Please Explain....Uvalde response....

Nearly 400 local, state, and federal officers were there long before anything substantial was done. The overwhelming majority was state and federal officers, including 150 border patrol, and 91 state police, all fully armed and supplied. This was not just some volunteer fire department. Not sure if it was cowardice, stupidity, or just not caring about those children bleeding to death. Innocent lives would have been saved if they would have just done their job.
Ok.... Yeah they eventually showed up. I'm pretty surprised with that kind of force on hand that they didn't make some kind of a forceful entry. The original arrivals were just the uvaldes.... They were the ones in the hallway waiting out the shooting. They looked like refugees ftom the Pillsbury doughboy factory. Now I'm sure the Texas state troopers were not like that. I didn't see any film footage of them on any of the clips I watched. Were they told to stand down or something?

I dont believe that for a minute,,
A poster above just told me that over 400 local officers were present that included border patrol and Federal Police. Obviously there wasn't room for all of them in the school and obviously they couldn't do anything from outside the building. I refuse to believe that they were all cowards. The man who finally shot the intruder was one of the teacher's husband from what I understand. However try as I might I can't get any real detailed information about the incident.

A poster above just told me that over 400 local officers were present that included border patrol and Federal Police. Obviously there wasn't room for all of them in the school and obviously they couldn't do anything from outside the building. I refuse to believe that they were all cowards. The man who finally shot the intruder was one of the teacher's husband from what I understand. However try as I might I can't get any real detailed information about the incident.
so you read something on the internet and believe it regardless of the facts on the ground that several cops did nothing while listening to children getting murdered,,,

so you read something on the internet and believe it regardless of the facts on the ground that several cops did nothing while listening to children getting murdered,,,
No.... I'm getting more information here than I've gotten from anywhere else.
Notably from you. I already told you once before that I had no idea that they were listening to children being shot. I can understand how that would upset the parents for sure. Sometimes this place has more accurate information than the media sites. Everything I've read, everything I've watched, I'm pretty much everything I've heard was only focused on failure of the cops. There is very little information as to why people felt they failed. Possibly that's because I didn't pay much attention to the original story when it came out a year ago.

Jo

Neither could I

But apparently it's true.
Something seems wrong with all of this. If as I was just told there were 400 armed police officials of one kind or another including federal, state and local.... It surprises me that they did not make some type of forced entry. Being told to stand down would make more sense.

Jo

Something seems wrong with all of this. If as I was just told they were 400 armed police officials of one kind or another including federal state and local.... It surprises me that they did not make some type of force entry. Being told to stand down would make more sense.
that 400 number is after several hrs,, what went wrong is the first responders didnt do their job and go in and protect the children that were still alive and yet to be killed,,,

that 400 number is after several hrs,, what went wrong is the first responders didnt do their job and go in and protect the children that were still alive and yet to be killed,,,
Ok....I have a much clearer picture than I did before.

Jo

Yeah they were good.... But there were no hostages involved.... I'm thinking there's a difference. In any case the Tennessee cops come from a bona fide force... they look like police officers. They look physically fit they look like they're very well trained. Uvalde Police look more like an alternate shift of the volunteer fire department. IMO.... They were in over their heads.

There's a difference between breaking up a fight between two sophomores and taking on someone who knows how to handle AN AR. Although a person who had training did show up and take that guy out I'm still looking for details on that and can't find them.

Jo

Keep in mind, the Nashville shooter also had an AR. The cops there didn't stop and worry about what might happen to them, they went straight for the shooter without hesitation.

What were the police officers supposed to do exactly? Bust into the room with automatic weapons spraying bullets in every direction and maybe causing more innocent death?
Granted it wasn't a text book SWAT response but I guarantee you if they rolled in there like buffaloes laying down hundreds of rounds the same angry people would still be angry.
I just doesn't make any sense to me.

JO

They were trained to immediately engage the killer and they didn’t.

They should have breached the door and entered after tossing a flash bang….

No.... I'm getting more information here than I've gotten from anywhere else.
Notably from you. I already told you once before that I had no idea that they were listening to children being shot. I can understand how that would upset the parents for sure. Sometimes this place has more accurate information than the media sites. Everything I've read, everything I've watched, I'm pretty much everything I've heard was only focused on failure of the cops. There is very little information as to why people felt they failed. Possibly that's because I didn't pay much attention to the original story when it came out a year ago.

Jo

The parents on the scene begged the police to go in, and they refused. Some parents, even wanted to take matters into their own hands due to the stonewalling of the cops, and they were stopped from trying to save their kids.

Ok.... Yeah they eventually showed up. I'm pretty surprised with that kind of force on hand that they didn't make some kind of a forceful entry. The original arrivals were just the uvaldes.... They were the ones in the hallway waiting out the shooting. They looked like refugees ftom the Pillsbury doughboy factory. Now I'm sure the Texas state troopers were not like that. I didn't see any film footage of them on any of the clips I watched. Were they told to stand down or something?
Yes, the state troopers stood in the hall and outside just like everybody else. They were all like that while those kids blead to death because nobody would rescue them and get them medical help. Of course some were already dead, tragically mangled by an ar15, but some might have lived.

Last edited:
Yes, the state troopers stood in the hall and outside just like everybody else. They were all like that while those kids blead to death because nobody would rescue them and get them medical help. Of course some were already dead, tragically mangled by an ar15, but some might have lived.
no not true. they had to identify the children via DNA. they were literally splattered all over the walls. Yes. The high power Assault Rifle 15 is known for this. This is what happens when you use battle rifle killing machines.

no not true. they had to identify the children via DNA. they were literally splattered all over the walls. Yes. The high power Assault Rifle 15 is known for this. This is what happens when you use battle rifle killing machines.
Yes, sadly, many were ripped apart, but some were only wounded, and would have survived if the cops would have done their job, and got the kids to the medical help that would have saved their lives.

Forum List

Back