Please explain the morality of this....

savethechildren.org
for $0.35 per day 1 hungry child can be fed.
At the same time Planned Parenthood receives $563,000,000 in Federal grants (OUR tax money mind you) per year.

5,000,000 kids world wide would be fed for 365 days with the above $563 million.
During that same year that the $563 million is used to PP kills 345,672 babies per year.
Planned Parenthood Abortion Statistics | Human Life International

Morality scale: 5 million kids living vs 345,672 babies killed.

Maybe if some of that $563 million went to provide paid maternity leave to poor pregnant women, universal health care for mother and child, and other resources for poor families, women might be in a position to make different choices.

It is the lack of morality of the Republican Party which continues to cut benefits and care for living breathing children and their families that is the cause of all of the abortions in the USA. Countries with paid maternity leave, a high minimum wage, universal health care, and social supports for young families have half the number of abortions as American women, who have NONE of these things.

If you want to preach a lack of morality, talk to the Republicans about it.
Hey I'm more than happy to talk about killing babies vs benefits living breathing children!
Let's talk about that ok?
FACTS... How much money has been spent on welfare since LBJ started the War on Poverty?
In his January 1964 State of the Union address, President Lyndon Johnson proclaimed,
“This administration today, here and now, declares unconditional war on poverty in America.” In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution.

$22,000,000,000,000! Divided by 34,000,000 divided by 50 years equals $13,000 per person per year FREE!

In 2019 an estimated 34.0 million Americans lived in poverty according to the official measure, 4.2 million fewer people than in 2018.
Poverty has decreased for the overall population since the 1960s.
Official poverty in the United States stood at 19.0 percent in 1964 USA population 191,000,000 or 36,000,000
So in 2019 34 million is 332,000,000 or 10%
and decreased by 4.2 percentage points to 14.8 percent in 2014, moving up and down with economic cycles.

Finally you tell me why trillions of more in money should go to these people when this is what is given to them today!
So these people get:
40 million Americans on food stamps get $200/month in free food.
portion $1,000 /month in FREE housing...
So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $12,000 free housing ,
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus
=== $ 5,000 a year in free health care from Medicaid.
So this is about $26,000 a year in FREE MONEY, free goods and free services...
So you tell me about being poor!

LOLOL

Your own source says abortions comprise only 3% of their services.

View attachment 473833

As far as your claim about $71 million abortion costs, your source almost indicates Planned Parenthood receives about $1 billion per year from non-government sources. Well more than enough to cover those costs.
Again, if you have proof that fed money is being used for abortions...take them to court.

Since you're not doing that...one has to conclude that you don't have any proof at all and are full of shit.

OMG you people are stupid. You really don't know what money being fungible means. I mean it's not that complicated. How can you be that stupid? Seriously, how?
The most money given to planned parenthood by the federal government is REIMBURSEMENT for qualified MEDICAID medical procedures....abortion is not one of them.... How is that fungible as a reimbursement?

Abortions are kept separate, and are funded by DONATIONS...And in some states, in some particular instances, by State or local govt....

But NOT with the federal reimbursement funds for each authorized medical procedure performed and basic healthcare for MEDICAID recipients.
PROVE IT!!! I provided the Revenue and expenses for PP that showed NO DISTINCTION as you alluded to .
Here look again..https://www.plannedparenthood.org/uploads/filer_public/2e/da/2eda3f50-82aa-4ddb-acce-c2854c4ea80b/2018-2019_annual_report.pdf Do you see ANY breakdown in expenses for abortions? Then how can the federal grants be segmented?View attachment 474253
View attachment 474249View attachment 474249
you're posting is equivalent to the top sheet of a tax return, the details are not shown.

75% of all money received from the federal govt is REIMBURSEMENT for MEDICAID healthcare, 25% is for titleX, neither of which fund abortions....

