Modern Islamic revolution?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
It seems that Islamic women are renouncing their Hijab head gear throughout the world in protest for the arrest and subsequent alleged murder of an Iranian woman at the hands of the Islamic morality police. Riots in Iran cost the lives of about fifty people. Is this the end of the restrictive Islamic male dominated culture?

It seems that Islamic women are renouncing their Hijab head gear throughout the world in protest for the arrest and subsequent alleged murder of an Iranian woman at the hands of the Islamic morality police. Riots in Iran cost the lives of about fifty people. Is this the end of the restrictive Islamic male dominated culture?
That won't go well for them.

The better bet is the slaughter of thousands of Iranians if they keep protesting. NOTHING is going to stop the evil in Iran other than God's actions.

For every miscreant liberal loon woman protesting against the hijab.
There are a 1,000 muslim women who love wearing the hijab.

For every miscreant liberal loon woman protesting against the hijab.
There are a 1,000 muslim women who love wearing the hijab.
No woman does. To think otherwise is a lie. The true statement is that they are brainwashed from early childhood into thinking that the Hijab is the proper way to honor God and men.

It is not.

My statement was meant to say that in Iran, the craven and anti-Allah Ayatollahs hold the power and will not hesitate to kill the women who are protesting; not caring what the world thinks.

No woman does. To think otherwise is a lie. The true statement is that they are brainwashed from early childhood into thinking that the Hijab is the proper way to honor God and men.
It is not.
You have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about.
Funny thing is, people who get all stressed out about women wearing the hijab. But don't personally know any muslim women, or have ever talked to one concerning their feelings on the hijab.
You just believe the nonsense the lying media spews out.

Last edited:
You have zero idea what you're talking about.
Funny thing is, people who get all stressed out about women wearing the hijab.
Don't personally know any muslim women, or have talked to one concerning their feelings on the hijab.
I know exactly what I am talking about and I am not stressed at all about women in Iran being forced to wear a Hijab.

I could fucking care less.

I just see the truth of the matter and speak it.

You have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about.
Funny thing is, people who get all stressed out about women wearing the hijab. But don't personally know any muslim women, or have ever talked to one concerning their feelings on the hijab.
You just believe the nonsense the lying media spews out.

If they all love it why does Iran have to have their morality police enforce wearing it?

They have suffered the longest under a Theocratic Muslim State, well except for Saudi Arabia and honestly there aren't many people in Saudi Arabia.

Even the Saudis are haltingly moving towards moderation, at least by their standards.

Forum List

Back