Please Boycott Twitter

Twitter practices gross discrimination against people who use it. If they don't consider your message politically correct, they remove it and/or ban you. They have done it to me and many others. It's obvious that the law can do nothing about it, but we can. I'm asking you to avoid it. Please don't use Twitter.
More cancel culture at play.

Twitter practices gross discrimination against people who use it. If they don't consider your message politically correct, they remove it and/or ban you. They have done it to me and many others. It's obvious that the law can do nothing about it, but we can. I'm asking you to avoid it. Please don't use Twitter.
Gladly. I won't even pay attention to anyone who tweets.

No way, I'm good at the tweeter.

Really, you can say whatever you want. Just be nice.

Indeed :lol: cancel culture hypocrisy.

That said, the only thing Twitter seems to do is spread a lie faster and further than the truth can ever hope to catch up to.

Indeed :lol: cancel culture hypocrisy.

That said, the only thing Twitter seems to do is spread a lie faster and further than the truth can ever hope to catch up to.
'Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. ' The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Depends on who "started it" doesn't it? Nothing wrong with boycotts and cancel culture if YOU are personally a victim of their practices.. I'll never buy Gillette again since they went big AD campaign to portray me as a neanderthal, beer chugging, meat roasting bubba with a habit of abusing women...

I didn't CHOOSE "cancel culture".. It was pure revenge for libeling/slandering me with patently UNTRUE accusations..

Cancel culture is targeting someone you don't agree with politically in an effort to get them fired, expelled from University, or force them out of business for some lesser, less WIDESPREAD comments you GO DIG UP... Comments or actions that did not INVOLVE you and were never DIRECTED at you. When somebody or some company takes a DIRECT WHACK at YOU WITHOUT PROVOCATION -- that's a whole different animal...

Depends on who "started it" doesn't it? Nothing wrong with boycotts and cancel culture if YOU are personally a victim of their practices.. I'll never buy Gillette again since they went big AD campaign to portray me as a neanderthal, beer chugging, meat roasting bubba with a habit of abusing women...

I didn't CHOOSE "cancel culture".. It was pure revenge for libeling/slandering me with patently UNTRUE accusations..

Cancel culture is targeting someone you don't agree with politically in an effort to get them fired, expelled from University, or force them out of business for some lesser, less WIDESPREAD comments you GO DIG UP... Comments or actions that did not INVOLVE you and were never DIRECTED at you. When somebody or some company takes a DIRECT WHACK at YOU WITHOUT PROVOCATION -- that's a whole different animal...
I stopped buying Gillette because of their outrageous prices yet a call for a Twitter boycotts is because their format has mods at work and they impose rules like here on USMB. No difference, no bias, no discrimination due to political activity and association...Just like on USMB....It's all about how one acts and what one says that get the banhammer.

I stopped buying Gillette because of their outrageous prices yet a call for a Twitter boycotts is because their format has mods at work and they impose rules like here on USMB. No difference, no bias, no discrimination due to political activity and association...Just like on USMB

Complete bullshit.. It's BECAUSE of political discrimination and you know it.. They pull down anything they PLEASE, WHEN they please with NO EXPLANATION to the victims and NO published content rules.. Antifa and BLM USE twitter to organize looting and riots. No sanctions.. But let ANY conservative or any other threat to the Democrats ORGANIZE on their site and you're toast..

Aint at ALL like USMB....

She tweeted that “men are not women,” and for that, Meghan Murphy, feminist journalist, was banned from Twitter. An anodyne statement of biological reality qualifies as “hate speech” for some of the gnomes at Twitter HQ. Murphy received a rote notification that “you may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.”

Excuse me, but that sound you heard was me spitting my coffee across the desk. I cannot count the number of times I’ve been harassed on Twitter on some of the above grounds. Twitter has benefits, but let’s face it, threats, vile abuse, and harassment have become a key part of Twitter’s brand. Louis Farrakhan has an account. Terrorists romp through its pixels with ease, and the Russians deploy bots like biological agents. Only a select few offenders are punished or banned.

When founder Jack Dorsey was asked on Sam Harris’s podcast why suspensions and other disciplinary actions always seem to go in a PC direction, Dorsey was phlegmatic, “I don’t believe we should optimize for neutrality.” That was Silicon Valley–speak for “We are not fair.”

There it is... From the horses' ass -- I mean mouth... Wanna compare that with USMB again???

She tweeted that “men are not women,” and for that, Meghan Murphy, feminist journalist, was banned from Twitter. An anodyne statement of biological reality qualifies as “hate speech” for some of the gnomes at Twitter HQ. Murphy received a rote notification that “you may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.”

Excuse me, but that sound you heard was me spitting my coffee across the desk. I cannot count the number of times I’ve been harassed on Twitter on some of the above grounds. Twitter has benefits, but let’s face it, threats, vile abuse, and harassment have become a key part of Twitter’s brand. Louis Farrakhan has an account. Terrorists romp through its pixels with ease, and the Russians deploy bots like biological agents. Only a select few offenders are punished or banned.

When founder Jack Dorsey was asked on Sam Harris’s podcast why suspensions and other disciplinary actions always seem to go in a PC direction, Dorsey was phlegmatic, “I don’t believe we should optimize for neutrality.” That was Silicon Valley–speak for “We are not fair.”

There it is... From the horses' ass -- I mean mouth... Wanna compare that with USMB again???
The chosen communication platform of the pres. sucks.

I stopped buying Gillette because of their outrageous prices yet a call for a Twitter boycotts is because their format has mods at work and they impose rules like here on USMB. No difference, no bias, no discrimination due to political activity and association...Just like on USMB....It's all about how one acts and what one says that get the banhammer.
You don't even know what I or anybody else said, jackass. BULLSHIT.

I stopped buying Gillette because of their outrageous prices yet a call for a Twitter boycotts is because their format has mods at work and they impose rules like here on USMB. No difference, no bias, no discrimination due to political activity and association...Just like on USMB

Complete bullshit.. It's BECAUSE of political discrimination and you know it.. They pull down anything they PLEASE, WHEN they please with NO EXPLANATION to the victims and NO published content rules.. Antifa and BLM USE twitter to organize looting and riots. No sanctions.. But let ANY conservative or any other threat to the Democrats ORGANIZE on their site and you're toast..

Aint at ALL like USMB....
Moonglow has no idea what the flock is going on.

You don't even know what anybody said, jackass.

Nor did you take the initiative to share what was said. Right? Why not?

I know you're whining and pouting like a crybaby, though.

Carry yourself like an adult and you won't have these sorts of problems. I can tell by the way you're carrying yourself in this very thread how you act on those platforms.

Learn to lead. Practice a bit of self control and maturity. It's not hard to get along and coexist with people on those sorts of social platforms.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back