Police officer shot ‘multiple times’ during traffic stop

Hi, just your daily reminder:

A Cop gets a paycheck and a pension for his job of being in the line of fire.
A 20 year old kid doesn't.

That's why society (aside from the depraved such as yourself) are upset.

EDIT: My thoughts go out to this cop....Burleson is here in Fort Worth.
Cops get a paycheck and a pension for the job.
the job is to carry a gun and go after murders and rapists to uphold society's laws.

Not a damn thing in there about dying.

...the job is to carry a gun and go after murderers and rapists to uphold society's laws

The name of the game is for everybody to go home at night.

You're making my point for me. You are correct, the name of the game for black children is to go home at night.

They don't somehow become less important because you say so.

No idea what you're talking about, never said anything about importance or a hierarchy of lives.

I HAVE however said the following:

fuck the police.

It is an incremental movement to demanding that blacks not be arrested or prosecuted for anything.

the job is to carry a gun and go after murders and rapists to uphold society's laws.

...the job is to carry a gun and go after murderers and rapists to uphold society's laws

You're making my point for me. You are correct, the name of the game for black children is to go home at night.

No idea what you're talking about, never said anything about importance or a hierarchy of lives.

fuck the police.

You know exactly what I am talking about. You just played into hierarchy. The job is to enforce the laws.

I hope you mean that enough not to ever call them for help. You are childish.

Brooklyn Center is thinking of disarming cops for traffic stops.

Only Democrats come up with such nonsense.

It is getting to the point that police deserve to be shot.
Like the cop who justifies a traffic stop because there was an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror.
Most traffic stops by police are illegal and they are lying.
I have had police claim I was speeding when I am sure I was not, at least a half a dozen times.
The police are corrupt because they get to keep the revenue they get from tickets.
Which give them the incentive to lie.
You do understand that the air freshener hanging from the rearview mirror is an absolute and deliberate lie, right?

He was pulled over for expired registration. It was learned AFTER they ran the plate that the perp had an outstanding warrant for felony assault and robbery. In addition....and take note of this....

His warrant was also for possession of an unregistered weapon. If I'm a cop, who is 18 times more likely to get shot by a black man and the report comes back that perp has warrants for unregistered weapons, you can bet your ass I am going to be hyper-alert.

I'll ignore the bullshit statement the cops are getting to the point that they deserve to be shot. Anyone with even a whiff of intelligence about the entire issue knows that this "Cops are evil" is just a bullshit spin with nothing to justify it.

fuck the police.
Please put on your front door

NO GUNS INSIDE
FUCK THE POLICE

-----cops are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is killed by a cop

That is clearly false.
Only a few dozen cops are shot and killed each year, while police shoot and kill thousands of Blacks each year.
No they don't.

Like the cop who justifies a traffic stop because there was an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror.
Fake News asshole. He was pulled over for expired registration plates.

Now fuck off.
Not to mention he was evading a warrant for carrying a firearm illegally. I thought liberals cared about gun laws.
He should have Manned up and faced the charges instead of being a fugitive from the law like a coward.

Brooklyn Center is thinking of disarming cops for traffic stops.

Only Democrats come up with such nonsense.

It is getting to the point that police deserve to be shot.
Most traffic stops by police are illegal and they are lying.
I have had police claim I was speeding when I am sure I was not, at least a half a dozen times.
The police are corrupt because they get to keep the revenue they get from tickets.
Which give them the incentive to lie.
Not even going to bother with the above sociopathic nonsense.
Except
23h1o4.jpg

fuck the police.

You know exactly what I am talking about. You just played into hierarchy. The job is to enforce the laws.

I hope you mean that enough not to ever call them for help. You are childish.
I feel bad for cops who are killed by violence.

I UNDERSTAND the violence when, for instance in 2016, a black man shot a buncha cops here in Dallas. But I do not condone or support it.

It is an incremental movement to demanding that blacks not be arrested or prosecuted for anything.
Sounds like racism by setting lower standards for one group and higher standards for another based on the color of skin and not the content of character. That is totally vacuous, it is just bad. :(

You get that cops don't get to keep the money from tickets, right?
Actually, their departments usually get a significant cut of seized funds. It's why civil asset forfeiture (AKA: thieving) is so out of control..... it's a racket.

But, individual police has no incentive for increasing penalty revenue. The cost of administering paperwork and police time required for any contested citation (and I recommend ALL citations be contested) far exceeds that of the penalty. That is why any city interested in using fines as a method of revenue has switched to automated speed cameras. They produce 10 times the what any police officer could even if they had the time to do traffic these days (which they don't).

Also, funding for police, including salaries, equipment, buildings, etc, has to come from somewhere ... it it more fair to take it from taxpayers who may never have any police involvements in their lives OR from the actual people charged with crimes?

Actually, their departments usually get a significant cut of seized funds. It's why civil asset forfeiture (AKA: thieving) is so out of control..... it's a racket.

But, individual police has no incentive for increasing penalty revenue. The cost of administering paperwork and police time required for any contested citation (and I recommend ALL citations be contested) far exceeds that of the penalty. That is why any city interested in using fines as a method of revenue has switched to automated speed cameras. They produce 10 times the what any police officer could even if they had the time to do traffic these days (which they don't).

Also, funding for police, including salaries, equipment, buildings, etc, has to come from somewhere ... it it more fair to take it from taxpayers who may never have any police involvements in their lives OR from the actual people charged with crimes?
Depends on the "crime" in question...... if there even is any evidence that there ever was one.

Depends on the "crime" in question...... if there even is any evidence that there ever was one.

I'm speaking generally. I won't comment on any individual case based solely on what I read on The Internet or see on YouTube. The whole story is NEVER there.

,,,that's babble shit--it doesn't make sense
society isn't upset -it's mostly blacks are upset -the ones who commit CRIME at high rates---

Why would a “20 year old kid” get a pension? Much less some thug who attacks cops?
he's babbling--what he said does not even make sense

Forum List

Back