Planned Parenthood prevented over 3 million abortions in 2011

Pretty impressive. Worth every penny of funding they get.

2011-2012 Annual Report

How much of that report do we have to read through to get to the gist of your claim?

How did they prevent over 3 million abortions? Can you speak to that in brief terms?

Did they possibly murder 3 million fetuses that might have had abortions later themselves?

2011-2012 Annual Report

How much of that report do we have to read through to get to the gist of your claim?

How did they prevent over 3 million abortions? Can you speak to that in brief terms?

Did they possibly murder 3 million fetuses that might have had abortions later themselves?
It's on page four or five.

2011-2012 Annual Report

No it is not, care to quote for us, since what I saw was 333000 abortions preformed.

2011-2012 Annual Report

Where?
When?
How?

Are we being too picky by asking?

Where?
When?
How?

Are we being too picky by asking?

It is not there, no column no claim no statement. Ravi must have made it up.

Are people so used to having information fed to them at 4th-grade reading level 30-second soundbytes that they are incapable of skimming a standard report to find the relevant information?

Apparently.

That's the sort of shit that makes me despair for this country.

Are people so used to having information fed to them at 4th-grade reading level 30-second soundbytes that they are incapable of skimming a standard report to find the relevant information?

Apparently.

That's the sort of shit that makes me despair for this country.

I scanned the report on p;age 4 and 5 NOTHING says anything about preventing abortions, in fact there is no column or pie chart with 3 million of anything. Wait I was wrong they tested over 3 million people for STI STD. But nothing in it about preventing abortions, there is a line about close to 334000 abortion PREFORMED.

Last edited:

No it is not, care to quote for us, since what I saw was 333000 abortions preformed.

Provided contraception to over three million. I realize that doesn't equal preventing abortions per se, but it certainly goes a long way toward doing just that.

Provided contraception to over three million. I realize that doesn't equal preventing abortions per se, but it certainly goes a long way toward doing just that.

No, contraception goes a long way toward preventing pregnancies.
Right. Unwanted pregnancies: the main cause of abortion.

So to avoid being labeled appropriately for basically lying in this thread you put it in the clean debate zone, got ya.

No, contraception goes a long way toward preventing pregnancies.
Right. Unwanted pregnancies: the main cause of abortion.

If I were you I would be ashamed of your bold lies. 3 million condoms handed out by PP prevented 3 million abortions just like the 5 billion purchased condoms used last year prevented 5 billion abortions.

Look if you want to advocate for legalized abortion by all means. But I would not compound your precarious situation (with God, IMO) by making totally false claims.

I know many women who rely on them for their BC, as I did myself when I was in college.

You could afford to go to college, but you couldn't afford the occasional condom? This is another example of why many stand against federal funding of this organization.

Forum List

Back