Please explain the morality of this....

So I take it those of you in favor of tax money going to pay for killing babies are against that same tax money going to save babies lives?

In other words it is OK for a woman to stupidly the 2nd and 3rd time to have an abortion while letting children starve?
Facts are :46% of all abortions were performed on women who had one or more abortions before!
And you people that support abortions are so high and mighty... pompous hypocrites are what you are!

savethechildren.org
for $0.35 per day 1 hungry child can be fed.
At the same time Planned Parenthood receives $563,000,000 in Federal grants (OUR tax money mind you) per year.

5,000,000 kids world wide would be fed for 365 days with the above $563 million.
During that same year that the $563 million is used to PP kills 345,672 babies per year.
Planned Parenthood Abortion Statistics | Human Life International

Morality scale: 5 million kids living vs 345,672 babies killed.

View attachment 472981
No federal money is used for abortion services at PP.
You're buying and reselling a lie.
NO... the $563 million is used by Planned Parenthood to pay for their buildings, their salaries, etc.
I suggest PP put their abortion clinics in stand alone, separate from other functions. And ONLY abortion fees be used to fund abortions.
Otherwise there is fungibility i.e. tax payer money granted by the government intermingled with other services offered by PP.
That is wrong! It should be spent only for non-abortion functions by PP...not co-mingled!
I guess when you get to be in charge of PP you can make decisions about the organizational structure.
Till then this organization is audited top to bottom, end to end. The tracking of federal dollars is done with precision so as to avoid just the kind of crap your trying to spread.
You "fungibility" is just another Republican lie. If you doubt me ask an accountant.

savethechildren.org
At the same time Planned Parenthood receives $563,000,000 in Federal grants (OUR tax money mind you) per year.

5,000,000 kids world wide would be fed for 365 days with the above $563 million.
During that same year that the $563 million is used to PP kills 345,672 babies per year.

View attachment 472981

You need to present some stats as to how many abortions that PP prevented by making birth control available to millions. I'm 200% for taking measures to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place, but accidents do happen. Anyone who thinks that a person would prefer to have an invasive surgical procedure that involves overcoming political hurdles over taking a pill or shot or using a mechanical device to prevent pregnancy is a total jackass.

Moreover, feeding any child for a year is only a small part of the problem. Who is going to raise these kids, who need constant hands-on care 24/7/365?

Re: the issue of what taxpayers pay for. Abortion is far from the only issue when it comes to federal spending. First, we pay for many things of which some taxpayers disapprove. We paid millions to a scam artist for "abstinence-only education," for example. Then there is "the wall." There are people who think that we should pay for private schools when we already fund public schools that they have access to. We paid millions to provide security to the ex-president's third main squeeze and his spawn because they wanted to stay in NYC and to the ex-"president" for his trips to play golf and hold political rallies. We need a whole list of government expenditures to choose what we want to pay for. Then there is the Hyde Amendment to consider.

And no. We are not talking about killing babies.

savethechildren.org

View attachment 472981

You lying about PP's services is an example of your lack of morality.

If we were talking about a conservative issue, you'd suddenly grasp that money is fungible.

Government shouldn't be funding food or abortions in Africa. Those of us who support those, and I support both, should fund them ourselves.

But that isn't the fascist Democrat way. You post all your shit on message boards then demand somebody ... else ... do something

Feeding 5 million starving African kids without giving them proper health care, schooling... is kinda pointless.

Saving 350,000 unwanted babies is also kinda pointless, especially given the inflow of immigrants daily.

Just your idle opinion since you don't think you're the one who should donate your money for your cause, government should confiscate it from someone else to do it

Feeding 5 million starving African kids without giving them proper health care, schooling... is kinda pointless.

Saving 350,000 unwanted babies is also kinda pointless, especially given the inflow of immigrants daily.

Just your idle opinion since you don't think you're the one who should donate your money for your cause, government should confiscate it from someone else to do it
So you’ve decided that those are my causes? Project much?

savethechildren.org

View attachment 472981

If we were talking about a conservative issue, you'd suddenly grasp that money is fungible.

Government shouldn't be funding food or abortions in Africa. Those of us who support those, and I support both, should fund them ourselves.

But that isn't the fascist Democrat way. You post all your shit on message boards then demand somebody ... else ... do something
So it is OK with you for Planned Parenthood to get over $500 million in your tax money to murder babies, BUT
it is NOT OK to take that same money and save 5 million children's lives?
Wow...

savethechildren.org

View attachment 472981

You need to present some stats as to how many abortions that PP prevented by making birth control available to millions. I'm 200% for taking measures to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place, but accidents do happen. Anyone who thinks that a person would prefer to have an invasive surgical procedure that involves overcoming political hurdles over taking a pill or shot or using a mechanical device to prevent pregnancy is a total jackass.

Moreover, feeding any child for a year is only a small part of the problem. Who is going to raise these kids, who need constant hands-on care 24/7/365?

