Pocahontas Descendant to Sen. Warren: Take DNA Test and I'll 'Welcome You to Our Heritage'

She didn't take a test that he tossed to her. She just made a public claim. But even if she did take the test, all it has proven is that she is 99.9% NOT American Indian, and actually has less American Indian DNA than the average white person in the U.S.
**SCRAAAAPE**...the sound of the goalposts being shifted a bit more.

Indeed. You all keep trying to use that tactic of "believe all women" even when they can't provide any evidence.
You can't provide any evidence that I use any such tactic.

In any case, you all keep trying to use the tactic of "provide evidence if you want to be believed".
She provided evidence.

Yes you did. We're just supposed to believe her when Trump said he would give her the test kit to take the test.

But she was really stupid. She indicated an American Indian DNA ratio that is below that of the average White Person in the U.S. What a MAROON.
Yes I "did" what?

So...now you admit that she does have American Indian ancestry?

She doesn't have it in the way she has represented. She is not a Cherokee. She exploited actual Cherokees by assuming their identity. She's a Fake and a User.

Pow-Wow-Chow-Mexican-Oatmeal-Soup.jpg

That's a new one...add that to the pile of shifted goalposts and conspiracy theories.
It's starting to mount up...bub.

No, you are just ignoring the context of the DNA test challenge:

"I'm gonna get one of those little kits," the president said. "And in the middle of the debate, when she proclaims that she's from Indian heritage, because her mother says she has high cheekbones..That's her only evidence, that her mother said she had high cheekbones.

"We will take that little kit and say — but we have to do it gently, because we're in the #MeToo generation, so we have to be very gentle," Trump continued, making a gesture of tossing something. "And we will very gently take that kit, and we will slowly toss it, hoping it doesn't hit her and injure her arm, even though it only weighs probably two ounces."...

Trump challenges 'Pocahontas' Warren to DNA test to prove she's Native American

And she took it and apparently she has American Indian ancestry in her DNA! Did not see any place in the Rump quote to take it while being videoed.
Well the fact that she is no more an Indian than anyone else kinda makes the point of her being fake.
So...now you're admitting that she has got Indian ancestry?

Most American's whose families have been her for a few generation have a bit of Native American ancestry. It's just not that special. What distinguishes Warren is that she's sleazy enough to work the sytsem to get minority preferences due to it.
That's a different subject.
I hope Trump draws up that cheque soon...I'm sure her charity choice can use it.

We don't know that it was even her DNA test she is quoting, bub. She didn't take the test on camera as Trump suggested.
That's a new one...add that to the pile of shifted goalposts and conspiracy theories.

"I'm gonna get one of those little kits," the president said. "And in the middle of the debate, when she proclaims that she's from Indian heritage, because her mother says she has high cheekbones..That's her only evidence, that her mother said she had high cheekbones.

"We will take that little kit and say — but we have to do it gently, because we're in the #MeToo generation, so we have to be very gentle," Trump continued, making a gesture of tossing something. "And we will very gently take that kit, and we will slowly toss it, hoping it doesn't hit her and injure her arm, even though it only weighs probably two ounces."...

And she took it and apparently she has American Indian ancestry in her DNA! Did not see any place in the Rump quote to take it while being videoed.
Well the fact that she is no more an Indian than anyone else kinda makes the point of her being fake.
Are you 5 years old?
HINT WE ALL DO, but no we don't profit from it, Harvard has never hired me and then said, hey we have people of color because I'm here.........

butr being a lefty, you believe in the one drop theory so to you 1/1024 is the same as full blood.

Pocahontas Descendant to Sen. Warren: Take DNA Test and I'll 'Welcome You to Our Heritage'

A descendant of the 17th century Powhatan princess Pocahontas said Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) should not consider the name of her ancestor a "racial slur."

Pocahontas was the daughter of Chief Powhatan, and is said to have hailed from the former Native American village of Werowocomoco, near present-day Jamestown, Va.

John Rolfe, an English settler who is credited with successfully cultivating tobacco into a cash crop in the Virginia colony, married Pocahontas and moved to what is now Henrico County, Va. - near Richmond.

Debbie White Dove Porreco said she was recently in a Palm Beach, Fla. restaurant where someone referred to her as "Pocahontas," and told Carlson she was not offended by the remark or reference to her ancestor.

Porreco said she wanted to challenge Warren, who Tucker Carlson said may run for president in 2020, to take a DNA test to certify the Native American ancestry she often claims to hold.

"I respect Senator Warren as a U.S. senator... but I just wish she'd take the DNA test," Porreco said, adding that such a move would "end a lot of this controversy" over whether Warren is indeed part Cherokee.

"If she was American Indian, I would be the first one to welcome her into our heritage," Porreco said...

Elizabeth Warren is a fraud and a racist.
If Michelle Obama can be a woman, Warren can be an Indian.

Most American's whose families have been her for a few generation have a bit of Native American ancestry. It's just not that special. What distinguishes Warren is that she's sleazy enough to work the sytsem to get minority preferences due to it.
I hope Trump draws up that cheque soon...I'm sure her charity choice can use it.
yeah he should, he should give the same percentage that she is of that money.....so maybe 100 bucks....kinda makes the point....doesn't it.

