American mothers beg on street for student loans.

The new face of America. Mothers beg on streets for their daughters student loans. In other countries old people beg for food. Check this out.

Michigan Woman Resorts To Begging On Street To Send Her Daughter To College

Why has this never happened before?

People have self respect?

Why does her daughter have to go to Michigan State as opposed to the local community college?

To get a Bachelors degree. I guess her dtr can work and save for a couple years and take a few classes here and there. They do need to do something about the cost of universities, but they wont.

Obviously a member of the RaT party. Her solution is to hit the streets and panhandle.

They have had years to save for college - obviously, they didn't.

The new face of America. Mothers beg on streets for their daughters student loans. In other countries old people beg for food. Check this out.

People have self respect?

Why does her daughter have to go to Michigan State as opposed to the local community college?

To get a Bachelors degree. I guess her dtr can work and save for a couple years and take a few classes here and there. They do need to do something about the cost of universities, but they wont.

Or she could go to the community college for two years saving her money and then go to Michigan State.

I must say, that no matter how much street begging, street prostitution, and minimum wage work you do, you will never catch up with a college fee that is made up frivolously. A college should not cost $24k per year because a class of 20 will then feed 10 professors. So why don't students direct hire their professors then, and cut out the middle man called "co

You're right, they won't, because the only way to do it is to reduce the amount of student loans allowed and then tards like you will be here pissing and moaning and whining about how Republicans hate poor people.

I must say, that no matter how much street begging, street prostitution, and minimum wage work you do, you will never catch up with a college fee that is made up frivolously. A college should not cost $24k per year because a class of 20 will then feed 10 professors. So why don't students direct hire their professors then, and cut out the middle man called "co

Good idea, but who will accredit your degree as valid?

You're right, they won't, because the only way to do it is to reduce the amount of student loans allowed and then tards like you will be here pissing and moaning and whining about how Republicans hate poor people.

Well lower college costs , less in loans only makes sense, saving tax payers money.

Good idea, but who will accredit your degree as valid?

Good point, so much for free markets in America. Especially in the education sector.

Why does your title infer that there are multiple women begging on the streets when thats obviously not true?

Done once, will be done again. Nation.

That doesnt excuse the lie.

Why does your title infer that there are multiple women begging on the streets when thats obviously not true?

I don't lie. I give truth a scope. That and voice to the people.

I don't lie. I give truth a scope. That and voice to the people.

Nah...it's definitely a lie.

Forum List

Back