PM: Jerusalem is exclusive capital of the Jewish people

We even know where many of the Hebrews who are not of the 12 tribes liv
Where? And what these Hebrews are, except of Ashkenazi and Ethiopian Jews?

The Hebrews have prospered and have been fruitful and multiplied all over the world. All of the 12 tribes are Hebrews. Not all Hebrews are of the 12 tribes (The Shevatim). Ishmael had Avraham's blood, blessings and G-d's blessings but no bloodline with the 12 tribes of (Avraham/Jacob/Isaac).

Only those of the 12 tribes of Israel can be secular, athiest, muslim, christian, etc. and still remain a Jew who is written into the book of life.

Those who are not of the 12 tribes of Israel, yet have converted and their offspring have not followed Judaism?

They are not Judah even if they follow Judaism and Judah is the leader who then followed the patriarchy. Much is muddled. So what we know is not proven in a world that follows proof by negative analysis.

G-d will sort this out though. It will all come out in G-d's wash.

The Hebrews have prospered and have been fruitful and multiplied all over the world. All of the 12 tribes are Hebrews. Not all Hebrews are of the 12 tribes (The Shevatim). Ishmael had Avraham's blood, blessings and G-d's blessings but no bloodline with the 12 tribes of (Avraham/Jacob/Isaac).

Only those of the 12 tribes of Israel can be secular, athiest, muslim, christian, etc. and still remain a Jew who is written into the book of life.

Those who are not of the 12 tribes of Israel, yet have converted and their offspring have not followed Judaism?

They are not Judah even if they follow Judaism and Judah is the leader who then followed the patriarchy. Much is muddled. So what we know is not proven in a world that follows proof by negative analysis.

How do you think, hundreds of thousands of secular 'Russian Jews' (from the ex-USSR) being allowed to emigrate to Israel was a right decision or a mistake?

How do you think, hundreds of thousands of secular 'Russian Jews' (from the ex-USSR) being allowed to emigrate to Israel was a right decision or a mistake?

imo

Nothing happens at that level without G-d's hands on it. G-d has divided us from him and not him from us. Frankl wanted conversion to Christianity and out of that bit of secular idiocy came a return to Eretz Yisroal.

And all those seculars from Russia that were of the 12 tribes? Even if they don't return to Judaism, possibly their children will. They are Jews regardless.

The others, not so much.

tribes? Even if they don't return to Judaism, possibly their children will. They are Jews regardless
Why are they Jews then? If they are not of 12 tribes.

If they convert correctly, are written into the book of life as followers of Judah'ism, then they are considered Judah. If their offspring do not follow Judah'ism, then they are not anymore of Judah. It makes sense, no?

G-d will decide in the end if they are so, and if they have merit.

At Jerusalem Day ceremony, PM Benjamin Netanyahu says, "Jerusalem is the secret to our existence ... We will not divide it and we will not hand it over to foreigners" • Clashes erupt between Jews and Arabs during annual Jerusalem Day march in Old City.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=25545

I think the Pals have a right to Jerusalem as well, more so even, but when you have the powerful weapons and money , you can have whatever city you want , right.

It's not "whatever city"...It Jerusalem. In Jewish prayer we say, "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten". Even the enemy knows that.

Put a sock in it. Jerusalem never meant much to the Israelites, your not the people of the bible (OT), you just act like them.

Who are you to define my people? you're a clueless deceiver with the education of a first grader, at best.

Who am I, I am the one who reads your news, and can read history and see right through your lies and propaganda. Who am I, I am the one who reads the OT with disgust that people like your are still with us. That is who I am. Jerusalem means nothing to me or most Christians, its nothing but bloody soil. All of Israel is once again the bloody soil , same soil as the OT.
i disagree with you lipaz dont lie.
i think you are buy a arab lies that tries to put israel on the blame side of the sitoation

Yes I know, everybody but the "jews" are wrong. Every country they are in has been ruined by them.
Wow, you're really giving them a LOT of power. The most persecurted minority in the world has the power to ruin entire countries while thriving at what they do. It's almost as if you believe they're being blessed by a Supreme Being or something.