LOLOL

View attachment 473833

As far as your claim about $71 million abortion costs, your source almost indicates Planned Parenthood receives about $1 billion per year from non-government sources. Well more than enough to cover those costs.
Again, if you have proof that fed money is being used for abortions...take them to court.

Since you're not doing that...one has to conclude that you don't have any proof at all and are full of shit.

OMG you people are stupid. You really don't know what money being fungible means. I mean it's not that complicated. How can you be that stupid? Seriously, how?
The most money given to planned parenthood by the federal government is REIMBURSEMENT for qualified MEDICAID medical procedures....abortion is not one of them.... How is that fungible as a reimbursement?

Abortions are kept separate, and are funded by DONATIONS...And in some states, in some particular instances, by State or local govt....

But NOT with the federal reimbursement funds for each authorized medical procedure performed and basic healthcare for MEDICAID recipients.

No shit. That doesn't change the point that money is fungible and that doesn't mean anything and you morons are all too stupid to grasp what that means

Did someone give you a dictionary for your birthday and you're determined to miss-use it?

The money is NOT fungible in any sense of the word. Then there's this which says the whole OP is a lie:

LOLOL

View attachment 473833

PROVE IT!!! I provided the Revenue and expenses for PP that showed NO DISTINCTION as you alluded to .
Here look again..https://www.plannedparenthood.org/uploads/filer_public/2e/da/2eda3f50-82aa-4ddb-acce-c2854c4ea80b/2018-2019_annual_report.pdf Do you see ANY breakdown in expenses for abortions? Then how can the federal grants be segmented?View attachment 474253
you're posting is equivalent to the top sheet of a tax return, the details are not shown.

75% of all money received from the federal govt is REIMBURSEMENT for MEDICAID healthcare, 25% is for titleX, neither of which fund abortions....

The simplest way to make sure MY tax dollars aren't be used to kill babies is this.
Have all PP baby killings take place in a stand alone facility wherever baby killings are now taking place.
In other words if a PP center has been doing baby killings in the center, they won't be funded by the government.
The stand alone baby killings clinic would have it's own funding separate from PP. It's own expenses taking from that funding. Surely there are wealthy evil people who condone the killing of babies that would fund it.
But millions like me that pay SS/Medicare/income taxes, sales taxes in states that use gross revenue to
pay out expenses for baby killings would be treated more fairly.
I as I've stated before don't blame that young first time baby killing mother who was either raped, or incest caused pregnancy. But I find it totally abhorrent that nearly 36% of baby killings are by women who had killed their first baby. NOTE I'm no longer using the guiltless term "abortion" but what it is.. "baby killing". If people that support baby killings don't have the guts to call it what it is, tough! Baby killings are wrong.
Why doesn't PP fund research into artificial wombs where a baby could be placed instead of murdered. Surely these wealthy evil people that fund PP have some money for that!

Bimbo still doesn't know what money being fungible means

Most of that money (about 90%) isn’t grants. It’s reimbursement for providing medical care for women insured by Medicaid.
That's immaterial- I'll grant you the numbers, but, tax payers still fund it.
The point is, numbers helped vs numbers aborted.
Not everyone that uses planned parenthood for medical services is getting an abortion.

LOLOL

View attachment 473833

No shit. That doesn't change the point that money is fungible and that doesn't mean anything and you morons are all too stupid to grasp what that means

Did someone give you a dictionary for your birthday and you're determined to miss-use it?

The money is NOT fungible in any sense of the word. Then there's this which says the whole OP is a lie:

The money is not fungible! And you're chastising me for not knowing what words mean?

What a stupid bitch.

And then there's you ran away because even you know you are lying about everything Trump said about race (and pretty much everything else).

OMG, money isn't fungible. You're such a brainless twit.

Democrats are so brainwashed. I like Planned Parenthood. I support what they do. They were a great customer for my business before I sold it. But I know what FUNGIBLE means and you people don't, it's hilarious

Forum List

Back