M.D. Rawlings

Classical Liberal
May 26, 2011
Heavenly Places
by Michael Brown
08/14/2011
Townhall.com

Excerpt:

But there’s more. There is the sexualizing of our children in the public schools, and I’m not talking about sex-ed classes. I’m talking about teaching gay history to elementary school children, as now mandated by law in California with the recent passing of SB 48, thereby introducing sexual categories to little ones who haven’t the slightest clue what sexual orientation is, let alone have the ability to wrap their minds around “bisexual” or “transgender.”

To add insult to injury, parents will have no right to opt their kids out of these classes, a hard lesson parents in other states have already learned, where the courts have sided with the schools rather than the parents. Already in Massachusetts, a couple was so upset with this state-sponsored sexualizing of their first grader that they took their battle to court, where Judge Mark Wolff of the US Court of Appeals ruled that the schools have a greater responsibility to teach “diversity” than to honor the requests of the parents. In other words, “Sorry, moms and dads. We know what is best for your children, and when we decide it’s time to introduce them to ‘diversity’ – our codeword for gay activist curricula – we will do so. You, on your part, have no right to interfere, so don’t even think about it.”​

LINK

Please Stop Sexualizing Our Children, Part II

toddlers-and-tiaras-momlogic-advice.jpg

tlcs-toddlers-and-tiaras-pageant-competitor.png

I agree 100%....oh... this was teaching about homosexuality and not Vogue and "toddlers and tiaras"?

Ok... scratch that. There was a kid in my daughter's school that jumped out in front of a Tractor Trailer because of being bullied by intolerant assholes... sorry, can't abide with ignorance.

Last edited:
OH I so agree with ya. I should be able to talk to my kids about sex, Gay relationships or anything else. I do not want it being taught at school. I hate the beauty pageants for little girls where they make them look like mini sex objects. All I think about is Jon Benet Ramsey . And the post above where that little girl looks like a mini adult model is way over the top. What happened to children looking like Shirley Temple or the Brady Bunch. Its all because Sex sales and people wonder why so much more pedophiles out there.

OH I so agree with ya. I should be able to talk to my kids about sex, Gay relationships or anything else. I do not want it being taught at school. I hate the beauty pageants for little girls where they make them look like mini sex objects. All I think about is Jon Benet Ramsey . And the post above where that little girl looks like a mini adult model is way over the top. What happened to children looking like Shirley Temple or the Brady Bunch. Its all because Sex sales and people wonder why so much more pedophiles out there.

What about those kids whose parents are bigots? How are they supposed to learn that being gay is ok. Who will teach them not to pick on the kid who's 'different', or has two moms or two dads?

If we had responsible parents, schools wouldn't have to parent for them.

How about the sick fucks who enter their kids in those beauty pageants?

Can you imagine the kinds of creeps and weirdos who attend and judge those things?

Ok gramps... I'm with you there.. I think that type of shit is over the top.

And while I don't think that there should be a specific class on homosexual history, or anything like that... I do believe that it should be part of the sex ed curriculum and that if a person is gay, it shouldn't be a big deal to anyone else.

This kid was a good kid. Good student, good musician, good friend of my daughters. I didn't know anything about him until he died... then we found out about the daily harassment this kid suffered. Ignorance and intolerance is what you and your kind are railing for... I strongly disagree.

And while I don't think that there should be a specific class on homosexual history, or anything like that... I do believe that it should be part of the sex ed curriculum and that if a person is gay, it shouldn't be a big deal to anyone else.

This kid was a good kid. Good student, good musician, good friend of my daughters. I didn't know anything about him until he died... then we found out about the daily harassment this kid suffered. Ignorance and intolerance is what you and your kind are railing for... I strongly disagree.

We agree, just not when the appropriate age has been reached for these discussions.

What about those kids whose parents are bigots? How are they supposed to learn that being gay is ok. Who will teach them not to pick on the kid who's 'different', or has two moms or two dads?

Then it should be an elective class not a forced one

Wow... I think this might be the first time I've agreed with you on something.

To Lovebear.... that's why I posted them... this is the real sexualization of our children. Let me ask... do you watch MTV? Have you seen Teen mom, Jersey Shore, or other "reality" television. Heck, I just saw one advertised coming up this fall on one of the big three networks called "bachelor pad"... it looks like soft core to me.

I mean, I'm no prude and I know that parents have a responsibility to monitor their own children, but damn... there's so many channels and only so much time in the day.

Just throwing this out there.

What was the normal age of Marriage/child bearing around the time of the old testament?

Just curious.

Children and sex shouldn't even be said in the same sentence except discussing gender. Ewwey.

We agree, just not when the appropriate age has been reached for these discussions.

when do you feel the appropriate age is?

Parents have the right to bring up thier kids as "bigots" or whatever, as long as laws are not broken. That being said they also have the responsibility to couple that teaching with instructions on acceptable behavior in public. That you may disagree with the homosexual lifestyle but you shouldn't harrass or insult those who are gay.

Steelplate you should remove that top photo man. It's completely uncalled for. Disgusting

The photo of the girl in red & white? That was in a recent issue of Vogue magazine... very controversial at the time. The only reason I chose that photo was because I saw it on Good Morning America on one of my days off and it pissed me off that some magazines are stooping this low.

I'll remove it, but I think it is perfectly appropriate to the title of the thread.

when do you feel the appropriate age is?

I dont think there is an appropriate age. I think because each child matures at a different rate, adult subjects such as this have to be addressed on an individual basis. This isnt basic math, its possibly life altering discussions that dont belong in any gradeschool.

Forum List

Back