plastic eating enzyme

So, now mindless waste can continue, and those profiting from the stupidity can breath easily?

All the 'one-use' containers are produced and sold by companies. They aren't provided 'free' by the government. Who pays for cleaning up this product?

can the stuff be made into terrorist bombs? everything I own is plastic. ----
that's the end of my boots-----my kitchen table----the chairs---the shower curtain--
the bathtub ----MY WORLD!!!!!

So, now mindless waste can continue, with those profiting from the stupidity can breath easily?

Who is profiting?

The likes of t-boon Pickens are profiting. He has recently bought out the entire Texas - Oklahoma water table and established large ranch lands above it, guarded by armed guards. He is bottling like a 1000 gallon per hour from it and sells it to Walmart and all others.

So, now mindless waste can continue, with those profiting from the stupidity can breath easily?
But it's so profitable..Like bottled water..

I love bottled water. Very convenient. I buy a couple of cases a week
I have to since most water hoses are not safe for drinking out of it seems now a days..

Why is a water hose not safe? The same reason as why the tap water is suddenly not safe? Hehehe. Bottle up, America! And that's not even beer. Ingenious.

Who is profiting?

The likes of t-boon Pickens are profiting. He has recently bought out the entire Texas - Oklahoma water table and established large ranch lands above it, guarded by armed guards. He is bottling like a 1000 gallon per hour from it and sells it to Walmart and all others.

That doesn't answer the question I asked. I like how leftists think:

kaz: {asks a question}

anotherlife: doesn't understand question or know the answer, so respond with leftist talking point

That was funny though. Note I said I like how you "think" when you clearly don't

I have to since most water hoses are not safe for drinking out of it seems now a days..

Why is a water hose not safe? The same reason as why the tap water is suddenly not safe? Hehehe. Bottle up, America! And that's not even beer. Ingenious.

In some areas, water coming out of your hose is mixed use and not safe to be consumed by humans.

Of course Moonbat is a hillbilly, so none of his water is consumable by humans

These apparently safe drinking water hoses are often used to get a drink from and used to water the plants that are meant for people to eat. The primary cause is when components contain brass. It’s an alloy consisting of as much as 8 percent lead. While brass is often used in these fixtures, lead is also sometimes used as pigments or stabilizers, especially in green or yellow hoses. Lead is a known neurotoxin and children have even more vulnerability to lead poisoning than adults.
Which Garden Hose Is Actually Drinking Water Safe?

These apparently safe drinking water hoses are often used to get a drink from and used to water the plants that are meant for people to eat. The primary cause is when components contain brass. It’s an alloy consisting of as much as 8 percent lead. While brass is often used in these fixtures, lead is also sometimes used as pigments or stabilizers, especially in green or yellow hoses. Lead is a known neurotoxin and children have even more vulnerability to lead poisoning than adults.
Which Garden Hose Is Actually Drinking Water Safe?

They don't always fully filter water that comes out of outside taps. You know, like from your toilet ...

Remind me to not buy moonshine from you

Forum List

Back