RE: PM: Jerusalem is the exclusive capital of the Jewish people
⁜→ ILOVEISRAEL, watchingfromafar,, et al,

BLUF: Will. I have to agree, that, "watchingfromafar's" answer (NO) is more plausible.

Wasn’t it the purpose of GOD to bring his only “ son” on earth to die on the cross?
From where I come from the answer to your question is NO
:)-
(COMMENT)

Mortals cannot really know how a Deity thinks, especially one that is all-powerful and all-knowledgeable.

You have to ask yourself:
  • Why does a Deity need a sacrifice when an all-powerful Being just wishes it and it happens?
  • Why does a Diety need a Temple, Church, or Sanctuary when an all-powerful Being just wishes it and it happens?
  • Why does a Deity need to hear or see praise from its dedicated followers and worshipers?
  • Why does a Deity need to hear prayers? The Deity is all-knowing.
  • If the absolute creator, the Supreme Being, want compliant followers, why do mortals have free will?
Why did the Supreme Being need to create a child to be sacrificed to wash away sin, when the all-powerful merely wishes a cleansing and it happens?

These are all concepts invented by humans. Just as all other supernatural beings are inventions of man.

Can and all-powerfully entity have a "want" or a "need?"

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Yes, all very curious questions,
but You also arrange them to suggest a specific answer.

Basically all can be summed up in the last two about free will,
and the logical improbability in using terms as "G-d's need/ wish/ obedience".

And the answer to all of them is essentially simple,
the way of the good is to well...

Let's go back to Your questions, basically there're these two themes, mentioned above,
and the specific theme of worship, ritual in human culture.

Intelligently, I'm sure You understand these themes are vast in recorded observation
and detailed discourse, both in various fields of modern research and the literature written,
specifically on these subjects, discussing virtually every aspect and detail for last 5000 years.

But first thing first - does G-d need humanity?
A very old question, that bothers every generation.

There're essentially 3 ways to answer this, the way of the pagan, the way of the philosopher,
and the 3rd, correct and true way of Torah.

Paganism - the Gilgamesh story of the flood, god are "burning the club" because they don't get something they need from humanity. Humanity is in a way competitors to the gods, having something to provide for them as for powerful beasts in a cosmic zoo,
gods are not happy about the arrangement...neither humans much.

Philosophy - God is absolute perfect and in that state of "exaltedness"
engaging in an absolute cosmic Nihilism...interested only in the most perfect and exalted.
God doesn't need humanity, and in relation to this world, lest ridiculously insignificant humanity doesn't even "know", remarks and/or engages with this world.

Torah - consisting of basically three points:
a. G-d doesn't need humanity - in the way that the cause cannot be perfected by the causality,
which sounds like?
b. G-d's will was to need humanity.
c. Therefore G-d really needs humanity, which sounds like?

Now the fundamental question about the seeming contradiction in "G-d's need/desire/will".
There's an innate difficulty in discussing need and will/wish, for the two can change order as cause and effect in human perception, while the cause with the absolute Creator is initial cause.

In Hebrew, by definition will if free, i.e independent of external cause.
So when You're talking about will/wish/desire it's not superficial, it's absolutely divine.

Free will is initially THE G-dly expression,
and the way in which humanity is the expression "in the image of..."

Can G-d have will?
That's what Your will as a human with free will is expressing.
That's another logic contradiction that defy human perception.

Does "G-d need" ritual and worship in the way of sacrifice, praise, places of gathering?
Or is it just a human need?

Again, "need" no, desire yes.
But let's put aside desire.

Is this as ridiculous that we have to live on the 3rd rock from the sun to survive as a species,
and that the only only ones we can speak to are only humans? Or how ridiculous is gravity?

Having free will You would be critical of any framework, or take it as a fact,
the reality could be "pinker" imagined by the 'Joe' next chair in the bar...
But something has to be put out there for someone to criticize.

The infinity of options has put that aside for You,
so You won't have to be the 'donkey of Buridan'
Deal with what there is in real world.
Which the Torah emphasizes.

