Please Congress, Act: Border Patrol chief says: migrants exploiting children to get across border

How can we tear Congress away from other matters to help with Border Needs?

• Yes, I want Congress to do their job and help these people

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No: Congress is too busy with more important matters than migrants, leave them alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not interested in helping migrants

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
More beds needed--105,000 (March) and 109,000 (April) came over border, soon there will be more than a quarter of a million needing beds and housing at border. Border Patrol Chief Carla Provost says it's an emergency

Along the Border, Border Patrol Chief and Cavuto: Border Patrol chief: It's sad migrants are exploiting children to get across the border

Yuma crisis: Border city strained with “humanitarian crisis” during migrant surge

Migrants sent to Salvation ARmy, over 200 beds, in bad trouble! Apprehensions are overwhelming

USBP Chief Carla Provost just asked Neal Cavuto to let people know that in the last two months, well over 200,000 people have had to be housed on the border and that in addition to many children being exploited for a ticket into the states, they need beds and housing for 200,000 people, and they need it right now. Yuma has a Salvation Army that has been flooded with people, and only has room for 200 people. That's fractional by the flood that is coming to the border, and Congress needs to look south and help out this humanitarian crisis.

More beds needed--105,000 (March) and 109,000 (April) came over border, soon there will be more than a quarter of a million needing beds and housing at border. Border Patrol Chief Carla Provost says it's an emergency

Along the Border, Border Patrol Chief and Cavuto: Border Patrol chief: It's sad migrants are exploiting children to get across the border

Yuma crisis: Border city strained with “humanitarian crisis” during migrant surge

Migrants sent to Salvation ARmy, over 200 beds, in bad trouble! Apprehensions are overwhelming

The problem with your poll is you didn’t define “help”. Most conservatives would say food, clothing, shelter and medical attention is all we should provide. Most liberals would want them set up in cities around the country with a government credit card. What do you think is “help”. Let me know so I can vote.

The problem with your poll is you didn’t define “help”. Most conservatives would say food, clothing, shelter and medical attention is all we should provide. Most liberals would want them set up in cities around the country with a government credit card. What do you think is “help”. Let me know so I can vote.
Thanks, Buck.
Beds. They need a lot more beds and shelter. That's #1. I guess everything else follows getting kids a place to sleep, parents too.

Most conservatives would say food, clothing, shelter and medical attention
Most conservatives here would call that treason.
Well, if you heard the newscast, Neil Cavuto is in the finance business, I thought, but for some reason, he spoke with Carla Provost, who is today's head of the United States Border Patrol, and has been there only briefly as the old one retired. Something in her voice said there's a real problem all over the border with people just pouring across. Congress needs to help and quit being such patoots. Really.

Democrats hate Trump too much to do anything to benefit the country.
Well, we sure can't force them, but the Democrats need something to do right now, and according to Cavuto's guest today, Chief Provost, USBP, says it's a humanitarian crisis, and they need beds big time because they're projecting to have even more coming in this month (May). Yuma is busting out at the seams, and probably many other border towns are too. They just don't have any more big warehouse-sized places in Yuma to put them in, because they're just a human flood upon them.

It's no time for the Democrat Congresscritters to go on vacation to Puerto Rico again just because the deadlock should be over pretty soon, and tasks other than beating up on Trump are coming to a head. We've got trouble with the North Koreans since Putin decided to be their new best friend, they're mad over some kind of boat and keep shooting off the near-nuke fireworks as warnings, and the Mexicans and Guatemalans are coming up here. Guatemala is cleaning house of their poor, I guess. I don't know what's going on down there, but we can't just starve these people while a wall is being constructed.

Why would we do that, Crepitus? We're Americans, and the consensus is that we can't allow people who are here to starve or go without a roof over their heads. You may not know this, but I work tirelessly every day to do good for those in my community who need help and things that I can provide for them. I have a lot of guild sisters who work just as hard as I do, and I do not know their political views, because we expend all our time together working for those who need help, and trust me, our community has more than its fair share of border folks who need everything, have youngsters, and may not have the appropriate clothing or bedding from their days in the tropical areas of central America to not quite subtropical, and it gets cold here. They're human, they're here, and we help human beings here get started when we can, or furnish something for the little ones they bear after arrival. we're a sisterhood of loving people, and we do not look ahead to see what color their skin is, we look at what they need us to do to help them get started either because they came here or just because they go to the local university and are starting a new family before graduation. Who needs us we befriend. It's just that cut and dried simple. No, we do not call helping people treason, we call it service to the community and duty.

Why would we do that, Crepitus? We're Americans, and the consensus is that we can't allow people who are here to starve or go without a roof over their heads. You may not know this, but I work tirelessly every day to do good for those in my community who need help and things that I can provide for them. I have a lot of guild sisters who work just as hard as I do, and I do not know their political views, because we expend all our time together working for those who need help, and trust me, our community has more than its fair share of border folks who need everything, have youngsters, and may not have the appropriate clothing or bedding from their days in the tropical areas of central America to not quite subtropical, and it gets cold here. They're human, they're here, and we help human beings here get started when we can, or furnish something for the little ones they bear after arrival. we're a sisterhood of loving people, and we do not look ahead to see what color their skin is, we look at what they need us to do to help them get started either because they came here or just because they go to the local university and are starting a new family before graduation. Who needs us we befriend. It's just that cut and dried simple. No, we do not call helping people treason, we call it service to the community and duty.
Why? You'd have to ask them. I have seen it with my own eyes.

