What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poison control calls spike as people try livestock dewormer to treat COVID-19

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Only in Mississippi folks - Well … maybe other idiot unvaxed southern states too :rolleyes-41:
The FDA points out ivermectin is not an anti-viral medication so it doesn’t fight any virus, like the coronavirus. It’s prescribed as tablets to people to treat conditions caused by parasitic worms or as a topical ointment for external parasites like head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. The FDA issued a consumer update about ivermectin in March and again in April.​

Well, I'm sure you're not going to lose any sleep, since they're all people whom you would hate if you knew them, so......................

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm sure you're not going to lose any sleep, since they're all people whom you would hate if you knew them, so......................

Not true, my Mom was from Georgia. I liked her very much as I did my Gramma & Grandpa and everyone else I met there. What else ya got?

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not true, my Mom was from Georgia. I liked her very much as I did my Gramma & Grandpa and everyone else I met there. What else ya got?
So your mom was one of the people using the Ivermectin?

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Keep posting the Marxist propaganda ....

I am sure some DUMBASS is listening to you ...

Don't be defensive Ford. Your idiocy entertains us - Always! ;)

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't be defensive Ford. Your idiocy entertains us - Always! ;)
REALITY ALWAYS entertains you sick Leftist FUCKS ....

You think this is NEW?

DUMBASS ....

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Much ado about nothin when you read the link but it's important to sissie North East types who can't wait to malign the good people of Mississippi and Florida and Texas while people who live in Chicago continue to be killed by gang violence and the president continues to do the wrong thing. It beats talkin about Biden anyway.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Only in Mississippi folks - Well … maybe other idiot unvaxed southern states too :rolleyes-41:
The FDA points out ivermectin is not an anti-viral medication so it doesn’t fight any virus, like the coronavirus. It’s prescribed as tablets to people to treat conditions caused by parasitic worms or as a topical ointment for external parasites like head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. The FDA issued a consumer update about ivermectin in March and again in April.​

Those people are no dumber than the doctors who diagnosed Trump.

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Much ado about nothin when you read the link but it's important to sissie North East types who can't wait to malign the good people of Mississippi and Florida and Texas while people who live in Chicago continue to be killed by gang violence and the president continues to do the wrong thing. It beats talkin about Biden anyway.

illegal-whataboutism-on-the-play-attempting-to-discredit-opponent-by-35257582.png

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well that, and there are people in the hospital taking up beds that could be used for unvaxed COVID patients.

So nobody in Mississippi and 1 person in Missouri has been hospitalized for it. What a crisis. I mean more Californians died from drinking pool cleaner than have died from taking horse dewormer.

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Vaccines are more effective and safer.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"I would say that we do not recommend it," Safdar said, "and it is a danger to use it."​
The FDA made much the same point in a tweet: "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it."​
Jonathan Yardley, an associate professor at Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, said ivermectin is used to kill worms in horses and cows, but is quite powerful.​
The drug has caused seizures in miniature horses and dogs, Yardley said, adding, "I find it strange that people are unwilling to take a vaccine that has been approved (under emergency use authorization), but are willing to take a horse drug. I just can't wrap my head around that."​

LULZ

Hutch Starskey

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why not try pushing some positive feedback, articles, and stories....instead of verbally harassing people. All your doing is feeding into the medias propaganda and BS.

Instead of dissing people, how about giving them some good, sane reasons for getting this vaccine you love so much, that isn't equated with propaganda or government doctrine??!!!
Umm, ok. Get the vaccine. It’s fully approved, free and likely to save your life.
Good enough?

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We have to question every Thing if it is said by the right-wing!

absolutely. The truth must NOT come out.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List