Police Remove Disabled Mitch McConnell Protesters

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Not a good picture for republicans. McConnell called police to remove them.

VIDEOS & PHOTOS: Police Remove Disabled Mitch McConnell Protesters

DC757hcW0AAG-T-.jpg

They don't have my sympathy.

They tried to use their handicap to get special treatment ie to be allowed to be dicks without being called on it, or to use their handicap as a weapon to smear their enemies.

Either way, fuck them.

Everyone is doing that these days. just look at the climb up the Pity Pole among current progressives. This is just one facet of that fight.

They tried to use their handicap to get special treatment ie to be allowed to be dicks without being called on it, or to use their handicap as a weapon to smear their enemies.

Either way, fuck them.
McConnell and his supporters are screwing them, so they can cut taxes by $1trillion for the 1%.

Either way, fuck them.
McConnell and his supporters are screwing them, so they can cut taxes by $1trillion for the 1%.

You know this how?

Either way, fuck them.

Protests are words or actions that express disapproval.

Lefties have moved beyond speech to active resistance. THis has, and very well SHOULD have consequence.

I hope these fuckers were charged.

Either way, fuck them.

Standard progressive phraseology is standard.

Not a good picture for republicans. McConnell called police to remove them.

VIDEOS & PHOTOS: Police Remove Disabled Mitch McConnell Protesters

DC757hcW0AAG-T-.jpg
Republicans have never given a damn about disabled Americans. Posting this on a conservative forum will do nothing. Go find a liberal one and post it there to fire up the base.
And you post here because ......

To show the dastardly evil Taliban Republicans, that's wut.

They want to throw your grandma off a cliff and use your children as fish bait.

I once watched my Republican representative smash a flower just to watch it die

They must be pure evil

Last edited:
Everyone is doing that these days. just look at the climb up the Pity Pole among current progressives. This is just one facet of that fight.
Everyone knows the game and has no sympathy for these ass holes.

Fuck these morons right up their dead sphincters, I dont give a fuck.

Because of street theater actors like these, people have little sympathy for handicapped people that are in real need.

Forum List

Back