months of this year, according to an investigation by The Washington Post.

The average was based on the fact that 49 people who were not carrying a weapon of any kind were shot to death during the first 151 days of 2015.

In addition to the 49 unarmed individuals, another 13 carrying toy guns were shot to death by law enforcement.

Controversies - Police Shoot to Death One Unarmed Person Every 3 Days in U.S. - AllGov - News

Notice the use of the term 'unarmed' and not 'innocent.' :)

Unarmed people ought to learn to act right in public.

WOW, you are a regular lethal weapon.

I carry a .45 because of all the guys like you running around.

ok, now how many do they SAVE everyday?

I just saw a clip where they ran up on a burning care to save the person in it

that's just a LOW blow. what the HELL does this have to do with CONSERVATIVES?

I guess citizens need to see the uniform as an implicit threat, and to stand their ground against what makes them feel threatened.

So far (late May) 54 brave American Police Officers died in the line of duty protecting your ungrateful ass. Who ya gonna call when your hypocrite anarchist butt get's in an accident or y'all get a bump n the nite? You gonna call the left wing nut case propaganda blogs or 911?

Forum List

Back