(COMMENT)

Mortals cannot really know how a Deity thinks, especially one that is all-powerful and all-knowledgeable.
Agreed, now if instead of 'how',
we ask 'what', that's a more direct question.

You have to ask yourself:
  • Why does a Deity need a sacrifice when an all-powerful Being just wishes it and it happens?
  • Why does a Diety need a Temple, Church, or Sanctuary when an all-powerful Being just wishes it and it happens?
  • Why does a Deity need to hear or see praise from its dedicated followers and worshipers?
  • Why does a Deity need to hear prayers? The Deity is all-knowing.
  • If the absolute creator, the Supreme Being, want compliant followers, why do mortals have free will?

Again, aside the remark about libraries full of material on these subjects,
how would You rationalize this primordial human behavior?

In Beresheet we read about Kain and Avel the archetypal brothers making an offering sacrifice, the Temple itself in Jewish tradition is the location of Adam's creation, the soil from humanity originated in this world, and the place where Adam made the first sacrificial offering to G-d.

Kain and Evel were the first male children born of Eve.
In Hebrew womb 'r-h-m' and mercy 'Rahamim' are of same root 'r-h-'m'.
I.e. the Eve gives birth by extending of herself for space of 'another' life in her midst,
and choosing for them to be born in this 'another' world to act independent of her will,
is an act mirroring the initial G-dly mercy of giving space in the absolute for free deviation.

That which absolute good decided to be the receiver in order to well.

Why did the Supreme Being need to create a child to be sacrificed to wash away sin, when the all-powerful merely wishes a cleansing and it happens?

That's Christianity, and why it's defined idolatry.
The bounding of Itzhak, for anyone who reads Torah and prays with Jews in the morning,
that was when it was clarified that G-d doesn't desire human sacrifice but that of their will.

(COMMENT)

These are all concepts invented by humans. Just as all other supernatural beings are inventions of man.

Can and all-powerfully entity have a "want" or a "need?"

Invented, or observed, as the function of an eye and gravity?
Yes, see above.

P.S. For in-depth research I suggest finding a knowledgeable old Rabbi,
as guide to study of King Shlomah's 'Song Of Songs' for the romantic aspect,
Ramabam's "Guide for the Perplexed" for the philosophically inclined, and Rabbi Yehuda HaLevy's "Kozari" originally known in Arabic sources as "Book for the defense of the humiliated and despised law" for theological apprehension and erudition.

Last edited:
And Israel is reborn, strong and able to protect self.
only in your dreams
If America stopped giving Israel yearly handouts Israel would wither away and even its name would no more be spoken and soon forgotten.
Riiight, because Israel doesn’t have its own stash of weapons including nukes.
The only countries that would wither away are the ones who attack Israel and threaten it with extinction

Ezekiel 21 King James Version (KJV)

21 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
5 That all flesh may know that I the Lord have drawn forth my sword out of his sheath: it shall not return any more.
6 Sigh therefore, thou son of man, with the breaking of thy loins; and with bitterness sigh before their eyes.
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord God.
8 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the Lord; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
10 It is sharpened to make a sore slaughter; it is furbished that it may glitter: should we then make mirth? it contemneth the rod of my son, as every tree.
11 And he hath given it to be furbished, that it may be handled: this sword is sharpened, and it is furbished, to give it into the hand of the slayer.
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord God.
14 Thou therefore, son of man, prophesy, and smite thine hands together. and let the sword be doubled the third time, the sword of the slain: it is the sword of the great men that are slain, which entereth into their privy chambers.
15 I have set the point of the sword against all their gates, that their heart may faint, and their ruins be multiplied: ah! it is made bright, it is wrapped up for the slaughter.
16 Go thee one way or other, either on the right hand, or on the left, whithersoever thy face is set.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the Lord have said it.
18 The word of the Lord came unto me again, saying,
19 Also, thou son of man, appoint thee two ways, that the sword of the king of Babylon may come: both twain shall come forth out of one land: and choose thou a place, choose it at the head of the way to the city.
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
21 For the king of Babylon stood at the parting of the way, at the head of the two ways, to use divination: he made his arrows bright, he consulted with images, he looked in the liver.
22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.
23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
26 Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
28 And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the Lord have spoken it.
the truth will set you free

At Jerusalem Day ceremony, PM Benjamin Netanyahu says, "Jerusalem is the secret to our existence ... We will not divide it and we will not hand it over to foreigners" • Clashes erupt between Jews and Arabs during annual Jerusalem Day march in Old City.

