Unusual event at the Israeli-Syrian border

You're terribly one sided, therefor I doubt any argument will be reasonable to begin with.

If boycotts and slander is all you're aiming with, which is what you said earlier, what's the point in discussing anything anyway?

Maybe that's because in my soul I honestly believe that only one side is worthy of support.

I never said anything about slander. I would never slander. I try my very best to ensure that everything I say is true and can be independently sourced.

Boycotts, divestment, and sanctions. Perhaps you are too young to remember South Africa. It was a lot like Israel. It was a highly developed nation with a high standard of living and all the best things ..... if you were white. If you were black, you had no stake in South Africa whatsoever. And like Israel, they claimed they were the West's only ally in Africa. Like Israel, they claimed they were the region's only democracy. Like Israel, they claimed if blacks got the vote they would all get their throats slit. And it was divestment, boycotts, and sanctions that finally brought South Africa to its knees.

Last edited:
Ask any Pro Palestinian what a " acceptible Peace" is and there will be no response :D

If anyone has any questions like this, go here:
Institute for Palestine Studies - Home

and do a search.

That wasnt my question. We hear Pro Palestinian posters regarding THEIR " opinion" about the " Israeli Occupiers" . So I am asking the same question in reverse . Your answer is? ...... Forget, you have none.

Ask any Pro Palestinian what a " acceptible Peace" is and there will be no response :D

and do a search.

That wasnt my question. We hear Pro Palestinian posters regarding THEIR " opinion" about the " Israeli Occupiers" . So I am asking the same question in reverse . Your answer is? ...... Forget, you have none.

You mean my personal opinion? Oh, yes, get totally out of the West Bank and Gaza and get the settlers the psychiatric care they so desperately need.

In an ideal world, 99% of the Israelis would support the govenment becaue unlike everywhere else in the MiddleEast, Israel is the true democracy in which the govenment is really the VOICE of the people. People VOTE to whom they believe speaks for them, so obviously the regime is what the people want and support.

Comparing the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to Nazi Germany is rediculous at least, but mostly mocks the memory of Holocaust Victims. My grandmother was hated for being Jewish alone, She never blew up a bus, stabbed a baby in his sleep or launched rockets on civilians. So the comparison is disgusting.

"Zionism is one of the terrible ideas of all times", only Anti-Semites will say this, because the core of Zionism is accepting the idea of Jews living in Israel as the way of salvation. Only those who hate Jews will think of Zionism as itself as something bad.

Are you an Antisemite, Mr. Amity? I shouldn't be surprised, then.
The settlements will stay, because Judea is the home of the Jews. Of Judea the Jews dremt for 2000 years. and that's the only justified solution. 100 times Jews will be expelled, 200 they will go back.

First of all, I'm a women, so that's Ms. Amity to you.

Secondly, Israel is only a democracy if you are Jewish. It is a Jewish state after all.

Thirdly, lots of Jews have blown up houses, stabbed babies in their sleep, and even more hideous things, and continue to do so today. But you can't blame the entire Jewish people for that. Nor can you blame the Palestinians for the actions of a few.

Fourthly, it is silly to label anyone who opposes Zionism is an antisemite. There are loads of conscientious Jews who oppose Zionism. Alfred Lilienthal, Noam Chomsky, Neturei Karta, my ex-fiance, Felicia Langer, Leah Tsemel, Uri Davis, Hannah Arendt (partially at least), Elmer Berger,Moshe Menuhin, Maxime Rodinson, Ma'Avak, Shlomo Sand, Ilan Pappe, Norman Finkelstein, Yakov Rabkin, Aki Orr, Naiem Giladi, Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum, Henry Morgenthal, Gilad Atzmon, just to name a very few. Just writing this very partial list, I realize I am in some excellent company.

Last edited:

and do a search.

You mean my personal opinion? Oh, yes, get totally out of the West Bank and Gaza and get the settlers the psychiatric care they so desperately need.

Israel is never going to totally go back to Borders that were Never recognized in the first place or give up rights to E. Jerusalem where their most sacred religious sites are . The " Arab Peace Plan" involves a lot more then Israel getting out of those areas . Abbas is demanding ALL that the " plan" calls for and More which includes land within the " borders" we hear so much about he"s not going to get it

You're terribly one sided, therefor I doubt any argument will be reasonable to begin with.

If boycotts and slander is all you're aiming with, which is what you said earlier, what's the point in discussing anything anyway?

Maybe that's because in my soul I honestly believe that only one side is worthy of support.

I never said anything about slander. I would never slander. I try my very best to ensure that everything I say is true and can be independently sourced.

Boycotts, divestment, and sanctions. Perhaps you are too young to remember South Africa. It was a lot like Israel. It was a highly developed nation with a high standard of living and all the best things ..... if you were white. If you were black, you had no stake in South Africa whatsoever. And like Israel, they claimed they were the West's only ally in Africa. Like Israel, they claimed they were the region's only democracy. Like Israel, they claimed if blacks got the vote they would all get their throats slit. And it was divestment, boycotts, and sanctions that finally brought South Africa to its knees.

You believe only one side is worthy of support, but funny enough, that one side believes you should be killed for being infidel. I know Jesus teaches you to turn the other cheak, but this is getting rediculous.

You think you hear one side and know the story, tell me, did you get also to sites like SderotMedia and heard the Israeli complains, or the stories of terror victims? I bet you did not

So yeah, you're one sided.

Comparing Israel to south africa. Again, propaganda. Nothing like I haven't hear before. keep barking the same nonsense as many did before you.

