Please Democrats... continue to support protests!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I strongly encourage ALL Democrats to continue to protest. Protest peacefully (which is not possible with your acceptance of ANTIFA presence) but continue to protest! Continue to as the below picture shows ignoring the "social distancing" that you were so vehemently supporting. And please you Democrat mayors of the below cities...continue your discouragement of help and above all PLEASE continue
pushing for defunding the police.

All of the above instead of hurting President Trump's re-election will ASSURE re-election. WHY?
For one there will be fewer Democrats as they ignored "social distancing" which they were so fervently supporting...hence they will be dead!
These Demo mayors will find FEWER people living in their cities and fewer tax dollars, especially if they want to defund the police.
So PLEASE MSM ...keep up the support of the protest.
So PLEASE Dem mayors... keep up your support of the law breaking.
So PLEASE continue to protest and grow "closer" in the process!
Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 8.26.57 AM.png

DemsCitiesRiot.png

Please Democrats... continue to support protests!

Yes, submit to the power of authority, resistance is futile.

The Constitution supports protest

peaceful protest, as in peacefully assemble. and the 1st implies it is to redress grievences with the government.

So marching down the street and blocking in Tommy from getting to work isn't really part of the whole thing.

The Democrat riots...

The Democrat lockdowns...

How many lives will Democrats destroy?
Assk the pigs they seem to be judge, jury and executioners of America.
In a country of 350 million, I'd say we are doing pretty good.

Democrats want to exploit the death of a guy to encourage riots and hurt America and Americans
We are doing well......Stay in school kids don't try to learn poor English usage.

The Democrat riots...

Democrats want to exploit the death of a guy to encourage riots and hurt America and Americans
We are doing well......Stay in school kids don't try to learn poor English usage.
Democrats closed the schools to help spread the Coronavirus.

The Democrat riots...

Ah, I always thought of you as a ten year old...But, alas there is the internet to learn English or anything you need to know..Yet, it was a Republican who closed the schools in our state and county, how do you explain that?

The Democrat riots...

Ah, I always thought of you as a ten year old...But, alas there is the internet to learn English or anything you need to know..Yet, it was a Republican who closed the schools in our state and county, how do you explain that?
Just because a Republican acts like a Democrat, doesn't make what the Democrats do right.

The Democrat riots...

Just because a Republican acts like a Democrat, doesn't make what the Democrats do right.
Sorry but it was the president and his CDC and NIH which guided the governors of the states.

The Constitution supports protest
Only Democrats call riots "protest"

They aid, abet, and encourage the riots all because they think it will hurt the economy and trump.

How many people will die because of Democrats?
100,000 died because of Trump

He said he would have the number of COVID cases down to zero in days

Forum List

Back