Please explain the morality of this....

Feeding 5 million starving African kids without giving them proper health care, schooling... is kinda pointless.

Saving 350,000 unwanted babies is also kinda pointless, especially given the inflow of immigrants daily.
Besides, those are the same kids he wants to leave on the other side of the border to be raped, murdered, forced in to gangs, and so on.
Wrong, they get raped, murdered and forced into gangs and the sex trade by the smugglers Covid Importing 120 Year Senator *Joe's caravans. Remember Trump no caravans. *Joe many caravans with many more to come. More murder, rape, gand members, sex traffickers and covid all because of *Joe.

Feeding 5 million starving African kids without giving them proper health care, schooling... is kinda pointless.

Saving 350,000 unwanted babies is also kinda pointless, especially given the inflow of immigrants daily.

Just your idle opinion since you don't think you're the one who should donate your money for your cause, government should confiscate it from someone else to do it
So you’ve decided that those are my causes? Project much?

What a stupid post. I commented on what you said. Seriously, your response is how do I know that you think what you said?
Then you totally misunderstood what i said.

savethechildren.org
for $0.35 per day 1 hungry child can be fed.
At the same time Planned Parenthood receives $563,000,000 in Federal grants (OUR tax money mind you) per year.

5,000,000 kids world wide would be fed for 365 days with the above $563 million.
During that same year that the $563 million is used to PP kills 345,672 babies per year.
Planned Parenthood Abortion Statistics | Human Life International

Morality scale: 5 million kids living vs 345,672 babies killed.

View attachment 472981

You lying about PP's services is an example of your lack of morality.

If we were talking about a conservative issue, you'd suddenly grasp that money is fungible.

Government shouldn't be funding food or abortions in Africa. Those of us who support those, and I support both, should fund them ourselves.

But that isn't the fascist Democrat way. You post all your shit on message boards then demand somebody ... else ... do something
So it is OK with you for Planned Parenthood to get over $500 million in your tax money to murder babies, BUT
it is NOT OK to take that same money and save 5 million children's lives?
Wow...
You're lying, as usual. If Planned Parenthood were actually applying tax dollars for abortions, Congress would have cut them off entirely.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Their financials do NOT show separate expenses! That would be the ONLY way to know tax dollars weren't used.
Right now this is how much of PP goes to abortions and to non-abortion activities.
View attachment 473145
View attachment 473145

In his typical style, the retard Faun doesn't know what fungible means.

Planned Parenthood is the #1 supplier of abortions and the US government is the major supplier of abortions. But retard Faun argues that doesn't mean the government is funding abortions.

Faun being a skin flint of course isn't about to fund abortions he believes in with his own dinero. That's someone else's job

Just your idle opinion since you don't think you're the one who should donate your money for your cause, government should confiscate it from someone else to do it

What a stupid post. I commented on what you said. Seriously, your response is how do I know that you think what you said?

Democrats never said what you didn't say you didn't said you said but you didn't say.

I'd say you're the masters of double speak, but really you're pretty bad at it, everyone sees what you are doing.

Then again you couldn't come up with your own username either and you copied mine

savethechildren.org
At the same time Planned Parenthood receives $563,000,000 in Federal grants (OUR tax money mind you) per year.

5,000,000 kids world wide would be fed for 365 days with the above $563 million.
During that same year that the $563 million is used to PP kills 345,672 babies per year.

View attachment 472981

FACTS I put to you but evidently YOU don't believe the FACTS.... how sad you are so brain-addled.
PP spends no federal grant money on abortions. You're lying. And you know you're lying.
You should stop.

It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other.

Oh, the irony of the fascist, baby-killing moralists! Zoom Right over their depraved heads.

savethechildren.org

View attachment 472981

FACTS I put to you but evidently YOU don't believe the FACTS.... how sad you are so brain-addled.
PP spends no federal grant money on abortions. You're lying. And you know you're lying.
You should stop.

OK... Here are Planned Parenthood's financial reports from this web site.
NOTE they do NOT show how much it costs to do the 354,871 abortions. NOTHING Page 35!!!
An in-clinic abortion (surgical method),could also cost from around $390 to as much as $1,850 or even $2,000.
Using a low end figure of $300 per abortion for 354,871 abortions X $300 equals $106,461,300 !
Where is that cost shown?
2nd... Here is the page showing the sources of funding: Page 38!
Government $618.1 Million!
WHERE is the segment stating Govt. $618.1 million is not used for abortion costs?
NO WHERE!!!
Quit calling me a liar but maybe YOU should read the facts first!
Pure and simple... govt grants $618.1 million and part of that revenue was used to fund 354,871 abortions ACCORDING to Planned Parenthood's financial reports of the following pages
Page 38 Revenue ... and page 35 Expenses!
Pretty damn clear for anyone who knows how to read a financial report!
So stop calling me a liar! YOU are just ignorant!
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 4.52.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 4.46.53 PM.png

i guess the parents should have kept them home...huh?
as ive said, xiden and the demonRATS dont give 2 shits about those kids, or AMERICA either...its not on their agenda.
contraception would work wonders to avoid messes like this

savethechildren.org

View attachment 472981

You should stop.

