Police Officer Calls Out BLM as a Domestic Terrorist Group Fired.

How many of those above are law enforcement officers and make the claim she should not be fired?

As a manager in my law enforcement agency I had the power to fire anyone on probation on the sp;ot;, and if it were a certified deputy, I would report to HR that she should be fired and while waiting for their investigation put suspend her.
Cool story, bro.

How many of those above are law enforcement officers and make the claim she should not be fired?

As a manager in my law enforcement agency I had the power to fire anyone on probation on the sp;ot;, and if it were a certified deputy, I would report to HR that she should be fired and while waiting for their investigation put suspend her.

What it comes down to is her department is chicken shit and has no balls. Fearing backlash against themselves. This was an officer with a stellar career and a good reputation in the community by the accounts i read in the article. So you would fire a person like that for one single moment of indescretion huh? You must have been a joy to work with.
And the fact is, there is good basis for her opinion anyway wether you agree or not.. BLM members have threatened violence before and their protests are accompanied by rioting, damage and looting.

Communist culture run amok in this nation and is going after true patriots.

She got what she deserved.
BLM is the KKK on crack.
Are you a KKK supporter?

That police officer should move to Florida and apply there!

You go girl!:up:
Yes, I believe she would be appreciated in the Free State of Florida. Peaceful demonstrations are just fine here but not riots involving attacks on the cops, looting and burning.

What did she do to deserve getting fired?

What did she do to deserve getting fired?

Right. Who's life did she ruin? The punishment does not equal the "crime." whatever happened
to reviews and reprimands? Its a cowardly department. They are probably fearful of backlash if they dont cave in completely.

Let me ask you all something. Do you think that the way she feels about Black Lives Matter perhaps colors her thoughts and opinions of all of the black people she encounters as a police officer? What about black people have Black Lives Matter bumper sticker or insignia on their clothing, or some other visible signs of support of the organization?

Do you think she might act differently, in a more hostile manner towards black people because she holds these opinions and beliefs? Do you think that's her right, as a police officer?

Let me ask you all something. Do you think that the way she feels about Black Lives Matter perhaps colors her thoughts and opinions of all of the black people she encounters as a police officer? What about black people have Black Lives Matter bumper sticker or insignia on their clothing, or some other visible signs of support of the organization?

Do you think she might act differently, in a more hostile manner towards black people because she holds these opinions and beliefs? Do you think that's her right, as a police officer?
No.
She’s basing it on BLM being violent, bigoted extremists.
Pretty clear and obvious.
Unless you’re a BLM bigot.

Wrong. She was punished for having an opinion. If someone didn't like her opinion they could have talked to her about it. But we don't live in that type of country anymore. There are no warnings.
You can smoke crack on the job and keep your job, as long as you promise to go to rehab, but come up with an opinion that leftists consider un-pure and your a criminal. Zero tolerance.

LE Officers, Deputies and Agents are held to a higher standard.

ezequiel-dominguez-nobody-expects-the-spanish-inquisition.jpg

Wrong. She was punished for having an opinion. If someone didn't like her opinion they could have talked to her about it. But we don't live in that type of country anymore. There are no warnings.
You can smoke crack on the job and keep your job, as long as you promise to go to rehab, but come up with an opinion that leftists consider un-pure and your a criminal. Zero tolerance.

When you consider that anybody and everybody is being fired, doxxed, cancelled or shamed for simply criticizing BLM or expressing an opinion that runs counter to the Democrat/liberal establishment’s views on a given matter, no, law enforcement is decidedly NOT being held to a higher standard.

They are being held to the same standard as everyone else; i.e., the standard of not expressing an opinion that criticizes or contradicts a liberal view (the act of which is guaranteed by the Constitution).

Why isnt anyone else in Public service ... and people who's words in public influence many, being held to this higher standard?

Fact is there are many types of disciplinary actions that can be taken before throwing away someone's career... someone who had done a good job up to that point. Firing someone should be the last option, but when you have to placate the MOB... I get it.

Forum List

Back