Police feared a ‘Las Vegas style shooting' during All-Star Game in Denver

Anytime someone brings up the Vegas shooting i am reminded of how the leftist propagandist suggested the victims got what they deserved because it was a country music festival and they used the prejudice to assume they were all republicans.

The sick mind of dems…sick
What leftist propagandist was that? Name names.
Rachel Maddow and Chris Cuomo...It's obvious you don't listen to the bullshit that flies out of their lying mouths.
I don't know much about Cuomo but your claim about Maddow is a blatant lie

Anytime someone brings up the Vegas shooting i am reminded of how the leftist propagandist suggested the victims got what they deserved because it was a country music festival and they used the prejudice to assume they were all republicans.

Rachel Maddow and Chris Cuomo...It's obvious you don't listen to the bullshit that flies out of their lying mouths.
I watch the bitch and she's on the verge of crying every night.

i ignored the fearmongering about the vaccine from your dear leader’s campaign and got the vaccine
Pussy.
just smart enough to look past leftist propagandist
You cowered in the face of your Lord and Savior. You were the disciple who denied Trump three times, and then the cock crowed.
huh? i took the vaccine that his policies got us in record time. I ignored the fearmongering by your Chairman’s campaign about it

You really are confused, aren't you?

You didn't inject bleach, did you?
Have you set fire to a Federal building yet?
my guess is he is filling up empty bottles with gas as we speak…
Just out of curiosity, where was the injection site? Also, did you dilute it first?
i didn’t, i believe the virus is diluted in the vaccine…hence why it’s a vaccine.

My local hospital had a clinic, i was near the top of the list because of my job and was able to get it before the Xiden admin took office and delays started. Lucky me, i know
Sure ya were.

Sure ya do.

Sure ya do.
CNN and MSNBC are the Best comedy channels.

Multiple long guns, a thousand rounds, and one of several suspects posting about how he's gonna "go out in a big way" on Facebook.

All prior felons. All Hispanic except one that may be black.

Looks like they were trying to start the race war you fascists are all screaming for.

i ignored the fearmongering about the vaccine from your dear leader’s campaign and got the vaccine
Pussy.
You cowered in the face of your Lord and Savior. You were the disciple who denied Trump three times, and then the cock crowed.
huh? i took the vaccine that his policies got us in record time. I ignored the fearmongering by your Chairman’s campaign about it

Did you defecate in the Capitol yet?
Did you defecate in Portland, Chicago, NYC, LA or Detroit yet?
Not enough Black on Black murders every weekend for you yet?
Nope...Did you defecate in the Capitol yet? Bash any cops with your "Blue Lives Matter" flag/flagpole yet?

Pussy.

Nope...Did you defecate in the Capitol yet? Bash any cops with your "Blue Lives Matter" flag/flagpole yet?
Have you depleted your source of boring ad hominems?

Ah...a whitey rightie INCEL type

Pussy.

Oh hun, don't be shy.....if you were one of those FAILED insurrectionists, don't be embarrassed. Lard trump will bless you for your devotion to him.

True or not, it doesn't support your lie

Pussy.

Oh hun, don't be shy.....if you were one of those FAILED insurrectionists, don't be embarrassed. Lard trump will bless you for your devotion to him.
Once in a while try posting a fact even though I am fully aware that a mentally ill Liberal such as yourself is incapable of such an act.

the VP of the propagandist empire let us know how the entire media empire there feels
One vp (major companies like CBS have dozens) from the legal depart that has nothing to do with broadcasting content.

You lose. Give it up.
haha a VP at a media organization has nothing to do with the broardcast content??! hahaha it’s what they produce, it’s the entire point of the company
download (13).jpeg

now we wait for the NRA types to whine.
Since all 4 are criminals I have no complaint

@@@@@@@@

Richard Platt, 42, for investigation of possession of a weapon by a previous offender, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute (two counts), and a warrant from another jurisdiction.

Gabriel Rodriguez, 48, for investigation of possession of a weapon by a previous offender, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.

Ricardo Rodriguez, 44, for investigation of possession of a weapon by a previous offender.

Kanoelehua Serikawa, 43, for investigation of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, and a warrant from another jurisdiction.
Even if they did commit a mass shooting, liberals would kill the story in a heart beat, unless they're back to hating on white hispanics.

Forum List

Back