Funny I posted my Ancestry dot com percentages the other day in The Lounge forum. Why did fauxcahontis not get the test at Ancestry dot com? They are currently the best and constantly refining as technology and data improve. I am 6% jew, but I don't expect to be allowed to be an Israeli citizen, nor would I ever wear a yamica!

Last edited:
We don't know that it was even her DNA test she is quoting, bub. She didn't take the test on camera as Trump suggested.

No more than Kanye West. And actually, she has less Indian ancestry than your average European white American.

Indeed. You all keep trying to use that tactic of "believe all women" even when they can't provide any evidence.

In any case, you all keep trying to use the tactic of "provide evidence if you want to be believed".
She provided evidence.

Yes you did. We're just supposed to believe her when Trump said he would give her the test kit to take the test.

But she was really stupid. She indicated an American Indian DNA ratio that is below that of the average White Person in the U.S. What a MAROON.
Yes I "did" what?

She doesn't have it in the way she has represented. She is not a Cherokee. She exploited actual Cherokees by assuming their identity. She's a Fake and a User.

View attachment 222834
I'm sure he has the chequebook open already.

Are you 5 years old?
HINT WE ALL DO, but no we don't profit from it, Harvard has never hired me and then said, hey we have people of color because I'm here.........

butr being a lefty, you believe in the one drop theory so to you 1/1024 is the same as full blood.
No I don't...and she never claimed full blood to my knowledge.
Feel free to prove me wrong though.

A descendant of the 17th century Powhatan princess Pocahontas said Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) should not consider the name of her ancestor a "racial slur."

Pocahontas was the daughter of Chief Powhatan, and is said to have hailed from the former Native American village of Werowocomoco, near present-day Jamestown, Va.

John Rolfe, an English settler who is credited with successfully cultivating tobacco into a cash crop in the Virginia colony, married Pocahontas and moved to what is now Henrico County, Va. - near Richmond.

Debbie White Dove Porreco said she was recently in a Palm Beach, Fla. restaurant where someone referred to her as "Pocahontas," and told Carlson she was not offended by the remark or reference to her ancestor.

Porreco said she wanted to challenge Warren, who Tucker Carlson said may run for president in 2020, to take a DNA test to certify the Native American ancestry she often claims to hold.

"I respect Senator Warren as a U.S. senator... but I just wish she'd take the DNA test," Porreco said, adding that such a move would "end a lot of this controversy" over whether Warren is indeed part Cherokee.

"If she was American Indian, I would be the first one to welcome her into our heritage," Porreco said...

If Michelle Obama can be a woman, Warren can be an Indian.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I agree!

Be interesting to see what charity she would choose

Me too?

Warren will never take a DNA test, I think we all know why.
This aged well.

The average white European has twice as much American Indian DNA. :itsok:

This aged well.
It actually has.

Warren was shown to be a lying fraud.
She took the test.

It is a bogus test since the DNA man didn't use any actual NATIVE Indian DNA sample. Not only that the results of that test actually HURT Warren because because now she is listed as being between 1/64 to 1/1054 Indian, a lot less than 1/32 she claimed in the past.

She has ZERO Census evidence from either US or Cherokee census rolls of Indian ancestor.

She has ZERO legal basis to call herself an Indian anyway.

She didn't take a test that he tossed to her. She just made a public claim. But even if she did take the test, all it has proven is that she is 99.9% NOT American Indian, and actually has less American Indian DNA than the average white person in the U.S.

She provided evidence.

Yes I "did" what?

Not in the way she claimed. Most American have eensy beensy bits of American Indian DNA. We do not call ourselves Native Americans - Cherokees in order to get preference for jobs.

yeah he should, he should give the same percentage that she is of that money.....so maybe 100 bucks....kinda makes the point....doesn't it.

$976.56 - Trump change

This aged well.
It actually has.

Warren was shown to be a lying fraud.
She took the test.

It is a bogus test since the DNA man didn't use any actual NATIVE Indian DNA sample. Not only that the results of that test actually HURT Warren because because now she is listed as being between 1/64 to 1/1054 Indian, a lot less than 1/32 she claimed in the past.

She has ZERO Census evidence from either US or Cherokee census rolls of Indian ancestor.

She has ZERO legal basis to call herself an Indian anyway.

Taking the test was the dumbest move she made.

Is she now welcoming her?

After Warren proves Native American ancestry, Trump pretends he didn’t make $1M charitable offer

She proved she was an American Indian... that's what you think?

Bwahahahaha!!!! Fraud and a liar.

So you just reject the science?

On Monday, Warren called Trump’s bluff and released a genetic analysis done by Stanford University geneticist Carlos Bustamante. “The facts suggest that you absolutely have a Native American ancestor in your pedigree,” the Ancestry.com and 23andMe adviser told the Massachusetts Democrat.
Almost every white person in this country does. That doesn't mean anything.

She is less Native American than YOU are.
Nope. I'm 100% Greek. No Native American in me. I may have some Turkish or Persian or even African ancestry but not Native American.
everybody is African
this bitch is NOT American Indian--plain and simple
Cher's NA ancestry was a ''big deal--her parents weren't even NA

Ya, about the time he releases his tax returns!

Forum List

Back