Police departments are crashing in cops

That's what we're talking about here. If a police officer makes a mistake, they should never be allowed to have a police officer job again.

LoL. That’s a nice strawman argument that YOU are talking about here. But I sure as hell never said anything even remotely close to that.

I have this odd suspicion that the democrats want to federalize all police. That way they can get loyality from the police when they pass legislation to ban and confiscate all semi-automatic firearms including pistols. Currently many cops would not be willing to disarm honest citizens.

Honest citizens will be allowed to have one single shot rifle and one single shot shotgun or a double barrel shotgun. Since criminals don’t obey laws they will own semi-automatic firearms.

A federalized nation wide police force would also work well in targeting conservatives while ignoring liberals much like the FBI does today.
Bingo. Federalized police not answerable to the municipalities they work in.

I’ll bet the democrats could find some real thugs to work for their Federalized police department. Plus I bet at least half of these new Federales would be corrupt and on the take.
I have this odd suspicion that the democrats want to federalize all police. That way they can get loyality from the police when they pass legislation to ban and confiscate all semi-automatic firearms including pistols. Currently many cops would not be willing to disarm honest citizens.

Citizens will be allowed to have one single shot rifle and one single shot shotgun or a double barrel shotgun.

A federalized nation wide police force would also work well in targeting conservatives while ignoring liberals much like the FBI does today.
That 'is' odd!
But the premise is setting the bar on the quality of talking points coming out of the extremist right in the land of the gun.

If you don’t own a firearm I suggest you buy one and learn how to use it safely and proficiently. Of course you can always dial 911 and wait hours for the few cops left on the force to show up. If you chose that course you better have a safe room in your house.

The incredibly stupid democrats hope to allow civilians to sue cops. It is quite possible the democrats will get their way especially if they do away with the filibuster in the Senate. Cops don’t make enough money to pay attorney fees and could be bankrupted by just one lawsuit. So of course a cop with any intelligence will simply quit and find a different job. The ones that remain will avoid confronting any bad guys at all costs. They will just put up crime scene tape and write crime reports. The criminal element will be basically free to rape, pillage and burn. They will be like the hordes of Genesis Khan.

No, it will be replaced by much less qualified people.

You think the officer who pepper-sprayed Caron Nazario was acting professionally. You think Derek Chauvin was acting professionally.

Your idea of how a police officer conducts himself is completely different from what their superiors think. You’re probably the last person who should talk about qualifications.

As usual, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

LoL. That’s a nice strawman argument that YOU are talking about here. But I sure as hell never said anything even remotely close to that.

Really? That's what they are doing in the commie state of NY. If you leave a police department or retire while under investigation, you cannot get another job as a police officer in the state. And in fact, they are saying they will come after you and another state that hires you.

You think the officer who pepper-sprayed Caron Nazario was acting professionally. You think Derek Chauvin was acting professionally.

Your idea of how a police officer conducts himself is completely different from what their superiors think. You’re probably the last person who should talk about qualifications.

As usual, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

If Chauvin did something I never seen before, I would agree with you. But as a former fan of the former 30 year series C.O.P.S, I seen officers do what Chauvin did all over the country.

Like all cases of alleged police abuses, Nazairo refused to cooperate with police. Had he did that, he would have been on his way unharmed in five minutes. But he decided to give them a hard time, refuse to comply with demands, and he got pepper sprayed after refusing to exit his vehicle.

Really? That's what they are doing in the commie state of NY. If you leave a police department or retire while under investigation, you cannot get another job as a police officer in the state. And in fact, they are saying they will come after you and another state that hires you.

Once again, I did not say that a police officer who makes a mistake should never be allowed to be a police officer.

I’m not sure I can make that any clearer.

If Chauvin did something I never seen before, I would agree with you. But as a former fan of the former 30 year series C.O.P.S, I seen officers do what Chauvin did all over the country.

That doesn’t change the fact that their superior officers think they acted unprofessionally.

Your watching of C.O.P.S. doesn’t change that.

That doesn’t change the fact that their superior officers think they acted unprofessionally.

Your watching of C.O.P.S. doesn’t change that.

Of course it does. Given the fact I've seen this a dozen times or so, what it tells me is that what Chauvin did was not out of the ordinary, in fact that method is used all the time.

The city had to stop the ramifications of these uncivilized neaderthals. They would testify to anything to them destroying the city once again.

Of course it does. Given the fact I've seen this a dozen times or so, what it tells me is that what Chauvin did was not out of the ordinary, in fact that method is used all the time.

You never saw someone kneel on a suspect's neck while he claimed he couldn't breathe until he passed out and kept kneeling on his neck.

You're 100% full of shit.

Exactly what I have written is what I'm saying.

Dodge noted.

Would you like me to copy/paste what I have said for you? It's not my fault you couldn't understand what I wrote.

I did not say that a police officer who makes a mistake should never be allowed to be a police officer. What did you read from me that lead you to believe that this is what I said?

You never saw someone kneel on a suspect's neck while he claimed he couldn't breathe until he passed out and kept kneeling on his neck.

You're 100% full of shit.
No one was kneeling on Floyd's neck.

So the solution is to attract even more??? :eusa_shhh:

No. The ones who can’t handle it are dropping out. They’ll be replaced with people who are up to the requirements of the job.
The op article says differently. Some of these police forces are not being re-staffed. They have shortages in the hundreds due to a lack of interest from potential candidates.

Cops are leaving and they’re getting little recruits
You think crime is high now ..it’s going to be back to the 70s and 80s numbers soon

Who can blame them when they get thrown under the bus and the leaders defund their departments. I read over 600 NYPD officer retired or left. I wouldn't be a cop if they paid $1000 an hour.

So the solution is to attract even more??? :eusa_shhh:

No. The ones who can’t handle it are dropping out. They’ll be replaced with people who are up to the requirements of the job.
The op article says differently. Some of these police forces are not being re-staffed. They have shortages in the hundreds due to a lack of interest from potential candidates.
Who wants to be a cop when any day on the job, you could be killed or injured? I’ll tell who. Psychos who like beating the shit out of people. I suspect this has always been true of many who chose the profession.

Forum List

Back