Poison control calls spike as people try livestock dewormer to treat COVID-19

Only in Mississippi folks - Well … maybe other idiot unvaxed southern states too :rolleyes-41:
The FDA points out ivermectin is not an anti-viral medication so it doesn’t fight any virus, like the coronavirus. It’s prescribed as tablets to people to treat conditions caused by parasitic worms or as a topical ointment for external parasites like head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. The FDA issued a consumer update about ivermectin in March and again in April.​

Well, I'm sure you're not going to lose any sleep, since they're all people whom you would hate if you knew them, so......................

Much ado about nothin when you read the link but it's important to sissie North East types who can't wait to malign the good people of Mississippi and Florida and Texas while people who live in Chicago continue to be killed by gang violence and the president continues to do the wrong thing. It beats talkin about Biden anyway.

Only in Mississippi folks - Well … maybe other idiot unvaxed southern states too :rolleyes-41:
The FDA points out ivermectin is not an anti-viral medication so it doesn’t fight any virus, like the coronavirus. It’s prescribed as tablets to people to treat conditions caused by parasitic worms or as a topical ointment for external parasites like head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. The FDA issued a consumer update about ivermectin in March and again in April.​

Those people are no dumber than the doctors who diagnosed Trump.

Much ado about nothin when you read the link but it's important to sissie North East types who can't wait to malign the good people of Mississippi and Florida and Texas while people who live in Chicago continue to be killed by gang violence and the president continues to do the wrong thing. It beats talkin about Biden anyway.

illegal-whataboutism-on-the-play-attempting-to-discredit-opponent-by-35257582.png

Well that, and there are people in the hospital taking up beds that could be used for unvaxed COVID patients.

So nobody in Mississippi and 1 person in Missouri has been hospitalized for it. What a crisis. I mean more Californians died from drinking pool cleaner than have died from taking horse dewormer.

Vaccines are more effective and safer.

"I would say that we do not recommend it," Safdar said, "and it is a danger to use it."​
The FDA made much the same point in a tweet: "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it."​
Jonathan Yardley, an associate professor at Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, said ivermectin is used to kill worms in horses and cows, but is quite powerful.​
The drug has caused seizures in miniature horses and dogs, Yardley said, adding, "I find it strange that people are unwilling to take a vaccine that has been approved (under emergency use authorization), but are willing to take a horse drug. I just can't wrap my head around that."​

LULZ

Why not try pushing some positive feedback, articles, and stories....instead of verbally harassing people. All your doing is feeding into the medias propaganda and BS.

Instead of dissing people, how about giving them some good, sane reasons for getting this vaccine you love so much, that isn't equated with propaganda or government doctrine??!!!
Umm, ok. Get the vaccine. It’s fully approved, free and likely to save your life.
Good enough?

Forum List

Back