Police says Delbert Belton caused his death by fighting back.

Delbert Belton Murder Update: WWII vet, 88, fought back against teens who beat him to death, police say - Crimesider - CBS News

"Our information is that the individual fought back and that may have made this, you know, a worse situation," said Spokane Police Chief Frank Straub in a press conference Monday morning.

There you go. If you are attacked by a black person you are supposed to just take it.

Just remember, if you dont fight back, everything will be all right....

Wendy's massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The killings were carried out by 36-year-old John Taylor, a former employee of the restaurant, and his accomplice Craig Godineaux. The robbery was carefully planned, as Taylor had the manager of the restaurant (whom he knew) summon the entire staff to the basement on the pretense of having an important meeting. Once in the basement, Taylor and Godineaux bound and gagged all seven of the employees at gunpoint and then shot each of them in the head at point-blank range with a Bryco-Jennings Model J38 .380 caliber semi-automatic pistol. All but two of the employees died. One of the survivors dialled 9-1-1, and police arrived to find the victims and discovered $2,400 missing from the safe.

good thing he died or he would be considered a racist that murders teenagers.
fighting back is now racist.. ammirite?

He was old, short, and white. A perfect target for young, black, racist thugs. And only a pos hack would try to compare the war hero to Trayvon Martin. No surprise there.

He was old, short, and white. A perfect target for young, black, racist thugs. And only a pos hack would try to compare the war hero to Trayvon Martin. No surprise there.

Naw.

It was you POS's that blame victims, when the victims aren't the color you like.

I was just pointing out the irony.

Sorta smart?

Naw.

It was you POS's that blame victims, when the victims aren't the color you like.

Sorta smart?
No, sorta stupid.

Delbert Belton Murder Update: WWII vet, 88, fought back against teens who beat him to death, police say - Crimesider - CBS News

"Our information is that the individual fought back and that may have made this, you know, a worse situation," said Spokane Police Chief Frank Straub in a press conference Monday morning.

There you go. If you are attacked by a black person you are supposed to just take it.

So they're blaming the victim now? Pathetic.

Saying a WORD to blacks = racism and destruction of the person that said it life.
Kill a white man = not racism. Whitey's fault.

You leftist fuckers are pure dog shit. :mad:

Naw.

Sorta smart?
No, sorta stupid.

:lol:

There there.

Tissue?

As..so is Belton a thug now?

Ironic ain't it?

No you piece of shit. The old man was fighting in self defense.

You're pure trash

Matt..

It's known you are a racist.

You've been honest about it.

You think this fella was fighting back.

You think Martin wasn't. You think he "jumped' Zimmerman.

Personally? I'm not one to blame the victim.

Whether that's Trayvon Martin, Ron Goldman or Delbert Belton.

Those three guys were murdered.

It's completely irrelevant that they fought to save their lives.

The race hustlers will be aling saying that if Belton hit one of these babies it was child abuse and they were defending themselves.

This is what the Zimmerman case would have looked like if Zimmerman hadn't had a gun. It's why we all need one.

I see many never really read the story of have bad reading skills.

"Our information is that the individual fought back and that may have made this, you know, a worse situation," said Spokane Police Chief Frank Straub in a press conference Monday morning. "I'm not being critical of Mr. Belton, we certainly encourage individuals to fight back, and he should have. But it shouldn't have happened to begin with."

Last edited:
Do the race-baiters understand how pathetic they look? If not, let me be the one to point it out.

If that intervention doesn't work, I suggest they all refrain from ever leaving the house again. After all, they might see a black person, which would result in the reflexive soiling of undergarments. They should just keep their race-baiting victimhood act confined to the internet, safely away from decent people and children.

The race hustlers will be aling saying that if Belton hit one of these babies it was child abuse and they were defending themselves.

This is what the Zimmerman case would have looked like if Zimmerman hadn't had a gun. It's why we all need one.

Belton wasn't looking for trouble.

Zimmerman was playing cop.

There's a huge difference between the two.

The article says "may" have fought back.

Translation: Shorty probably tried to shield his face with his arms.

The police chief is disgusting.

Forum List

Back