Poaching inside the zoo!

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
Poachers killed a rhino inside the zoo in France. It was an endangered white rhino and of course they sawed off his horn too. This is so sad. Thankfully, something either scared them away or their saw stopped working because the other two rhinos (a mother and her baby) were spared.

:(

Poachers Break Into French Zoo, Kill White Rhino And Steal His Horn

Poachers forced their way into a French zoo and killed a southern white rhinoceros named Vince, sawing off one of his horns before fleeing into the night.

The Thoiry Zoo said police are investigating the killing of the 4-year-old animal. The poachers remain at large.

"It is extremely shocking what just happened," zoo director Thierry Duguet told France's 20 Minutes newspaper. "An act of such violence, never before seen in Europe."

Duguet told The Associated Press that Vince was shot three times in the head. The poachers likely used a chainsaw to cut off one of the horns, according to a statement from the zoo, which is nearly 40 miles west of Paris. It added that "his second horn was only partially cut, which suggests that the criminals were disturbed or that their equipment proved defective."

There is a special place in Hell for these ghouls. Poor rhino. :(

There is a special place in Hell for these ghouls. Poor rhino. :(

There is a market for these types of things in some 3rd world countries where they believe in a lot of superstitions. They apparently grind them up sometimes and consume them, thinking it will cure diseases or whatever. So that is where the demand for these animal parts comes in. Then, of course, there are "collectors." Those people should be shot!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
We are losing species ever more quickly due to loss of habitat and poaching in the wild. To have this happen in the setting of a zoo is sad, indeed. Those that did this deed should get life, no parole.

We are losing species ever more quickly due to loss of habitat and poaching in the wild. To have this happen in the setting of a zoo is sad, indeed. Those that did this deed should get life, no parole.

This is why America has a prison overpopulation problem

Life?

For a fucking Rhino?

You don't think a couple years would be enough?

Life?

For a fucking Rhino?

Nope. In Africa poachers are killed.

Life?

For a fucking Rhino?

People are killed for a lot of things in Africa

I dont really care what some african thinks about his fellow citizens anyway

Why would you think that's relevant?

I could make being a thief punishable by death and there would be pickpockets in teh crowd watching the fucking execution.

Life?

For a fucking Rhino?

Not at all. This is a crime against humanity. We are trying to preserve the biological diversity of this planet. We depend on that diversity, in ways that we still do not totally understand. The eradication of species endangers our own species, and must be stopped. The killing of an animal that is on the endangered list is a crime against us all, and should be dealt with in the harshest manner.

Life?

For a fucking Rhino?

Not at all. This is a crime against humanity. We are trying to preserve the biological diversity of this planet. We depend on that diversity, in ways that we still do not totally understand. The eradication of species endangers our own species, and must be stopped. The killing of an animal that is on the endangered list is a crime against us all, and should be dealt with in the harshest manner.

Holy shit no it's not

It's some one poor trying to make a buck

Killing an ANIMAL

Crime against humanity, lol, maybe if he wasn't doing it for the money

Life?

For a fucking Rhino?

I could make being a thief punishable by death and there would be pickpockets in teh crowd watching the fucking execution.

Because the poachers are the ones driving multiple species to extinction that's why. We have lots, and lots of people. We have very few Rhino's and elephants. Poachers don't care about life in general so why should I care about them?

Life?

For a fucking Rhino?

Because the poachers are the ones driving multiple species to extinction that's why. We have lots, and lots of people. We have very few Rhino's and elephants. Poachers don't care about life in general so why should I care about them?

That's a delusion

It's called survival of the fittest for a reason

It's not poachers that made it difficult for rhinos to multiply and prosper

Economic forces are much more to blame for rhinos extinction than poachers.

Life?

For a fucking Rhino?

That's a delusion

Nope. You're wrong. Poachers are lazy pricks who kill endangered critters so that old chinese assholes can get an erection that lasts for more than two seconds. There are modern medicines, that actually work, that don't require the extinction of a species.

Life?

For a fucking Rhino?

That's a delusion

Nope. You're wrong. Poachers are lazy pricks who kill endangered critters so that old chinese assholes can get an erection that lasts for more than two seconds. There are modern medicines, that actually work, that don't require the extinction of a species.

How nice of you to say in your warm bed lol

Get hungry

Then tell me about how rhinos lives matter

That's a delusion

How nice of you to say in your warm bed lol

Get hungry

Then tell me about how rhinos lives matter

I've actually worked extensively in Africa. Poaching is big business. Poachers, the ones who live, live like kings, they are not "scraping by". I suggest you actually travel to Africa and witness first hand the depredations that poachers wreak. They are responsible for destroying entire herds that used to draw eco tourists and all of that money no longer flows to those countries, and the people who live in them now are starving, thanks to poachers and their selfish attitude of "fuck the locals, I want my nice car"

These scoundrels compromised the last refuge of a wild beast, and they wontonly destroyed property that did not belong to them. Valuable property.

Two years is a joke.

These scoundrels compromised the last refuge of a wild beast, and they wontonly destroyed property that did not belong to them. Valuable property.

Two years is a joke.
If only the Chinese could be encouraged to stop using powdered rhino horn medicinally. There must be ways their very efficient propaganda machine can turn that opinion around. China is also the major buyer of ivory, resulting in the continued slaughter of elephants. It's so sad this continues to happen in this day and age.

African and Asian dudes apparently have small cocks relative to White Europeans especially Dutch like yours truly. They think eating horns of big animals will somehow cure that issue. By the way being huge is not it is cracked up to be. I actually had a broad not want to have sex a second time after "it hurt more than her first time" after she had been with dozens.

African and Asian dudes apparently have small cocks relative to White Europeans especially Dutch like yours truly. They think eating horns of big animals will somehow cure that issue. By the way being huge is not it is cracked up to be. I actually had a broad not want to have sex a second time after "it hurt more than her first time" after she had been with dozens.

hahaha some scrawny dutchman who can't get his dick hard talkin big

edit for mod - and Asians do love to eat phallus symbols for virility, there is my content for the post

Forum List

Back