I think the Pals have a right to Jerusalem as well, more so even, but when you have the powerful weapons and money , you can have whatever city you want , right.

Who cares what you think. Jerusalem will never again fall into Muslim savages hands. You can bank on it.

Better to be in atheist hands or those who want to start slaughtering sheep again. Destroy the Golden Dome and you won't be wailing at the wall anymore, there wont be wall to "wail " at.

Take your mess Fatima. Touch Jerusalem and the Dome will be turned into a public toilet. Don't you Muslims point your asses to it like five times a day anyhow?
Don’t waste your time. You’re replying to the piece of Garbsge who claims that Israel was behind 9-11 NOT Bin Laden or the Saudi’s

It's not "whatever city"...It Jerusalem. In Jewish prayer we say, "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten". Even the enemy knows that.

Put a sock in it. Jerusalem never meant much to the Israelites, your not the people of the bible (OT), you just act like them.

Who are you to define my people? you're a clueless deceiver with the education of a first grader, at best.

Who am I, I am the one who reads your news, and can read history and see right through your lies and propaganda. Who am I, I am the one who reads the OT with disgust that people like your are still with us. That is who I am. Jerusalem means nothing to me or most Christians, its nothing but bloody soil. All of Israel is once again the bloody soil , same soil as the OT.
i think you are buy a arab lies that tries to put israel on the blame side of the sitoation

Yes I know, everybody but the "jews" are wrong. Every country they are in has been ruined by them.
Wow, you're really giving them a LOT of power. The most persecurted minority in the world has the power to ruin entire countries while thriving at what they do. It's almost as if you believe they're being blessed by a Supreme Being or something.

Israel is good at playing the victim.

2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
5 That all flesh may know that I the Lord have drawn forth my sword out of his sheath: it shall not return any more.
6 Sigh therefore, thou son of man, with the breaking of thy loins; and with bitterness sigh before their eyes.
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord God.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the Lord; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
10 It is sharpened to make a sore slaughter; it is furbished that it may glitter: should we then make mirth? it contemneth the rod of my son, as every tree.
11 And he hath given it to be furbished, that it may be handled: this sword is sharpened, and it is furbished, to give it into the hand of the slayer.
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord God.
14 Thou therefore, son of man, prophesy, and smite thine hands together. and let the sword be doubled the third time, the sword of the slain: it is the sword of the great men that are slain, which entereth into their privy chambers.
15 I have set the point of the sword against all their gates, that their heart may faint, and their ruins be multiplied: ah! it is made bright, it is wrapped up for the slaughter.
16 Go thee one way or other, either on the right hand, or on the left, whithersoever thy face is set.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the Lord have said it.
19 Also, thou son of man, appoint thee two ways, that the sword of the king of Babylon may come: both twain shall come forth out of one land: and choose thou a place, choose it at the head of the way to the city.
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
21 For the king of Babylon stood at the parting of the way, at the head of the two ways, to use divination: he made his arrows bright, he consulted with images, he looked in the liver.
22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.
23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
26 Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
28 And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the Lord have spoken it.

Save it, Jews wrote that, they wrote the whole entire Bible.

Who cares what you think. Jerusalem will never again fall into Muslim savages hands. You can bank on it.

Better to be in atheist hands or those who want to start slaughtering sheep again. Destroy the Golden Dome and you won't be wailing at the wall anymore, there wont be wall to "wail " at.

Take your mess Fatima. Touch Jerusalem and the Dome will be turned into a public toilet. Don't you Muslims point your asses to it like five times a day anyhow?

I'm not a Muslim, but Jews are not special and neither are Christians.

