Police feared a ‘Las Vegas style shooting' during All-Star Game in Denver

i ignored the fearmongering about the vaccine from your dear leader’s campaign and got the vaccine
Pussy.
just smart enough to look past leftist propagandist
You cowered in the face of your Lord and Savior. You were the disciple who denied Trump three times, and then the cock crowed.
huh? i took the vaccine that his policies got us in record time. I ignored the fearmongering by your Chairman’s campaign about it

You really are confused, aren't you?

You didn't inject bleach, did you?
Have you set fire to a Federal building yet?

now we wait for the NRA types to whine.
Since all 4 are criminals I have no complaint

@@@@@@@@

Richard Platt, 42, for investigation of possession of a weapon by a previous offender, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute (two counts), and a warrant from another jurisdiction.

Gabriel Rodriguez, 48, for investigation of possession of a weapon by a previous offender, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.

Ricardo Rodriguez, 44, for investigation of possession of a weapon by a previous offender.

Kanoelehua Serikawa, 43, for investigation of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, and a warrant from another jurisdiction.

leftist propagandist suggested the victims got what they deserved because it was a country music festival
That didn't happen.

Why do all you conservitards lie so much?
It happened and it happened here.
Post it up.
Sure; I always save posts from mentally ill people.
So I'm just supposed to take your word for it?

I don't think so.
I don't think

You could have stopped after the third word.
It's OK, we all know you have a low IQ.
Stop projecting.

leftist propagandist suggested the victims got what they deserved because it was a country music festival
That didn't happen.

Post it up.
So I'm just supposed to take your word for it?

I don't think so.
I don't think

You could have stopped after the third word.
It's OK, we all know you have a low IQ.
Stop projecting.
The irony!
Your BLM pals try to burn down a Federal Courthouse and then try to murder everybody in a Police Station and not a peep from you mentally ill assholes.

i ignored the fearmongering about the vaccine from your dear leader’s campaign and got the vaccine
Pussy.
You cowered in the face of your Lord and Savior. You were the disciple who denied Trump three times, and then the cock crowed.
huh? i took the vaccine that his policies got us in record time. I ignored the fearmongering by your Chairman’s campaign about it

my guess is he is filling up empty bottles with gas as we speak…

Pussy.

Just out of curiosity, where was the injection site? Also, did you dilute it first?

Pussy.

Just out of curiosity, where was the injection site? Also, did you dilute it first?
Just out of curiosity, have you reached your 10th birthday yet?

Pussy.

Stop projecting.

Pussy.

Stop projecting.
Posting facts is projecting?

Anytime someone brings up the Vegas shooting i am reminded of how the leftist propagandist suggested the victims got what they deserved because it was a country music festival and they used the prejudice to assume they were all republicans.

The sick mind of dems…sick
What leftist propagandist was that? Name names.

Anytime someone brings up the Vegas shooting i am reminded of how the leftist propagandist suggested the victims got what they deserved because it was a country music festival and they used the prejudice to assume they were all republicans.

Rachel Maddow and Chris Cuomo...It's obvious you don't listen to the bullshit that flies out of their lying mouths.

Rachel Maddow and Chris Cuomo...It's obvious you don't listen to the bullshit that flies out of their lying mouths.
Oh really? Then link to they saying so.

That didn't happen.

haha of course it did
No, it didn't. Feel free to prove me wrong, though. Post up some evidence. No gateway pundit, though.

CBS VP tweeted: “I’m actually not even sympathetic [because] country music fans often are Republican gun toters,"
So, she got fired. Makes sense because many on the Left love country music. I love country music.

Pussy.

i didn’t, i believe the virus is diluted in the vaccine…hence why it’s a vaccine.

My local hospital had a clinic, i was near the top of the list because of my job and was able to get it before the Xiden admin took office and delays started. Lucky me, i know

Oh really? Then link to they saying so.
Link to a Cable broadcast?
Watch them every night; they never miss a chance to make themselves cry on camera.

That didn't happen.

Post it up.
Well, that's odd.
You meant to post that you are odd.

Pussy.

Did you defecate in the Capitol yet?

Pussy.

Did you defecate in the Capitol yet?
Did you defecate in Portland, Chicago, NYC, LA or Detroit yet?
Not enough Black on Black murders every weekend for you yet?

Forum List

Back