Police: Jews will be allowed into Temple Mount in month Tishrey

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Israeli Police says today, that the Temple Mount will be open to Jews for the Jewish holidays in month Tishrey (Sh'ba Aleyinu L'Tova, Baruch HaShem), an option that wasn't open during the month of Ramadan.

ועדת הפנים של הכנסת עסקה בהיערכות המשטרה לעליית יהודים להר הבית בחגי תשרי. נציג המשטרה בדיון הסביר כי כניסת יהודים להר הבית נמנעה במהלך חלק מחודש הרמדאן, זאת מחשש להתפרעויות מוסלמים​

Source: Rotter.net

---------------------

:D

Israeli Police says today, that the Temple Mount will be open to Jews for the Jewish holidays in month Tishrey (Sh'ba Aleyinu L'Tova, Baruch HaShem), an option that wasn't open during the month of Ramadan.

ועדת הפנים של הכנסת עסקה בהיערכות המשטרה לעליית יהודים להר הבית בחגי תשרי. נציג המשטרה בדיון הסביר כי כניסת יהודים להר הבית נמנעה במהלך חלק מחודש הרמדאן, זאת מחשש להתפרעויות מוסלמים​

---------------------

[B It won't be long until we can say the Temple will be open to Jews. [/B]

The Temple mount should be open to Jews 24 / 7 - 365 days a year as it is their Temple Mount. It belongs to the Jews. The day is coming when all of Israels enemies shall not only be driven from her Temple Mount but from Jerusalem and all of Israel. Never to return again.

Even the bordering nations shall be destroyed in that day and the people will all rejoice & give thanks to G-d for his divine protection and loving kindness. The Hebrew prophets prophesied of such a day and it is surely at the door even now.

- Jeremiah

---------------------

Oh how kind of the Police. :eusa_whistle:

How about the Temple Mount being open to the Jewish people all the time. How about the Police not pu55y-footing around and not harassing the Jews for fear of a riot from the Muslims. How about the Israeli government having some guts for once and put an end to the pandering of the muslims.

The Temple mount should be open to Jews 24 / 7 - 365 days a year as it is their Temple Mount. It belongs to the Jews. The day is coming when all of Israels enemies shall not only be driven from her Temple Mount but from Jerusalem and all of Israel. Never to return again.

Even the bordering nations shall be destroyed in that day and the people will all rejoice & give thanks to G-d for his divine protection and loving kindness. The Hebrew prophets prophesied of such a day and it is surely at the door even now.

- Jeremiah

Exactly! As I said...it won't be long until the TEMPLE will be open to Jews!

King david would be rolling over in his grave if he knew these philistine pigs were ordering holy jews around!! Even the leaders of israel!! Omg! He would be livid. - j.

King david would be rolling over in his grave if he knew these philistine pigs were ordering holy jews around!! Even the leaders of israel!! Omg! He would be livid. - j.
"Holy Jews" .. :lol:

No doubt King David would be happy about the large Gay Pride Parade that takes place in Israel every year. .. :cool:

Even the most rabid zionists know that totally opening the Temple Mount to the Jews would be a suicidal move for Israel. .. :cool:

I must have missed that memo. My belief is the Temple Mount should be opened to the Jews only. It is holy ground. Swine should not be permitted.

-Jeremiah

Even the most rabid zionists know that totally opening the Temple Mount to the Jews would be a suicidal move for Israel. .. :cool:

Thanks for such valuable input. Now perhaps you could wipe that foam from around your mouth?

There were earthquakes destroying the mosque in the years 746 and 1033. I think another one ought to finish the mosque off, and the Temple can be rebuilt.

No doubt King David would be happy about the large Gay Pride Parade that takes place in Israel every year. .. :cool:

I know your people have been promised permission to stone to death and behead inside America starting with the homosexuals because I was privy to a conversation with a man sent from Europe to deliver the warning. I heard the entire story of how sleepers outside usa are waiting for the call to join those inside - even now. To play judge, jury & executioner without so much as a trial.

Now I have a message for you and yours. Repent. Whatsoever a man sows, that also shall he reap.

-Jeri

I know your people have been promised permission to stone to death and behead inside America starting with the homosexuals because I was privy to a conversation with a man sent from Europe to deliver the warning. I heard the entire story of how sleepers outside usa are waiting for the call to join those inside - even now. To play judge, jury & executioner without so much as a trial.
You should put down your laptop and drive straight to the nearest FBI office and report this vital information... :cuckoo: :lol:

There were earthquakes destroying the mosque in the years 746 and 1033. I think another one ought to finish the mosque off, and the Temple can be rebuilt.
Sounds like a plan........but don't hold your breath. :cuckoo: :lol:

My breath has nothing to do with it, but the Jewish and Christian prayers do.

I think everyone should calm down a bit. Let's also remember that according to some Rabbinic opinions, Jews are ritually impure these days and can't enter the Temple Mount area, because they might tread on the part belonging to the Holy of Holies. A few centuries ago, Jews were even afraid to touch the Western Wall because of this reason. (Later, it was determined that the Wall was part of the Temple courtyard, and not the Temple area itself.)

The Temple mount should be open to Jews 24 / 7 - 365 days a year as it is their Temple Mount. It belongs to the Jews.
- Jeremiah

t2030.gif

I must have missed that memo. My belief is the Temple Mount should be opened to the Jews only. It is holy ground. Swine should not be permitted.

-Jeremiah

Muslims per se are not 'swine' - just the rabid haters, of all groups. And I don't think we Jews are any more 'special' than anyone else: I believe HaShem has plans for ALL religions, etc to gain salvation.

Forum List

Back