OK... Here are Planned Parenthood's financial reports from this web site.
NOTE they do NOT show how much it costs to do the 354,871 abortions. NOTHING Page 35!!!
An in-clinic abortion (surgical method),could also cost from around $390 to as much as $1,850 or even $2,000.
Using a low end figure of $300 per abortion for 354,871 abortions X $300 equals $106,461,300 !
Where is that cost shown?
2nd... Here is the page showing the sources of funding: Page 38!
Government $618.1 Million!
WHERE is the segment stating Govt. $618.1 million is not used for abortion costs?
NO WHERE!!!
Quit calling me a liar but maybe YOU should read the facts first!
Pure and simple... govt grants $618.1 million and part of that revenue was used to fund 354,871 abortions ACCORDING to Planned Parenthood's financial reports of the following pages
Page 38 Revenue ... and page 35 Expenses!
Pretty damn clear for anyone who knows how to read a financial report!
So stop calling me a liar! YOU are just ignorant!
View attachment 473194

View attachment 473191

I know how it's going to end (with you swearing corruption of course) but if you have evidence of PP using federal money for abortions....you can have them shut down tomorrow.

So hope to it loser-boy...bring suit against them.

Something tells me that you won't. Why? Because you ain't got shit...boy.

Besides, those are the same kids he wants to leave on the other side of the border to be raped, murdered, forced in to gangs, and so on.
Wrong, they get raped, murdered and forced into gangs and the sex trade by the smugglers Covid Importing 120 Year Senator *Joe's caravans. Remember Trump no caravans. *Joe many caravans with many more to come. More murder, rape, gand members, sex traffickers and covid all because of *Joe.
English, dude. We speak English here.

Democrats never said what you didn't say you didn't said you said but you didn't say.

I'd say you're the masters of double speak, but really you're pretty bad at it, everyone sees what you are doing.

Then again you couldn't come up with your own username either and you copied mine
I'm a Libertarian, never voted for Dems. Better luck next time.

I didn't even know who you are until now. And you need a Cap. :biggrin:

I don't know which of those two lines were a bigger lie and more laughable.

You're a fascist Democrat. You're a libertarian? Now that's funny. There is zero libertarian you ever post.

It's a weird leftist thing to go onto a board and set up your name to copy a non-leftist. bodecea copying boedicca, pyetro copying petro, taz copying kaz. Note every time the leftist is the newer poster, like you. And your eagle avatar in the spirit of my avatars which have been Statue of Liberty and Constitution themed.

And you've responded to me for like seven years and you never noticed the guy who's name looks like yours? That you lie to flagrantly really shows how right I am.

Taz: But kaz, I never noticed you before when I responded to your posts all that time. That's classic, Nazi Democrat

You're a fascist Democrat. You're a libertarian? Now that's funny. There is zero libertarian you ever post.

It's a weird leftist thing to go onto a board and set up your name to copy a non-leftist. bodecea copying boedicca, pyetro copying petro, taz copying kaz. Note every time the leftist is the newer poster, like you. And your eagle avatar in the spirit of my avatars which have been Statue of Liberty and Constitution themed.

And you've responded to me for like seven years and you never noticed the guy who's name looks like yours? That you lie to flagrantly really shows how right I am.

Taz: But kaz, I never noticed you before when I responded to your posts all that time. That's classic, Nazi Democrat
Maybe it's because of the stupidity that you post is why you made no impression on me and I don't remember you. Nazi GOPer.

Maybe it's because of the stupidity that you post is why you made no impression on me and I don't remember you. Nazi GOPer.

LOL, copying me ... again ...

It is what you do. I'm going to the bathroom now, I suppose I'll see you there ...

LOL. Copying me, you're such a stupid fuck. That was actually your response to that you copied my username and avatar, LOL. Funny stuff ....

It is what you do. I'm going to the bathroom now, I suppose I'll see you there ...

LOL. Copying me, you're such a stupid fuck. That was actually your response to that you copied my username and avatar, LOL. Funny stuff ....
Who are you again? Should I care about your fartsmoke? Um....no. :biggrin:

I'd say I'm the one you constantly write your lame, lying, fascist leftist shit to, but that doesn't narrow it down, does it?

I'd say I'm the one you constantly write your lame, lying, fascist leftist shit to, but that doesn't narrow it down, does it?
Sorry, I don't do bromances. Find someone else.

Sorry, I don't do bromances. Find someone else.

You can give a non-sequitur response to any post.

My favorite part of how stupid you are isn't even that you don't remember someone you copied your username and avatar theme from and that you've written posts to for seven years. It's that you're a ... wait for it ... LIBERTARIAN! And I'm a ballerina!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back