Police Brutally Beats Black Man for Not Wearing a Mask

the irony being, last year we'd be beaten for wearing a mask....~S~

maxresdefault.jpg

It's not American racist police brutality, so the Left does not care. It does not fit their narrative for attacking the US and it's Constitution

They only care if it's actual criminals getting caught. Beating regular citizens minding their business is fine. Plus, the authoritarian orders must be enforced at all costs.

This is what will be the end of Mask Mania here in America.

Police of a major liberal city will pounce on a group of maskless Ghetto dwellers and pound the crap out of them, running them in for attempted murder charges, and it will all be caught on youtube.

The libs will declare "victory" over the virus and that will be that.

Post something where you don't have to watch these Rush wannabe's.

So the idea that police brutality attack a black man is of less concern than the idea that there is a Rush wanna be?

Strange.

I was thinking the same thing. He literally could not spare a single digital syllable to address the beating of a black man by the police, but had to put down Tim Poole and Rush.

Really shows how much they give a damn about blm, hell, about all their pretend causes or outrages of the week.

So the idea that police brutality attack a black man is of less concern than the idea that there is a Rush wanna be?

Strange.

This post was posted not long after someone else posted the same thing first.

They didnt expect people to sit through a wannabe.

I commented on that post. This one shouldn't have even been started.

Strange.

I was thinking the same thing. He literally could not spare a single digital syllable to address the beating of a black man by the police, but had to put down Tim Poole and Rush.

Really shows how much they give a damn about blm, hell, about all their pretend causes or outrages of the week.

Paranoia. I didn't put down Rush. I put down youtube wannabes.

Strange.

Paranoia. I didn't put down Rush. I put down youtube wannabes.

Nothing wrong with wanting to be a mulit-millionaire success. That you implied there was something wrong with wanting to be Rush, implies there is something wrong with Rush.

I know that liberals think of words as just shit to throw at a wall to see if something sticks. But they have real meanings, and I will be holding you to account for what you actually say.

AND still, btw, you show how deep your concern about "black lives mattering" by your complete lack of any comment on the beating of this black man by racist cops.

Since it does not advance your partisan agenda to attack French Cops, you don't care about this particular "black life".

It is more important to take little jabs at Tim Poole, Rush and now me. We all rate more important than this black guy.

Forum List

Back