Please listen to this man.

Climate change is real and it does happen. Whether humans cause it is another question, as far as a carbon tax yeah, I am not to hip to their trip on the matter.

Climate change is real and it does happen. Whether humans cause it is another question, as far as a carbon tax yeah, I am not to hip to their trip on the matter.

There is extremely little scientific community doubt whether we are having an effect on climate change, but either way, don't you think we should do what we can to counteract it?

There is extremely little scientific community doubt whether we are having an effect on climate change, but either way, don't you think we should do what we can to counteract it?
We should, but humans can only police humans we can't change the earth's polarity. Our biggest problem is pollution and killing the planet along with hunting and fishing species out of existence.

We should, but humans can only police humans we can't change the earth's polarity.

I'm not aware of any efforts to change the earth's polarity.

We should, but humans can only police humans we can't change the earth's polarity.

Climate change does occur because of the Earth's polarity and the green line moving causing change to rain amounts and heat or cold development. The Earth has has several climate changes in it's history before humans ever arrived.

Climate change does occur because of the Earth's polarity and the green line moving causing change to rain amounts and heat or cold development. The Earth has has several climate changes in it's history before humans ever arrived.

And? Just because things happened in the past is no reason to not do things to make those problems less severe. Dams don't prevent all floods, but they sure do reduce the damage done without them. I don't know anything about polarity change, but I'm pretty sure we all would know about it if that was a real impending event.

And? Just because things happened in the past is no reason to not do things to make those problems less severe. Dams don't prevent all floods, but they sure do reduce the damage done without them. I don't know anything about polarity change, but I'm pretty sure we all would know about it if that was a real impending event.
Magnetic north has moved from Canada to Russia at 9 miles a year yet that is not the problem when the magnetic pole shifts polarity is when the real fun begins. The last time was 15 million years ago. I doubt it happens anytime soon.

Then why do you vote to destroy the economy in the name of AGW?
I failed to see that category in the voting booth when voting for Howie Hawkins, my cousin. The economy is being ruined because of reverse mercantilism of a colonial empire, same thing happened to England..

Magnetic north has moved from Canada to Russia at 9 miles a year yet that is not the problem when the magnetic pole shifts polarity is when the real fun begins. The last time was 15 million years ago. I doubt it happens anytime soon.

Why? What's going to happen other than make magnetic compasses obsolete? Oh, wait! They already are!

.....don't you think we should do what we can to counteract it?

First, prove that what is being proposed can do so.

What this scientist is telling you is true. It always has been. The Paris Accord is a tax on stupidity.

Not true, taxation solves all our problems.

Government spending is the key.

Just look at how many problems the US government has solved so far with this approach.

We almost have utopia.

Forum List

Back