Police Clash With Iran Protesters In London And Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
French police used tear gas and employed anti-riot tactics to prevent hundreds of people protesting in the capital from marching on Tehran's diplomatic mission, AFP reporters and eyewitnesses said.

In London, police said they made 12 arrests and five officers were "seriously injured" as demonstrators tried to break through barriers protecting Iran's UK embassy.

The protesters in Paris had gathered for the second day running to express outrage at the death of Mahsa Amini following her arrest by Iran's morality police -- and to show solidarity with the protests that have erupted in Iran, at a cost of at least 41 lives.

Similar rallies in support of Iranian women have occurred around the world.

The demonstration had began peacefully at Trocadero Square in the centre of the French capital. Some protesters chanted "Death to the Islamic Republic" and slogans against supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

French police used tear gas and employed anti-riot tactics to prevent hundreds of people protesting in the capital from marching on Tehran's diplomatic mission, AFP reporters and eyewitnesses said.

In London, police said they made 12 arrests and five officers were "seriously injured" as demonstrators tried to break through barriers protecting Iran's UK embassy.

The protesters in Paris had gathered for the second day running to express outrage at the death of Mahsa Amini following her arrest by Iran's morality police -- and to show solidarity with the protests that have erupted in Iran, at a cost of at least 41 lives.

The demonstration had began peacefully at Trocadero Square in the centre of the French capital. Some protesters chanted "Death to the Islamic Republic" and slogans against supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

You know I don't report folks, but if I did, I would nail you for this one. According to the rules, you need to post original content. This entire OP is from your source. You haven't given us a damn thing, not an original thought on this story.

What are you, just a pretty face? :dunno:

Stop being so lazy, or I will go find Sooty so SHE can report your ass. . . :auiqs.jpg:

1664154773318.png

• Banned
You know I don't report folks, but if I did, I would nail you for this one. According to the rules, you need to post original content. This entire OP is from your source. You haven't given us a damn thing, not an original thought on this story.

What are you, just a pretty face? :dunno:

Stop being so lazy, or I will go find Sooty so SHE can report your ass. . . :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 701550

I’m watching it on TeeVee. I haven’t figured out yet how to link televisions.

And l’m sure Sooty would be only too keen to discuss international matters In depth.

I’m watching it on TeeVee. I haven’t figured out yet how to link televisions.

And l’m sure Sooty would be only too keen to discuss international matters In depth.
That doesn't matter. You either missed my point, or you are being obtuse.

What IS YOUR OPINION on the matter?

You already linked a source on the matter. . . But the rules are, ORIGINAL CONTENT. You have not provided any. Do you not know how to think, or how to create any original thoughts? I have noticed that about you. :eusa_think:

All you did, was copy/paste with a link, the rules state, if you want to create a thread, YOU NEED TO DO MORE.

1664157169191.png

• Banned
That doesn't matter. You either missed my point, or you are being obtuse.

What IS YOUR OPINION on the matter?

You already linked a source on the matter. . . But the rules are, ORIGINAL CONTENT. You have not provided any. Do you not know how to think, or how to create any original thoughts? I have noticed that about you. :eusa_think:

All you did, was copy/paste with a link, the rules state, if you want to create a thread, YOU NEED TO DO MORE.

View attachment 701561

If you want to get emotional, take it downstairs.

You didn’t give me chance to provide more content, or even opinion. Before you were straight in there, nailing me to the wall.

If l need a crash course in eternal “explanations”, l’ll come to you.

Those French sure got their priorities. If Muslims riot and burn down buildings and cars, the police do nothing. If they protest against an Islamic regime, they crack their skulls.

• Banned
Those French sure got their priorities. If Muslims riot and burn down buildings and cars, the police do nothing. If they protest against an Islamic regime, they crack their skulls.

Did you see what happened to that girl in Tehran, who removed her head covering in protest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back