Re: the issue of what taxpayers pay for. Abortion is far from the only issue when it comes to federal spending. First, we pay for many things of which some taxpayers disapprove. We paid millions to a scam artist for "abstinence-only education," for example. Then there is "the wall." There are people who think that we should pay for private schools when we already fund public schools that they have access to. We paid millions to provide security to the ex-president's third main squeeze and his spawn because they wanted to stay in NYC and to the ex-"president" for his trips to play golf and hold political rallies. We need a whole list of government expenditures to choose what we want to pay for. Then there is the Hyde Amendment to consider.

And no. We are not talking about killing babies.
And bottom line YES idiot women who have had an abortion before make up 36% of the abortions are killing babies!
What do you think an abortion is??? How naive!
WHY are you ok with that stupidity?

On the one hand, I'm pro-choice. On the other hand, I don't think public money should be used to fund abortion. Then again, less abortion might also mean more welfare spending.

It's a crappy situation overall.

savethechildren.org

View attachment 472981

FACTS I put to you but evidently YOU don't believe the FACTS.... how sad you are so brain-addled.

So you’ve decided that those are my causes? Project much?

What a stupid post. I commented on what you said. Seriously, your response is how do I know that you think what you said?

On the one hand, I'm pro-choice. On the other hand, I don't think public money should be used to fund abortion. Then again, less abortion might also mean more welfare spending.

I am not in favor of abortions, but I can understand the first time especially due to rape, incest... but
when over 36% of abortions are to women who've had a previous abortion HOW STUPID!
Plus do the blacks especially who have a larger % of abortions UNDERSTAND especially Planned Parenthood's initial model was this:
Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
Remove statues of Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood founder tied to eugenics and racism That's why PP is historically a RACIST organization... but do supporters know this?

savethechildren.org

View attachment 472981

So it is OK with you for Planned Parenthood to get over $500 million in your tax money to murder babies, BUT
Wow...

I don't know if you're lying or stupid, but read my posts again.

I have CLEARLY argued multiple times that Planned Parenthood should get nothing for anything. I CLEARLY argued that WE should fund our own causes. The US government should not be confiscating money from the American pepole at gunpoint and sent it overseas for ANYTHING. Seriously READ MY POSTS if you are going to respond to them.

Stop being a dip shit

Planned Parenthood helps women in need. Words and pretend morality online do nothing. Enough said.

'Abortion Is Essential Health Care, Including during a Public Health Crisis'

Let me repeat: Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living born conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. Consider too the misogyny and racism so evident in America during the last President and 2016 election and you must wonder why this love of children does not extend into love of all people? How hard it is to to fund help for the needy in America, CHIP was an example, or universal healthcare, and you soon realize abortion like guns is only a wedge issue used to manage the mind of the easily persuaded. Religion, and especially evangelical religion in America has come to be about political power and money and no longer has anything to do with morality, you know simply doing good for your neighbor.

"Diarrhoea is a leading killer of children, accounting for 9 per cent of all deaths among children under age 5 worldwide in 2015. This translates to over 1,400 young children dying each day, or about 526,000 children a year, despite the availability of simple effective treatment."

Reality check here. Most of Europe has far less abortion than the US and has more abortion restrictions. Europe also has socialized medicine, but the systems vary in their quality of care. Some are great, but others, not so much. France has one of the better systems due to having both a large public system and a competitive private market, so citizens can take advantage of the strengths of each. The worst systems are ones without much of a private market.

So, yes, having better healthcare affordability and access for the population is desirable, but it doesn't require pushing for more abortions. Abortion is only "essential healthcare" when a woman's life is in danger. Otherwise, it should mostly just be a personal decision that is funded privately, not publicly.

I am not in favor of abortions, but I can understand the first time especially due to rape, incest... but
when over 36% of abortions are to women who've had a previous abortion HOW STUPID!
Plus do the blacks especially who have a larger % of abortions UNDERSTAND especially Planned Parenthood's initial model was this:
Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
Remove statues of Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood founder tied to eugenics and racism That's why PP is historically a RACIST organization... but do supporters know this?
Sanger was definitely a typical eugenicist, which is representative of progressivism's history for sure.

savethechildren.org

View attachment 472981

Wow...
You're lying, as usual. If Planned Parenthood were actually applying tax dollars for abortions, Congress would have cut them off entirely.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Wow...
You're lying, as usual. If Planned Parenthood were actually applying tax dollars for abortions, Congress would have cut them off entirely.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Depends on how you look at it. Officially, there probably is no connection between PP's public funding and abortion. How exactly do you separate said funding from the practice, however?

The only way you could ensure that no public funding went to abortion would be to make a separate entity of PP that only performs abortions and is not allowed to receive public funding. Regular audits by the feds would be needed to make sure no public funds were "acquired" by this entity from the rest of PP.

savethechildren.org

View attachment 472981

Wow...

Their financials do NOT show separate expenses! That would be the ONLY way to know tax dollars weren't used.
Right now this is how much of PP goes to abortions and to non-abortion activities.
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 2.31.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 2.31.34 PM.png

Forum List

Back