please dont harm victims

I would be fine with losing anything on the old account.

I dont care.

i just want to figure out a way to not have me blocked from threads for nothing but a glitch.

If I ever did start a new account how would I erase the old one so I could have another account?

If I was able to do it I would tell the whole board it was me.

I would be fine with losing anything on the old account.

I dont care.

i just want to figure out a way to not have me blocked from threads for nothing but a glitch.

If I ever did start a new account how would I erase the old one so I could have another account?

If I was able to do it I would tell the whole board it was me.

If you want to start a new account, you'll have to arrange it with one of the administrators. I'm sure Meister or cereal_killer would be happy to help you with that.

I dont do lying

It is not "lying"

It is your restrictive perception of people that is the problem, TM.

You tend to over-generalize right wingers/conservatives and take scant criticism of left-wingers and liberals.

Also, this tend to make you seem a bit delusional and a fantic for leftwing causes.

Hey, to me, sometimes it is ok to espouse 'compassion' through government services, but try to understand where the other side is coming from. We just can't do everything through the government. Either the government will become to powerful by enlisting those that needs it services, or financial issues will undermine everything including the progams you advocate. Oh yeah, let us not forget that people get a little upset when their money is being used for things they do not agree with!

Try to balance out your perception. It will make you a more personality more rounded and pleasant.

If you start a new account, you'll have to use a different username, and you will lose your almost 57,000 posts

Actually, TM could start another account using a different EM, and then TM would have two accounts--one that TM wish to post in and one that troubleshoots for TM.

Considering the animosity that TM tends to generate, a 2nd account may not be such a bad idea--if TM could refrain from revealing his/her ideology.

But that maybe a little too advanced for TM.

Having 2 active accounts is not allowed here.

Yep--you are right. I think having two personal accounts is a case of getting kicked out.

Also, I think sharing accounts is also grounds for getting kicked out as well.

I guess the legal route is to talk to an administrator.

I dont do lying

It is not "lying"

You tend to over-generalize right wingers/conservatives and take scant criticism of left-wingers and liberals.

Also, this tend to make you seem a bit delusional and a fantic for leftwing causes.

Hey, to me, sometimes it is ok to espouse 'compassion' through government services, but try to understand where the other side is coming from. We just can't do everything through the government. Either the government will become to powerful by enlisting those that needs it services, or financial issues will undermine everything including the progams you advocate. Oh yeah, let us not forget that people get a little upset when their money is being used for things they do not agree with!

Try to balance out your perception. It will make you a more personality more rounded and pleasant.

your perception of me is distorted by your own poltical bias

I dont do lying

It is not "lying"

your perception of me is distorted by your own poltical bias

What is MY political bias?

Come on--tell me.

Starting second accounts is sometimes allowed. KG's other account is still technically active. At least, you can still rep her old posts.

However, I doubt that would fix any of TM's problems. Would that make her stop suggesting that USMB rightwingers molest children? She's already declared that it won't. She will continue to tell her version of the "truth". And so she will continue to open herself up to being banned from threads for an inability to play well with others.

Last edited:
Starting second accounts is allowed. KG's other account is still technically active. You can still rep her posts for instance.

However, I doubt that would fix any of TM's problems. Would that make her stop suggesting that USMB rightwingers molest children? She's already declared that it won't. She will continue to tell her version of the "truth". And so she will continue to open herself up to being banned from threads for an inability to play well with others.

You want to hear something even crazier?

TM is about to call me a Rightwinger or a Conservative!!

Let me guess--I am one of those "Christian Social Conservatives", right TM?

You do not read my posts that much do you?

Starting second accounts is sometimes allowed. KG's other account is still technically active. At least, you can still rep her old posts.

She said the mods couldn't figure out why she can't access the thread. So she must have jiggered up her account somehow on her own.

She said the mods couldn't figure out why she can't access the thread. So she must have jiggered up her account somehow on her own.

Since when do you take something TM said and draw a conclusion from it about anyone else?

Just because she said they can't, doesn't mean they can't.

Since when do you take something TM said and draw a conclusion from it about anyone else?

Because this time, unlike almost all of her other claims, I have reason to believe she is being honest about her interaction with the mods on this issue.

Because this time, unlike almost all of her other claims, I have reason to believe she is being honest about her interaction with the mods on this issue.

Fair enough.

Still even if some particular mod did tell her they couldn't figure it out, that wouldn't necessarily mean that she had jiggered it up on her end. Maybe some other mod more savvy with the board software would be able to figure it out.

Eneeway, maybe she really did mess it up on her end, but that doesn't seem a foregone conclusion.

Forum List

Back