Please change ... !!!

SkyscrapersUS

Rookie
Sep 2, 2023
Please change the way water, electricity, telephone, internet and television bills are charged in America.

Houses that are closer to the place where water is obtained should pay less for water compared to houses that are further away from the place where water is obtained.

Houses that are closer to the place where electricity is obtained (hydroelectric power plants, solar power stations) should pay less for electricity compared to houses that are further away from the place where electricity is obtained.

Houses that are closer to the place where the cable signal for telephone, internet and television comes from (main cable stations) should pay less for telephone, internet and television compared to houses that are further away from the place where the cable signal comes from (main cable stations).

Houses that are closer to the place where electricity is obtained (hydroelectric power plants, solar power stations) should pay less for electricity compared to houses that are further away from the place where electricity is obtained.
I live quite a distance from the power station. I recently found that my electricity is coming slower than the speed of light, due to the excessive transmission distance.
What can I do?

How much less?
How much less depends on the number of inhabitants of the country, the area of the country and in comparison with other countries America should not stand out in the prices of water and other things. Maybe I'm wrong, but in any case there are professionals for determining how much it should cost.

I live quite a distance from the power station. I recently found that my electricity is coming slower than the speed of light, due to the excessive transmission distance.
What can I do?
Not sure what the problem might be, but we never had a problem with the speed of light electricity transmission thing before the trump presidency.

How much less depends on the number of inhabitants of the country, the area of the country and in comparison with other countries America should not stand out in the prices of water and other things. Maybe I'm wrong, but in any case there are professionals for determining how much it should cost.

Sounds complicated. Why bother?

Please change the way water, electricity, telephone, internet and television bills are charged in America.
Houses that are closer to the place where water is obtained should pay less for water compared to houses that are further away from the place where water is obtained.

Houses that are closer to the place where the cable signal for telephone, internet and television comes from (main cable stations) should pay less for telephone, internet and television compared to houses that are further away from the place where the cable signal comes from (main cable stations).
People who live further away from Washington, DC should pay less federal taxes.

the source for my water, gas and electricity are at the street in front of my house,,
just like everyone elses,,

What can I do?

Don’t forget if you live downhill from the power station, it should be cheaper

What is "further away"? A mile, 2 miles, 15...? You realize that to do that, we would need an entirely new bureaucracy with a full-time job calculating all those prices, right?

Will you be willing to have your taxes raised for it? Do you also realize that the tax hike to implement this may be more than those price savings you want?

You didn't think this through, did you?

People who live on the first floor of a skyscraper should pay less for water, electricity, telephone, TV and internet than people who live on the last floor of the same skyscraper.

People who live on the first floor of a skyscraper should pay less for water, electricity, telephone, TV and internet than people who live on the last floor of the same skyscraper.
Water rises naturally to 32 feet.......2nd or 3rd story immunity............ :auiqs.jpg:

Things are a lil pricy out there are they lol

Fake pandemics,stolen elections, and money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr has consequences

Ask an illegal if you can borrow a few bucks .....they got gift cards that's loaded with your great great grandchildrens cash

Forum List

Back