You sound like a parrot doing that, which doesn't help your statement of developed knowledge.

Through boycott and hate and banishing the Jews developed. As more as you push the Jews against the wall, the more they stick to the ground and insist on surviving. You think boycotting will do the trick? the other way around, it will cause the Jews to flourish in Samaria, and Judea, and God willing, all released lands.

You believe only one side is worthy of support, but funny enough, that one side believes you should be killed for being infidel.

Lipush, I gotta tell you that is a load of crap. Someone has crammed your backside with gunpowder and fired you at the Palestinians, Muslims, Arabs, how many groups can you find to hate?

Drop all this nonsense and become part of the solution.

You believe only one side is worthy of support, but funny enough, that one side believes you should be killed for being infidel.

Lipush, I gotta tell you that is a load of crap. Someone has crammed your backside with gunpowder and fired you at the Palestinians, Muslims, Arabs, how many groups can you find to hate?

This is funny. While Amity is busy going like great guns on a forum day and night her new buddies in the rest of the Middle East are busy murdering innocent people in the name of their religion. Does Amity really think that no matter how much she posts like a good Dhimmi that her new friends will just let her be if she happened to be in their area. Perhaps it is time not for Lipush to stop, but for Amity to stop posting her load of crap.

This is funny. While Amity is busy going like great guns on a forum day and night her new buddies in the rest of the Middle East are busy murdering innocent people in the name of their religion. Does Amity really think that no matter how much she posts like a good Dhimmi that her new friends will just let her be if she happened to be in their area. Perhaps it is time not for Lipush to stop, but for Amity to stop posting her load of crap.

Consider the source . She talks about a " solution" yet when she is told what Abbas is demanding and what the " solution" should be there is nobody home. :cuckoo:

Thanks! But nonetheless I will say that good has come out of Israel. I checked and it was the cell phone that was developed in Israel. But I also should make the point that if ANY nation had the infusion of aid coming in that Israel gets from the U.S. they could grow rutabagas on the moon.

But I do want Israelis to stop supporting their government. I think the 11 million victims of the Holocaust would still be alive if Germans of good conscience said "heck, no, you are absolutely NOT going to do that." So many Israelis do know the truth and admit that they know the truth that I think it is incumbent upon them to denounce their government and change it. Zionism is one of the truly terrible ideas of all time. But what I will settle for is if they stop allowing the hawks to hold sway. Yes, the settlements have got to go, and we have to have a two state solution for the time being.

In an ideal world, 99% of the Israelis would support the govenment becaue unlike everywhere else in the MiddleEast, Israel is the true democracy in which the govenment is really the VOICE of the people. People VOTE to whom they believe speaks for them, so obviously the regime is what the people want and support.

Comparing the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to Nazi Germany is rediculous at least, but mostly mocks the memory of Holocaust Victims. My grandmother was hated for being Jewish alone, She never blew up a bus, stabbed a baby in his sleep or launched rockets on civilians. So the comparison is disgusting.

"Zionism is one of the terrible ideas of all times", only Anti-Semites will say this, because the core of Zionism is accepting the idea of Jews living in Israel as the way of salvation. Only those who hate Jews will think of Zionism as itself as something bad.

Are you an Antisemite, Mr. Amity? I shouldn't be surprised, then.

The settlements will stay, because Judea is the home of the Jews. Of Judea the Jews dremt for 2000 years. and that's the only justified solution. 100 times Jews will be expelled, 200 they will go back.

He's an anti-Semite all right. He's the Irish lush postin' under various screen names (monti-this; reho-that). He did the same on an old board. Back in 2003, he wrote the encyclopedic, internet behemoth, inquiring about an ethnic slur:
"I am not sure that i am in the right place, but I used the word "shyster" and i was referred to "List of ethnic slurs-Wikipedia." (List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I am not sure how wikipedia works, but i believe the intended word was "shylock." I have checked several dictionaries and none of them list "shyster" as an etnic slur [sic]. If anyone can clarify this, please e-mail me at ####. . ."

Consider the source . She talks about a " solution" yet when she is told what Abbas is demanding and what the " solution" should be there is nobody home. :cuckoo:

Okay, now what is Abbas allegedly demanding and what should the "solution" be?
Been busy elsewhere.

Been busy elsewhere.

But, Amity, you are the know-it-all about all things Palestinians so you certainly should know what Abbas has demanded. I, unlike you, don't just concentrate on one tiny area of the Middle East, but try to see what is happening elsewhere, especially since the dead bodies of Christians and Muslims are piling up in these other Middle East countries.

To which specific demand are you referring? I'm too busy for guessing games, so if you want the benefit, be explicit.

To which specific demand are you referring? I'm too busy for guessing games, so if you want the benefit, be explicit.

Amity, you have been posting day and night so don't you think it is ludicrous for you to say that you are too busy. Maybe too busy demonizing Israel???

Been busy elsewhere.

But, Amity, you are the know-it-all about all things Palestinians so you certainly should know what Abbas has demanded. I, unlike you, don't just concentrate on one tiny area of the Middle East, but try to see what is happening elsewhere, especially since the dead bodies of Christians and Muslims are piling up in these other Middle East countries.

ALLEGEDLY demanding ? Now, THAT is funny :lol:

That's rich coming from you. I hate those who hate me, I find that completely logical.

Your Anti-Semitism, though, is mixed with lunacy.

And you didn't answer my question. Be kind and do that, please.

Forum List

Back