Some of them have school children who can't afford more than a semester or two of Junior College. It ices them to see somebody who got here last year getting an invite to a school their children, who may be in the top 5 of their entire school graduating class but can't go to Stanford or Princeton or Harvard or any other ivy league school. 10 years later they run for office and get made for life, whereas their children had to delay school to earn enough money to pay for tuition and books for next year. By the time they graduate, a foreigner already has the dream job they wanted. No, not everyone is tickled to death to have foreigners outdo their own, because they worked here for a lifetime and spent so much on taxes to pay for the billions our congress spends, they can't put money back. In the upcoming years, my land taxes will be so high, I don't know how I'm going to make it, either. But I can tell you this, I won't stop helping people, because in the Bible, it requires the able to take care of the poor and the fatherless, and I believe in following the rules my grandparents and parents laid down for me before I grew up. I do know how to scrimp, however, and I will do what it takes to pay 3/4 of my social security to tax collectors in the county that gives no breaks to older widows.

Some of them have school children who can't afford more than a semester or two of Junior College. It ices them to see somebody who got here last year getting an invite to a school their children, who may be in the top 5 of their entire school graduating class but can't go to Stanford or Princeton or Harvard or any other ivy league school. 10 years later they run for office and get made for life, whereas their children had to delay school to earn enough money to pay for tuition and books for next year. By the time they graduate, a foreigner already has the dream job they wanted. No, not everyone is tickled to death to have foreigners outdo their own, because they worked here for a lifetime and spent so much on taxes to pay for the billions our congress spends, they can't put money back. In the upcoming years, my land taxes will be so high, I don't know how I'm going to make it, either. But I can tell you this, I won't stop helping people, because in the Bible, it requires the able to take care of the poor and the fatherless, and I believe in following the rules my grandparents and parents laid down for me before I grew up. I do know how to scrimp, however, and I will do what it takes to pay 3/4 of my social security to tax collectors in the county that gives no breaks to older widows.
Nobody is sending illegal immigrants to Harvard.

Thanks, Buck.
Beds. They need a lot more beds and shelter. That's #1. I guess everything else follows getting kids a place to sleep, parents too.

Beds huh. What did they sleep on while making their journey thru Mexico? They can keep sleeping on whatever they slept on then.

Sorry, sir, but Michelle introduced her husband as "the Kenyan" when he ran for congress in Illinois, and she did it more than once. His mother forsook America and went to Kenya to have her son Obama, the Kenyan. Then she took him to Indonesia when she did bother to get married to someone else, where he went to Muslim elementary school. Only after her dissolution of marriage did she go to Hawaii, and not much else is known about her life, except she finally did come back home to America when the chips were down for her. There's a kettle of fish around Barack Obama's birth certificate, but if his mother came back and was American, I accept him as an American. He did get special favors however, at Harvard. Most Americans whose families had to fight it out on main street didn't go to Harvard. That's all water under the bridge. This one from 1981- now made it to the annals of Congress, sir: Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia
And she's been as nasty as hell to everything that America stands for and as sweet as pie to enemies of America, including several hate-America jihadists. AOC feigned a foreign accent during her first few months as a congresswoman, then all of a sudden began speaking in American again. From barkeep to congress, how good life is when you're pulling a fast one. bleh!

Good evening, all. :gtssmiley2:

Sorry, sir, but Michelle introduced her husband as "the Kenyan" when he ran for congress in Illinois, and she did it more than once. His mother forsook America and went to Kenya to have her son Obama, the Kenyan. Then she took him to Indonesia when she did bother to get married to someone else, where he went to Muslim elementary school. Only after her dissolution of marriage did she go to Hawaii, and not much else is known about her life, except she finally did come back home to America when the chips were down for her. There's a kettle of fish around Barack Obama's birth certificate, but if his mother came back and was American, I accept him as an American. He did get special favors however, at Harvard. Most Americans whose families had to fight it out on main street didn't go to Harvard. That's all water under the bridge. This one from 1981- now made it to the annals of Congress, sir: Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia
And she's been as nasty as hell to everything that America stands for and as sweet as pie to enemies of America, including several hate-America jihadists. AOC feigned a foreign accent during her first few months as a congresswoman, then all of a sudden began speaking in American again. From barkeep to congress, how good life is when you're pulling a fast one. bleh!
Ah, it's been a pleasure to meet you, but I'm afraid you and I will not be interacting much after this as I cannot abide insane conspiracy theorists.

Have a nice night.

Beautress- the world needs people like you. You’re a good soul. But the world also needs people who look beyond. If you’re on a boat tthat sinks if more than 20 people on board, when the boat is full saving one more person from the water will kill 20 already on board.

Sure , the kids especially need food, water a place to sleep. As they are pouring in every day I have to wonder how many personel it takes to process them all... to determine where these kids should go... considering there are more coming right behind them. yet somehow we hear over and over again by the Left wing party that there is no crisis at the border, no reason to be concerned about slowing down the flow of people.
How is it not a crisis to them, when kids and women are making this dangerous journey with nowhere to go I will never understand.... other than they have a hatred for one person in particular that turns their brains into jello.

Forum List

Back