Pow Wow Chow rejected by her own.people on Suprt Tuesday....Guess day thought Mayor Peter smoking...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Among the most notable voters who abandoned Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Super Tuesday were Native Americans.

Warren spent decades claiming she was “part Cherokee and part Delaware” — even taking a disastrous DNA test to try to prove it. She was ultimately forced to apologize and admit the claim was bogus, as President Trump mocked her as “Pocahontas.”

“I think that her claim and digging in her heels and the [DNA test] did hurt her,” Simon Moya-Smith, a 36-year-old Native American activist, told The Post. “That’s why I voted for Bernie on Super Tuesday, and I didn’t vote for her.” A look at how counties with high Native American populations voted suggests Warren’s past pretensions took a toll.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Screeching Cheeks is a detestable rodent much like the Bag Lady. Both are insufferable, industrial-grade liars that wallow in their own shameless filth without a thread of decency. It's hilarious that DJT goaded Fauxahontas into the DNA test disaster. And yet the marxist politburo just blew thru it like it never happened.

If you're looking for signs of the existence of God, I would consider the comeuppance of shitstains like these two as a possible sign.

Forum List

Back