Pocahontas "I'm gonna get me a beer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does drinking a beer become political?
Better question is why is drinking beer the sign of common folk? Especially considering these are the same folk who are SUPPOSEDLY Christians?

The Bible doesn't promote drinking alcohol, in fact, it does quite the opposite.

THAT'S what I wanna know.
She was trying to get the public drunk so she could take advantage of them..Christians, don't get me started about how unchristian they are.
Do you know the difference between a Baptist and a Catholic?
Bruises on the knees?
No, a Catholic will speak to you in a liquor store.

Better question is why is drinking beer the sign of common folk? Especially considering these are the same folk who are SUPPOSEDLY Christians?

The Bible doesn't promote drinking alcohol, in fact, it does quite the opposite.

She was trying to get the public drunk so she could take advantage of them..Christians, don't get me started about how unchristian they are.

I remember having a discussion with an old neighbor of mine who was a Baptist, Captain Yo.

He was really impressed how drinking alcohol was copacetic in Catholicism, he gave thought to taking classes to become a Catholic.

Bruises on the knees?
No, a Catholic will speak to you in a liquor store.
Ok..But it still isn't political to drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back