Save it, Jews wrote that, they wrote the whole entire Bible.

And?

The funny part is the guy likes to copy paste the same verses that spell the demise of those who rejoice in Israel's sorrow. You folks would make a great couple intellectually...

Jews HAVE been victims for most of history, yet prosper everywhere they go. It's almost as if there's a divine power protecting and blessing them. Let's look at your statement, that ISRAEL is playing the victim. One tiny nation surrounded by many much larger, more powerful nations filled with people who, to all appearances, begin and end their days crying and whining that Israel exists and vow to destroy her, yet manages to not only successfully defend herself, but to push those nations back. It's almost as if there's a divine power protecting and blessing them. Why do you think they occupy such a major portion of your mind?

Jews HAVE been victims for most of history, yet prosper everywhere they go. It's almost as if there's a divine power protecting and blessing them. Let's look at your statement, that ISRAEL is playing the victim. One tiny nation surrounded by many much larger, more powerful nations filled with people who, to all appearances, begin and end their days crying and whining that Israel exists and vow to destroy her, yet manages to not only successfully defend herself, but to push those nations back. It's almost as if there's a divine power protecting and blessing them. Why do you think they occupy such a major portion of your mind?

Like tramp playing the victim. Jew have been victorious all their life's , Are you Canaanites? You either slaughtered the Canaanites or became them. I think you became them. No slavery , no long journey through the desert. I can careless about Israel, but you steal and killed many Palestinians, is the only reason I am concerned about the ? of Israel. The jews in ? Israel committed genocide on the people who lived there and scooted the rest of them to Jordan and southern Lebanon.

this is all evidenced by John 8:

Jesus and Abraham.[o] 31 Jesus then said to those Jews who believed in him,[p] “If you remain in my word, you will truly be my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” 33 They answered him, “We are descendants of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone.[q] How can you say, ‘You will become free’?”

----------------------------------------
Your bible was wrote by Jews and they wrote the whole entire bible.

Like tramp playing the victim. Jew have been victorious all their life's , Are you Canaanites? You either slaughtered the Canaanites or became them. I think you became them. No slavery , no long journey through the desert. I can careless about Israel, but you steal and killed many Palestinians, is the only reason I am concerned about the ? of Israel. The jews in ? Israel committed genocide on the people who lived there and scooted the rest of them to Jordan and southern Lebanon.

Jesus and Abraham.[o] 31 Jesus then said to those Jews who believed in him,[p] “If you remain in my word, you will truly be my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” 33 They answered him, “We are descendants of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone.[q] How can you say, ‘You will become free’?”

Israel committed genocide ? What history book are you reading?

Israel committed genocide ? What history book are you reading?
The OT. Might want to give it a read. Its highly gory.

I can't remember what I've studied outside of the Bible , OT and NT, as I've studied much.

Here's a question for you. If there was no trek through the desert and no enslavement in Egypt, where did this conquering army of Israelites come from? What land were they occupying in which they became so invincibly strong that the Canaanites could not stand before them? Surely there is record of them being incredibly wealthy and powerful, to the point that they were able to slice through the Canaanites like a hot knife through butter. Please do enlighten us all.

1. Jews have been a persecuted minority their entire existence, with the exception of the time of their kingdom in what is now rightly called Israel. Oh, and of course for the time during and for a while after Joseph was so successful in Egypt.
2. Quite obviously, the Jews that Yeshua was talking to were emphatically lying if they were talking about the totality of Jewish history, since it had been only a few hundred years since their enslavement in Babylon, something I don't think even you could deny.
3. Name a time and place where this tiny minority of people had such enormous power that they dominated entire nations.

Don't you find it a bit disingenuous to claim on the one hand that the Bible, being written by Jews, is unreliable, then turn around and cite a Bible verse to support your position? I do believe the Jews occupy your mind to the extent that you blame them for the ills that befall you. Here's a hint, they're not responsible for your problems. Oh, and if the surrounding Arab nations would stop indoctrinating their children to hate Jews so much and if Palestinians would stop firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel, there might actually be a better chance of peace erupting. Imagine that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back