Planned parenthood to open mega clinic in Illinois a responses to restrictive abortion laws in MIsso

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Planned Parenthood to open "mega-clinic" in Illinois, a response to restrictive abortion laws in Missouri [Exclusive] - CBS News
After over a year of secret construction, Planned Parenthood announced its newest abortion facility on Wednesday: an 18,000-square-foot mega-clinic in southern Illinois. The new location is just 13 miles away from Missouri's last remaining abortion clinic, a facility in St. Louis fighting to keep its license.

It's not a secret any more lmfao...... hopefully a big quake happens and it collapses . This is prob. part of Obama's great library unndercover lol.

It bugs the hell out of the fascists, that liberty still exists in some areas.

Good.

You equate murder with liberty. Like it or not, you are a fascist.

Now go punch yourself in the face until you pass out, fascist.

Planned Parenthood to open "mega-clinic" in Illinois, a response to restrictive abortion laws in Missouri [Exclusive] - CBS News
After over a year of secret construction, Planned Parenthood announced its newest abortion facility on Wednesday: an 18,000-square-foot mega-clinic in southern Illinois. The new location is just 13 miles away from Missouri's last remaining abortion clinic, a facility in St. Louis fighting to keep its license.

It's not a secret any more lmfao...... hopefully a big quake happens and it collapses . This is prob. part of Obama's great library unndercover lol.
Illinois? Good.... Chicago needs those services 24/7.

Jo

Democratic Nazis creating their own version of the Auschwitz extermination camp.

I suppose fetus-skin lampshades will become the new craze in the land of FIBs.

Urban Dictionary: F.I.B's

I hear they're making them out of the removed genital parts of Muslim women in Minnesota. I always wanted a pussy lampshade, time for a road trip.

roe.jpg

Democratic Nazis creating their own version of the Auschwitz extermination camp.

I suppose fetus-skin lampshades will become the new craze in the land of FIBs.

Urban Dictionary: F.I.B's

I hear they're making them out of the removed genital parts of Muslim women in Minnesota. I always wanted a pussy lampshade, time for a road trip.
Thanks for the link. That's funny as shit. We have a similar situation with Jersey and NY.

The right-wingers ought to be celebrating. They have wanted to increase the number of abortions for years and they've been trying damned hard to do it, while PP has been working to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies for over a century. It has helped heterosexuals a lot.

Imagine what a PP "mega clinic" can do. Dead babies on the assembly line and instant body parts mailings to interested parties. What could be better except PTSD counseling for 1st timers which they probably don't have. It's legal enough I guess but why do I have to pay for it?

Check it out. We've got us another lying Stalinist bitch trying to pretend he thinks abortion is murder.

You don't think that. Nobody does. You pretend you do because you're a pervy control freak who gets his thrills from authoritarianism.

What, you thought it wasn't obvious? Come on.

I do understand your rage. Liberty interferes with you getting off, so you despise liberty.

Check it out. We've got us another lying Stalinist bitch trying to pretend he thinks abortion is murder.

You don't think that. Nobody does. You pretend you do because you're a pervy control freak who gets his thrills from authoritarianism.

What, you thought it wasn't obvious? Come on.

I do understand your rage. Liberty interferes with you getting off, so you despise liberty.

You amuse me. Now fuckoff.

Tough.

There's absolutely nothing you or anyone can about about that clinic. It's out of your far right radical extremist conservative reach. Illinois won't do anything to shut it down. They value good reliable health care for everyone.

They don't hate women and what them to die.

You people obviously do.

Forum List

Back