Zone1 Please Keep Dr. Kings Name Out of Your Mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess that whole content of character thing is too hard for imnot, easier to just snivel about shadows

Please Keep Dr. Kings Name Out of Your Mouth

I be tryin' brother but sometimes I just can't help ma'self. :blues:
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. fought against white racism.
No, he didn't, so it's you who should keep his name out you mouth. He didn't fight against anything. He fought for equality. He fought for black pride. He fought for a place for blacks in society. You don't understand nuthin'. :afro:

This is fucking great, not. I just this second copied and pasted this clearly joke photo on FaceBook and it wasn't there more than one minute before it was scrubbed. Reason:

"Our technology or someone on Facebook reported that this post may have false information."
Today at 00:53

"Independent fact-checkers reviewed the information in a post you shared and said that it was false."
Today at 00:53

I think Josef Stalin must be running FaceBook these days.

It's also change those smoke detector batteries day.
GD6w4yAXEAAd6ih

Last edited:
How many here actually remember that day?

I do. I was just a kid and didn’t know who MLK Jr. But I remember watching a TV program, and they interrupted the show to announce he has been assassinated. Even though I didn’t know who he was, I figured he was important since they interrupted the program,

I ran upstairs and told my mother, and I remember how upset she was. I asked who he was, and she said he was a civil rights activist, but of course I didn’t know what that meant. I did realize he must have been important, and this was very bad news.

Anyone else old enough to remember that day?

(I also remember when RFK was killed a couple months later. Can‘t remember the day JFK was killed..

You complain that 63% of Black Americans do not work full time and that 33% of them are convicted felons and that they have a 72% illegitimacy rate. But you fail to mention that there are not enough gainful employment jobs available so what do you expect for them to do during working hours (other than crime) and during their free time (other than making babies)? Are they supposed to sit under fruit trees masturbating all day long … waiting for food or money to drop from the branches?

Lets take a look at some of what Martin Luther Negro's legacy got us.

We now have "Afrochemistry". LOL!!!!

1705370566924.png

1705370594044.png

You complain that 63% of Black Americans do not work full time and that 33% of them are convicted felons and that they have a 72% illegitimacy rate. But you fail to mention that there are not enough gainful employment jobs available so what do you expect for them to do during working hours (other than crime) and during their free time (other than making babies)? Are they supposed to sit under fruit trees masturbating all day long … waiting for food or money to drop from the branches?
I was in Vietnam when it happen. It got the three Blacks in our detachment all pissed off. The rest of us didn't give a crap.

I was in Vietnam when it happen.
So was I.
It got the three Blacks in our detachment all pissed off.
That's because "coming home" for them was just another type of war and it also meant being candidates for the Tuskeegee Experiment all the way up to 1972.
The rest of us didn't give a crap.
That's because when "the rest of us" went home it was back to the candy store and drive-in movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back